Boobs, Brains & Banter

skirt_chaser

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Posts
3,197
Mature male from the Midwest. Easy going and open minded. Looking for conversation and a connection. Mild or spicy. Sharing erotic desires, or talking about anything. Seeks sensual lady with interests and intelligence. Open for lively banter about anything.

I'm fun and frisky with a saucy sense of mischief. Romantic at heart in search of a intimacy. My interests are varied and include art, sports, music, travel and of course erotica with sensual pleasures. Love boobies!

If you need a mixture of naughty thoughts and friendly fun then message me here. I am a passionate man who wants to know and enjoy the whole of you. Let's talk.
 
Humpday bump! Naughty or nice banter with women. Open conversation, and making a connection. ;)
 
Humpday bump. Looking for lusty ladies and mutual online fun. Enjoying and knowing you, nice or naughty. ;)
 
Searching for companionship and conversation. Mild or very spicy! Shy, quiet ladies or horny harlots are most welcome. Let's talk. :D
 
Last edited:
Still looking for a chat partner? 47 year old woman in Southern CA who enjoys cerebral erotic chat. 46H bra if that matters .... I use Kik - mostly because I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this site :) Kik username - Boobandnippleplay
 
Looking for open banter with fun and frisky females. Nice or naughty while enjoying ourselves. ;)
 
Seeking playful ladies for mutual fun and pleasure. Open conversations. Everyday stuff, or erotic sharing. Finding female friends. ;)
 
Turns out I've got all three: boobs, brains, and banter. New to the site so bear with me; don't know the ins and outs of the website yet.
 
Turns out I've got all three: boobs, brains, and banter. New to the site so bear with me; don't know the ins and outs of the website yet.
Welcome to all four of you, Lexi. I'm sure you'll have the hang of it soon.
 
Turns out I've got all three: boobs, brains, and banter. New to the site so bear with me; don't know the ins and outs of the website yet.


I have two of the three, so my guess is you are more popular already
 
I love boobies. Open banter is fun. Brains & intellect is seductive! Any willing women for convos and connecting? :)
 
Last edited:
Bumping boobs, brains and banter because I like that youā€™re looking for brains... good luck :rose:
 
Looking for sensual fun and pleasure with flirty females. Sharing dirty desires and filthy fantasies. ;)
 
Seeking spicy banter with luscious ladies. Mutual pleasure and satisfaction. Sharing sensual and dirty secrets for flirty fun. ;)
 
Wanting lusty ladies and naughty nymphs for intelligent or sensual convos. Sharing our deepest erotic desires and any kinky fetishes. ;)
 
Back
Top