RIP Craigslist

Madman717

Experienced
As a feeder. I’m really sad that Craigslist is gone. I wish I had kept in contact with some of the guys I met there. I’m hoping I can find a new platform to get my cock serviced when I need it. How you you guys meet new guy’s nowadays?

As much as you get-it and go hooks liked CG....they; CG, finally realized their personals was a cesspool of sexual predators and pedo's. Many of the hook-up apps are under scrutiny.. someone mentioned Squirt dot org..
Use every caution

As much as you get-it and go hooks liked CG....they; CG, finally realized their personals was a cesspool of sexual predators and pedo's. Many of the hook-up apps are under scrutiny.. someone mentioned Squirt dot org..
Use every caution

I’ve used squirt.org a lot, got a few time wasters but had some very very memorable encounters and made some very good friends. I agree though that you do have to be careful about using them

I’ve used squirt.org a lot, got a few time wasters but had some very very memorable encounters and made some very good friends. I agree though that you do have to be careful about using them

That where I found the guys I played with all were respestful

Back