Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 05-08-2018, 03:25 AM   #26
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Lila was trapped in the powerful grip of a 6.5 foot, 250 pounds orc with an ugly face.

“My deft rebuff did not work. i need to work on it” Lila thought to herself as the Orc’s buddies were being thrown around like rag dolls. Dravon and Thagga were very effective fighters, no question about it. But they seemed to have forgotten about her! Luckily, the fight seemed to freeze the big Orc that held her as he watched his buddies get wiped out.

Lila got ready to cast her most powerful spell for hand to hand combat, Emerald Flame Fist. It would engulf the orc in green flames and probably kill him in a truly horrible way. The moment she was going to cast it, the Orc released her right shoulder and backhanded her in the face. It was a slap so hard it took Lila off her feet and she crashed onto the table with all their drinks spilling everywhere.

“YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SLUT” the Orc screamed.

Above the bar room floor of The Greasy Tusks, hidden in the rafters was Jola. Jola was a naga, her upper half was that of a beautiful human woman. She had flowing green hair and sea-green eyes. She wore a black vest to cover her large breasts, although a significant amount of cleavage was showing. Her snake tail was massive, big, thick, and strong. Her snake under belly showing the trademark tracks of most serpents. The top part showing the camouflaged skin with greens and browns. Her upper half human skin color was a pale green. Her arm had the snake body coloring to them. She was beautiful. If you liked Nagas, which almost NO race did. She wore a thin black head wrap, a blue gem that hung on a large thick golden necklace.

As the Orc admired Lila. Jola admired the Orc. However, her admiration was more like a snake towards an unsuspecting rat. He was food. She enjoyed squeeze humanoids … squeezing them so hard they could not breathe. This night as the bar’s bouncer was turning out to be fun after all. Jola smiled a big evil smile.

“Two legs are so stupid!” She cooed and slithered between the rafters, approaching quietly and slowly just like a snake. It was actually a bit scary to watch. Jola movements were completely silent. Her body made no vibrations with the rafters. Her snake tongue flicked out into the air…tasting her prey. Slowly she moved closer and closer like the formidable predator she was.

The Orc was totally unaware of the approaching danger. People always underestimate the quickness of a Naga. With lightning like speed Jola’s snake coils dropped from the rafters and wrapped around her victim! The Orc had been getting ready to killed the redhead sorcerer. Now his arms were pinned and he could not move. He was huge and strong, but the Naga snake body was MUCH stronger.

“Time to give you a nice hug” Jola whispered as she squeezed harder. As the orc exhaled… she squeezed his chest so he could not inhale again.

“Having trouble breathing?” Jola asked evilly as the Orc was suffocating.

Lila got up off the table rubbing the bruise on her face where the Orc had backhanded her.

“Ok Jola… just make him pass out. No need to kill him.” Lila told the Naga in familiar terms. She clearly knew the snake woman.

“Ahh, you ruin all my fun!” Jola complained as the Orc turned purple and passed out. The big monster collapsing to the floor.

“I brought you more fun. Please uncoil and meet Thagga the Minotaur and Dravon Daelkyr half-blood. Oh and they are not food." Lila explained.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jola.jpg (40.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by milkmaiden38 : 05-08-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #27
Feral_Intelligence
The Beast has broken free

Dravon

She was fast. That was his first assessment. She had moved in quick. She was also strong, at least her coils were. She was definitely a threat. Claw was flexing at the possibility of confrontation. Dravon was more practical. In here was not a good place to confront her. Of course, it seemed that was not the plan of the day.

He watched her closely as Lila made her introduction. "Let him drag his friends bodies out. I'm not doing it." He settled back into his seat and reaccessed her.

This time, he looked more at her torso. She was attractive in an exotic manner. He found himself curious about running her fingers along her scaly skin. What would that be like? He pushed that thought aside. Sensuality was for lovers and that was not a part of his life.

"Is this who you wanted us to meet?"

Thagga

Thagga eyed the naga warily. They were know in Droam, and largely avoided. They tended to hunt anything that they could find. In his youth he was warned not to let one set up a lair in his territory.

She seemed to be someone they were suppose to meet, though. So he sat back down and reached for his ale. It was empty so he had to wave the wenches over. One seemed to not want near the bodies, but the other was a bit more willing.

Find me on FetLife: http://fetlife.com/users/48791

Join the Hunt!http://s10.bitefight.org/user/bite/164768

There is a beast inside of me that wants to come out and play.

Old 05-13-2018, 04:03 AM   #28
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Lila smiled at Dravon “Yes, you are quite astute to figure that out.”

Then Lila turned to Jola. “Jola, per our agreement, I’d like you to serve me. I need you to come along with these two” Lila pointed to Dravon and Thagga “on a small adventure with me.” Lila explained.

Jola’s upper half of a beautiful woman remained still, but her lower huge snake body twisted and turned on itself, reflecting some kind of frustration.

“Serve? You mean in a nice butter sauce? I think you would taste wonderful!!” Jola said back to Lila, her forked tongue licking the air in excitement.

“Very funny. No. You’d be on the adventure as part of this team and get ¼ the profits.” Lila said laying out the terms.

“Can I eat the minotaur?” Jola asked “I thinked he’d taste like steak!” Jola hypothesized.

“Stop that!” Lila ordered.

The bartender/owner lizard man came over to the table. The twin waitresses also arrived with another round of drinks.

“Oh Lila… look what a mess you made” The massive Lizardman/crocodile owner hised.

“Bog, I’ll pay for any damages.” Lila assured him “Dravon, Thagga, this is Bog Arkisk, the owner of the place.” Lila explained as she handed the lizardman a few gold coins.

“Glad to meet you.” Bog replied to Dravon and Thagga.

“I’m going to take Jola away from you for a few days. I hope that is ok” Lila added.

“Sure” Bog replied, almost relieved

“Hey… I get a say in this! I have not agreed to go with this filthy Mage!” Jola spoke up.

“No, actually you don’t get a say” Lila responded. She turned to Dravon and Thagga. “Jola was a “the familiar” to an evil wizard named Varloser. Varloser was a human and big asshole.” Lila said then her eyes grew more troubled. “Varloser was evil. He exploited the weak and killed people for the fun of it. Usually in the most awful way possible.” Lila explained.

“I fought that man, with others, and killed him. The death of a wizard usually kills his familiar, but Jola collapsed to the ground, but did not die right away.” Lila said.

“Everyone wanted to kill her, calling all Nagas evil. But I talked them out of it. The stipulation was that I needed to make sure she did not become evil for 2 full years. I was to monitor her progress.” Lila said. "So, she owes me her life, and therefore, I can order her on this trip." Lila explained.

Old 05-16-2018, 11:34 AM   #29
Feral_Intelligence
The Beast has broken free

Dravon

It was a currious story. Even a bit questionable. Dravon knew about summoning familliars and could even do the ritual himself. He elected not to, mostly because he had enough voices in his head already. Familiars were usually small creatures like rats, but he knew it was possible to bind more powerful servants. He had never heard of something like a naga serving as one though.

Still, it was clear that Lila had some form of leverage over this Jola. He was not sure how he felt about working with the snake woman. He didn't mind working with strange creatures with questionable morals. Him and Thagga both fit that bill. However, he didn't like the idea of trying to work with someone that thought he was food.

"I'm not sure that is how a life debt works," said Thagga in his rumbling voice. It was a surprisingly astute philisophical point coming from someone that lived in a cave and thought tossing goblins was entertainment. Jola certainly seemed to like that prospect and perked up.

With a sigh he finally spoke up, "Maybe not, but it doesn't seem to matter. It doesn't look like Jola has a lot of options open to her. Even in a rough place like this, enough crushed bodies are going to attract unwanted attention. Then she becomes a target for the guards or someone's new boots."

The naga hissed at him, but he wasn't terribly concerned. The truth hurt. "You can either come with us, and do as you are told, or wait here for the inevitable. This way you get some coin and maybe enough reputation that people don't try to put a spear in you on sight."

He glared at her. She was undeniably attractive, but his mind was set on what advantages and risks she brought to his goals. Claw was itching for a fight, but the Twins were far more intrigued, whispering to him about shows of power and force. They liked to dominate challengers.

Find me on FetLife: http://fetlife.com/users/48791

Join the Hunt!http://s10.bitefight.org/user/bite/164768

There is a beast inside of me that wants to come out and play.