Boobs, Brains & Banter

skirt_chaser

Literotica Guru
Mature male from the Midwest. Easy going and open minded. Looking for conversation and a connection. Mild or spicy. Sharing erotic desires, or talking about anything. Seeks sensual lady with interests and intelligence. Open for lively banter about anything.

I'm fun and frisky with a saucy sense of mischief. Romantic at heart in search of a intimacy. My interests are varied and include art, sports, music, travel and of course erotica with sensual pleasures. Love boobies!

If you need a mixture of naughty thoughts and friendly fun then message me here. I am a passionate man who wants to know and enjoy the whole of you. Let's talk.

Humpday bump! Naughty or nice banter with women. Open conversation, and making a connection. ;)

Humpday bump. Looking for lusty ladies and mutual online fun. Enjoying and knowing you, nice or naughty. ;)

Searching for companionship and conversation. Mild or very spicy! Shy, quiet ladies or horny harlots are most welcome. Let's talk. :D

Last edited:
Still looking for a chat partner? 47 year old woman in Southern CA who enjoys cerebral erotic chat. 46H bra if that matters .... I use Kik - mostly because I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this site :) Kik username - Boobandnippleplay

Looking for open banter with fun and frisky females. Nice or naughty while enjoying ourselves. ;)

Seeking playful ladies for mutual fun and pleasure. Open conversations. Everyday stuff, or erotic sharing. Finding female friends. ;)

Turns out I've got all three: boobs, brains, and banter. New to the site so bear with me; don't know the ins and outs of the website yet.

Turns out I've got all three: boobs, brains, and banter. New to the site so bear with me; don't know the ins and outs of the website yet.
Welcome to all four of you, Lexi. I'm sure you'll have the hang of it soon.

I have two of the three, so my guess is you are more popular already

I love boobies. Open banter is fun. Brains & intellect is seductive! Any willing women for convos and connecting? :)

Last edited:
Bumping boobs, brains and banter because I like that youā€™re looking for brains... good luck :rose:

Looking for sensual fun and pleasure with flirty females. Sharing dirty desires and filthy fantasies. ;)

Seeking spicy banter with luscious ladies. Mutual pleasure and satisfaction. Sharing sensual and dirty secrets for flirty fun. ;)

Wanting lusty ladies and naughty nymphs for intelligent or sensual convos. Sharing our deepest erotic desires and any kinky fetishes. ;)

Back