Elise Boulding's poem

Ashesh9

Literotica Guru
Everything is in the now
the trees & the sky
and you & I
We're in the now
See the wind dancing in the trees
Or is it the trees dancing in the wind ?
Trees can't dance without the wind
The wind can't dance without the trees.
We all need each other
And I need you
And you need me
Now, I'm waving in the wind
Everything needs everything

Elsie has been called the Matriarch of Peace & Conflict studies [1923-2010] .
the thing is even a mediocre , lousy non-Poet like me could be swayed by the Shining message within the words i.e. that every single person is interconnected with the entire mass of Humanity irrespective of caste , creed , colour ,age or gender : though I would share with my Family here

Everything is in the now
the trees & the sky
and you & I
We're in the now
See the wind dancing in the trees
Or is it the trees dancing in the wind ?
Trees can't dance without the wind
The wind can't dance without the trees.
We all need each other
And I need you
And you need me
Now, I'm waving in the wind
Everything needs everything

the thing is even a mediocre , lousy non-Poet like me could be swayed by the Shining message within the words i.e. that every single person is interconnected with the entire mass of Humanity irrespective of caste , creed , colour ,age or gender : though I would share with my Family here

Thou o resident , arrogant Jerk
Don't scowl , snarl or smirk ....
Your favourite terms are this :---
Fuck , asshole , fart & piss
Shows absolute Lack of class
'Nybody can take yer' arse !?!
You criticize my Punctuation ???!!!
In your drug induced psychedelic hallucina-'shun !!!???
Call yer'self a Monster ???
Yer' just a cheap Hustler
You have Racially Profiled a Poet as Turk
Unlike you he's Not a Certified Jerk
What is this Power of Three ???
Some unscientific irrationality !?!?
First learn to write gramattical English
Before you'll ever be fit to drink my Piss !
Who made you an Expert on Mumbai ???
In chilled Monsoon floods slumkids Do Cry !!!
Don't besmirch the Fair Name of Erectus
This is between U'n me --- it's just us .......
You wrote a Mean Limerick 'bout me
I responded in kind but a Numbskull like U eould'nt see .......
You've started this whole Warfare
But i'll End This My Way --- that's a Dare ?!?!?!?
Who made U an Unofficial Big Brother ???
Snoopin' on other Poets , Poetry , comments & chatter !?!?!?!
really?
did you lame, ever find the sex in the gates of hell?

do you see either an inherent contradiction here, or more consistent cow droppings?

I don't think "droppings". Is the proper word here.
To me, droppings intimates a small amount. A mouse may have droppings, probably a squirrel, and perhaps even a deer.
But cows just have shit.
You're welcome

I don't think "droppings". Is the proper word here.
To me, droppings intimates a small amount. A mouse may have droppings, probably a squirrel, and perhaps even a deer.
But cows just have shit.
You're welcome
would you settle for ploppings?

as in Ash 1 through 8
I'm just trying to find his FAMILIY for him

Now, dinwinds(s) if now you are a mediocre , lousy non-Poet what the fuck where you before, making fun of suggestions, deliberately baiting people that dared suggest? And why was it so important to flood new poems?
Do you have an answer, evasive one*?

Nobody normal doesn't flip-flop as often as you, nor show no signs of improvement but seems to know a butt load of tricks.

Ole' Timer are you doing a PhD research thesis on me ? Or have you taken leave of your senses ? I suspect the latter ?!

would you settle for ploppings?

as in Ash 1 through 8
I'm just trying to find his FAMILIY for him

Now, dinwinds(s) if now you are a mediocre , lousy non-Poet what the fuck where you before, making fun of suggestions, deliberately baiting people that dared suggest? And why was it so important to flood new poems?
Do you have an answer, evasive one*?

Nobody normal doesn't flip-flop as often as you, nor show no signs of improvement but seems to know a butt load of tricks.

Ole' Timer it is better to flood NP with Poems than flood a Feminine Yoni with Semen !!!
I prefer to store my Tejas / Ojas / Shakti in my inner Lingam which is the Original source of all Creativity whether Poetry or Painting ; Politics or Physics ;Theatre or Sculpture but a Red-necked Conservative like U , Ole' Timer wouldn't understand , comprehend or get enlightened !? sigh ......

Ole' Timer it is better to flood NP with Poems than flood a Feminine Yoni with Semen !!!
I prefer to store my Tejas / Ojas / Shakti in my inner Lingam which is the Original source of all Creativity whether Poetry or Painting ; Politics or Physics ;Theatre or Sculpture but a Red-necked Conservative like U , Ole' Timer wouldn't understand , comprehend or get enlightened !? sigh ......
and you being a total fucking asshole should know how much shit stinks, i.e. your navel gazing is about six inches off, poet shrimp

in other words your sperm cells have totally backed up and have taken to fucking your brain cells and this makes you a poet and a father of sorts? I forgot what was the third you also claimed...In America is called a dick head, I'm sorry I don't know the Hindi term, Shitala.

Could we at least attempt to keep the shit-flinging fests on the Hangout instead of this main forum? This side of the forum is supposed to be for poetry discussion, not screeching insults at each other.

Could we at least attempt to keep the shit-flinging fests on the Hangout instead of this main forum? This side of the forum is supposed to be for poetry discussion, not screeching insults at each other.
well fuckety do dah
perhaps take a look at your bud's for a change. Senna's maggot poem.

well fuckety do dah
perhaps take a look at your bud's for a change. Senna's maggot poem.

Just try to follow the forum rules out of respect for others who post here--that's all I'm asking of you, Senna or anyone. Pointing at someone else and saying "he did it, too" is what what my children did when they were little. If you want to continue this discussion, free free to send me a private message.

This is a poetry discussion forum, 12. It's only ground zero in your mind. :)

Thank you , Angie !

Just try to follow the forum rules out of respect for others who post here--that's all I'm asking of you, Senna or anyone. Pointing at someone else and saying "he did it, too" is what what my children did when they were little. If you want to continue this discussion, free free to send me a private message.

This is a poetry discussion forum, 12. It's only ground zero in your mind. :)

Thanx , Angie for your rational , reasonable words : i just had wanted to pay tribute to Elsie Boulding & her Poem when i was viciously attacked by He Who must Not be Named !?!

Thanx , Angie for your rational , reasonable words : i just had wanted to pay tribute to Elsie Boulding & her Poem when i was viciously attacked by He Who must Not be Named !?!
And I was just pointing out, by juxtaposition, the foulness of hypocrisy.
Read the two poems.

And I wish to remind Litmod A, of her failure to reign in her friend, tathagata when he did far worse. A little less double standard eh?

PS, Ash. red neck Conservative?
Like this
130124_bobby_jindal_ap_605.jpg

And I was just pointing out, by juxtaposition, the foulness of hypocrisy.
Read the two poems.

And I wish to remind Litmod A, of her failure to reign in her friend, tathagata when he did far worse. A little less double standard eh?

PS, Ash. red neck Conservative?
Like this
130124_bobby_jindal_ap_605.jpg

And I wish to remind Lit Forum User X that the threats he perceived happened at least five years ago, probably more. We never ban people for being obnoxious to others. If we did you'd have been gone long ago.You'd probably be a happier person if you quit flogging that dead horse and considered your own double standards. :)

And I wish to remind Lit Forum User X that the threats he perceived happened at least five years ago, probably more. We never ban people for being obnoxious to others. If we did you'd have been gone long ago.You'd probably be a happier person if you quit flogging that dead horse and considered your own double standards. :)

It was not a threat, just fucking offensive, and symptomatic. Reign in yours, I operate on the rules of engagement principle. And am able to take a joke, to a point. Obnoxious begats obnoxious, eh, and I am good at what I do?

I wish to ask lit mod a to read his second poem in the thread, and his comments and then respond. i.e. I supposed to put up with how much bullshit? By the way, notice how, it became between you and I, he is good at that, isn't he? I wouldn't waste my time beating up on some retard.

This is an Altoon, an agent provocateur, I believe at least two Hindi poems, you would think he would have commented, he didn't.

"Who made U an Unofficial Big Brother ???
Snoopin' on other Poets , Poetry , comments & chatter !?!?!?!"

This should have set off flags. WTF "Snoopin' on Poetry, comments"?

He has been demanding attention from me for years. He has it.

Angeline is ever the voice of reason. Thank god(s) for her. Or whatever atheists thank. Gravity?

Last edited:
signs of Dementia or Full Blown Pshychosis ??!!

It was not a threat, just fucking offensive, and symptomatic. Reign in yours, I operate on the rules of engagement principle. And am able to take a joke, to a point. Obnoxious begats obnoxious, eh, and I am good at what I do?

I wish to ask lit mod a to read his second poem in the thread, and his comments and then respond. i.e. I supposed to put up with how much bullshit? By the way, notice how, it became between you and I, he is good at that, isn't he? I wouldn't waste my time beating up on some retard.

This is an Altoon, an agent provocateur, I believe at least two Hindi poems, you would think he would have commented, he didn't.

"Who made U an Unofficial Big Brother ???
Snoopin' on other Poets , Poetry , comments & chatter !?!?!?!"

This should have set off flags. WTF "Snoopin' on Poetry, comments"?

He has been demanding attention from me for years. He has it.

Angie : I will give him a befittin' reply on NP as I am Nobody's Altoon

Angie : I will give him a befittin' reply on NP as I am Nobody's Altoon
signs of Dementia or Full Blown Pshychosis ??!!
really ash hole
1. if three people besides me tell you this ??!! is a bad idea and you make fun of or excuses, but merely persist to annoy me? Those three have more value to me than you ever will. Live with it.
2. Your assignment of various "bullshit" terms to me, red neck conservative, etc. without backing is indicative of something without substance. Cheap demagoguery.
3. Your complete inability of any kind of simple question is also indicative of some kind of guilt or fear.

Now don't you think a poem about "Elsie has been called the Matriarch of Peace & Conflict studies" after that other poem is either hypocritical (in which case you are an idiot and or unstable) or disingenuous (in which case merely an idiot because you wrote it about me)?

Also, blah, blah, blah, your comment about promoting Aids in a poem that had no sex in it, when you held erectus in such high regard, do you have an explanation?
A real one? Give it to me.
Otherwise I will take your fucking poem, chop it in pieces and that will be any further comments on your so-called poems that will be submitted. Along with a score of two or three, daring you to justify why it should be higher.

You have two questions here, either an answer or go fuck yourself in whatever Vedic way you purport.

btw Jindal is less of a red neck consevative than Modi is, and much less of an old timer to boot. Oh sure he got a clean record over the thousand or so dead muslims.
...so much for your diagnosis of "signs of Dementia or Full Blown Pshychosis ??!!" (sic) sp Psychosis

sublimation
and self aggrandizement
as a defense mechanism for total lameness
fuck it, so much for poetry, above litmod A the aforementioned attempts an diagnosis of dementia, etc. surely, I would be remiss in letting that pass, from this festering wad of altoons.

'Nother Spankin' !!

sublimation
and self aggrandizement
as a defense mechanism for total lameness
fuck it, so much for poetry, above litmod A the aforementioned attempts an diagnosis of dementia, etc. surely, I would be remiss in letting that pass, from this festering wad of altoons.

Wanna get ' nother Spankin' from Daddy , sonny brat ??!!
Jus' wait till I return to Mumbai from Worldwide Cphi , Paris & then it'll be 'nother Woodshed Trip for U , young man !!

Back