The Infernal Refugee (closed for EklectikChik)

"You feel good...just...big." He couldn't help but laugh with her. "I take it you like being filled with my hardness then?" he asked her mockingly and with a big grin on his face, his hands still softly stroking her back and sides.

Then she answered his question about dirty talking. "Maybe...sometimes...depends on the heat of the moment I guess." He smiled when she flushed and grinned. "I'll keep that in mind when the heat of the moment comes around," he replied and winked. The sensations of her tight tunnel stretched so delightfully around his shaft were incredible. He really liked that, even more so that she agreed so rapidly.

Finally she pushed herself up impaling herself even more - his cock's head was by now neatly nudged against her cervix - and started to slowly rock her hips. He licked his lips and smiled at her as she was whimpering above him, groaning in ecstasy as she started to ride his cock. "Oooohmygod." Her juices had already lubricated his cock well but it was still a very intense experience because of her tightness.

Axandar also let out a lustful groan. "Ohhhhhh yes!" He couldn't even remember the last time he had such a wonderfully tight lover, and a so willing one at that. He put his hands on her hips, keeping her body stead as she slowly picked up the pace and started riding him faster. "Yes, don't stop. Uhhh... Rayne, you feel so wonderful. And you are so beautiful and sexy with your flushed face. Let it go... enjoy yourself... surrender to the pleasure... submit to your lust..."

As Rayne kept on riding her demonic lover's cock the incubus snuck his tail up between his legs and started tapping it against her butt cheeks. He savored the surprised gasp and the look on her face until she realized what it was and grinned at her.
 
She returned his grin, loving his devilish sense of humor. He seemed to take great joy of both pleasuring her and startling her, the gentle of his tail actually urging her to pick up the pace.

Moaning, she worked her thighs, using his body as leverage to move against his length. From behind, his tail not only smacked, but caressed her lower back and bottom, tracing the seem of her ass and drawing out a surprised and delicate gasp from her lips. Her eyes sought his, wondering what he had planned, but he gave nothing away.

Grinding against him, she slid a hand between their bodies to touch herself, rubbing her clit with her fingertips, only to have him draw them away, sucking them into his mouth. Her glazed eyes watched with apt interest as his sucked on her fingers and toyed with them with his tongue, drawing delicate quivers out of her body. "Touch me." She panted, "Please touch me more."
 
"Touch me. Please touch me more." He loved how she begged for his touch after he had pulled her hands away from her sensitive parts. "Don't worry, I will. I will touch you, and you will like it, I promise. Just trust me." He still held her hands at their wrists and with a devilish grin he moved them behind her back. Once there, his tail wrapped firmly wrapped around her wrists, leaving her hands trapped behind her body.

Now that her hands were out of the way he put his hands up to her breasts and started kneading and squeezing her firm tits. This time he also payed special attention to her hard nipples, rolling and pulling on the hard nubs with his fingers. Leaning up, using his wings as support, he whispered into her hear while keeping up the sweet torture of her nipples, "Do you like that? Do you like having your tits treated like this while riding my hard cock? Do you like your tight cunt stuffed with my shaft?"

She was riding him so wildly that he thought that now the "heat of the moment" was just high enough to try something out. "Do you like to be my little whore?" Axandar had barely spoken these words when he sucked her right nipple into his hot mouth and started lapping and suckling on it as if he was drawing milk from her breast.

His now free right hand dropped between their bodies and there the demon tormented Rayne's clit with his thumb, running his digit over her sensitive button with slow but firm circular motions. He whispered hoarsely, groaning and panting himself, "How does that feel? Do you want to cum, my little whore? Do you want to cum all over my cock? Tell me what you want."
 
"Do you like that? Do you like having your tits treated like this while riding my hard cock? Do you like your tight cunt stuffed with my shaft?"


His thick voice made her trembled, the hold of his tail on her wrists making her breasts jut out for his pleasure and hers. His eyes, his touch, his sweet mouth were driving her crazy. She bucked against his lap, riding him harder as she whimpered and struggled to draw in a full breath. "Oh yes! Your cock feels so good!"

"Do you like to be my little whore?"

She squirmed and jerked against him, losing her rhythm as he drew on her tight little bud, her hips grinding down inside of flowing back and forth. "Ooooooooh yes!" She cried out softly, her pussy gushing around his thick shaft, creaming as he dropped his hand between their bodies and began to toy with her clit.

"How does that feel? Do you want to cum, my little whore? Do you want to cum all over my cock? Tell me what you want."

She nodded, her head jerking up and down as she twisted against his hold and frantically tried to impale herself on him again and again. "Please yes..." The sweet blinding pressure swelled, threatening to burst as she took him again and again, her lips parting, her eyes pleading. "Now! Ooooh fuck yes! Axaaaandar! Please!" She wailed, fighting against his hold now as she drove herself closer to the edge, feeling her control slipping, the first quivers of her pussy beginning deep down as her orgasm began.

She screamed as his thumb circled the little nub and pressed down, flicking back and forth and then she shattered, her ripe little body convulsing against him.
 
The rocking or her hips got faster and wilder and she groaned and screamed from lust. Then her whole body started to shake and he knew that she was cumming. Rayne threw her head back and cried out, "Now! Ooooh fuck yes! Axaaaandar! Please!" as her tight cunt started contracting in waves, milking his cock for his seed. The sensations of her wonderful sex stretched around his cock were incredible and he let himself be pushed over the edge as well. He panted with a strained and hoarse voice "Yes, cum for me my little whore!"

Axandar pulled her close against his body and closed his wings around them both, his cock throbbing and pulsing deep inside her and his infernal black seed boiling in his balls. He nuzzled her neck and held her petite convulsing body close, making her sensitive nipples rub against his chest as she was still riding her climax. The incubus knew that she was special. The way she completely surrendered to her lust and not even tried to hold back was very exciting for him. He would really enjoy staying with her since he now knew that she would never send him away. One moment later he grunted into her ear, "Now I'll give you want you desire so much," and came deep inside her.

His cock exploded in her pussy, shooting his hot black cum into her tunnel. His throbbing hardness jerked with each blast he released into her cunt. Thick ropes of his potent gel painted her walls, clinging to her flesh and letting the heat of his seed sink into her tunnel. The force and volume of his climax was so strong that moments later some of his cum was being squeezed out between her pussy lips and his cock because she was filled to the max. He couldn't remember having an even remotely comparable encounter in the last millenium.

After what seemed an eternity they had both rode out their climaxes. Rayne was laying on his chest, her hands still tied up behind her back and her sensitive nipples poking against his chest. His hard shaft was burried deep inside her and the heat of his seed was warming her insides and his lower belly. A blissful smile was covering both of their faces. He still had his wings wrapped around them both and held her close, planting a soft sensual kiss on her cheek. "That was wonderful, Rayne. You were wonderful. Did you like it? Did you enjoy it?" he whispered into her ear.

The incubus released her wrists and withdrew his tail, leaving her hands free again. His own hands were softly and caringly stroking her back and sides. A thin film of sweat was covering her skin as well as his. "If you want, we can do this every night."
 
Last edited:
The feel of his hot cum bursting within her drew out another scream of pure pleasure. The heat coating her inside, sending mini tremors of pure bliss and prolonging her orgasm until she fell limply against his chest, panting and moaning helplessly.

His loving touch made her shiver and stretch as he eased her hands free and she pulled them up, cuddling close.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." She moaned softly, smiling as she snuggled against him, his cock still buried within her tight little body. "Liked is too light a word. I do believe I'm loved it." She giggled, her face flushing as she tilted her head up and gazed into his dark eyes. "I've never done anything like this before. I hope you don't think less of me. I don't make a habit of sleeping with strangers...then again, none have been as fascinating or as naked as you before."

Hi grin was priceless and breath taking, making her so very happy. "You look a lot better already...I take it this helped?"

Shifting, she sat up and stretched, feeling gloriously alive and sated. "If you do feel better, perhaps a bath is in order." She added with a smile and slowly slid her body off, her eyes suddenly catching sight of the black smears all over his cock and to her horror, between her thighs. "OH god." She gasped, looking back up at him, "What...what is this?"
 
Axandar relaxed and really enjoyed the soft cuddling in the afterglow of their orgasm. The feeling of her lithe body on top of him was incredible. He kept his hands all over her, gently rubbing and stroking her back and sides and thighs. When she admitted how much she enjoyed it his lips curved into a wide smile.

"I've never done anything like this before. I hope you don't think less of me. I don't make a habit of sleeping with strangers...then again, none have been as fascinating or as naked as you before."

The incubus planted a gentle kiss on her wonderful lips. "Thank you. Of course I do not think less of you, how could I? You were wonderful. Sleeping with you was an incredible experience, the best thing that had happened to me in the last one thousand years! No, I could never think less of you as long as you live up to your desires and don't betray your dreams."

"You look a lot better already...I take it this helped?"

He squeezed her firm ass softly, grinning at her. "Oh yes, it was a feast! It was far better than I would have hoped for. You gave me back much of my strength and fed me with your lust and desire. I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me?"

"If you do feel better, perhaps a bath is in order."

He nodded and then closed his eyes. His body grew hot and then a ripple seemed to run through his flesh. For a second the sound of rending flesh and tearing skin filled the room but then his demonic features melted away. His wings folded back into his shoulders, his horns grew back into his skull, his tail withdrew into his spine. His eyes' irises turned a dark, bright blue. The demon - who now didn't look like a demon at all - opened his eyes again and smiled. "I'd love to take a bath with you. It feels as if we made quite a mess down there. But I think this form is more suitable, don't you agree? My wings would just be very awkward in the bathtub... unless your bathtub was the size of a lake, of course."

"Oh god. What...what is this?"

Her eyes went wide as she saw his seed for the first time, mortified by its color and texture. "Don't worry, everything's alright. This is my seed. I am sorry, I probably should have told you before this. Well, I am a demon and while my body looks and in some ways also works like a human's, I am still very different. My seed is one of the differences. It is pitch black - as you obviously can see - and very gel-like. You can probably still feel it clinging to the walls inside you. You don't need to be afraid, it is completely harmless and won't hurt you."
 
Between the mess on their bodies and his changing body, all Rayne could do was gabe openly. The blue eyes that met hers were startling and bright. She blinked a few times and then starting back down at their combined mess.

"Oh...well, okay...I just didn't expect it." She murmured, testing the mess with her fingers and finding it indeed rather gel like. Curiously she licked the tip of her finger and made a bit of a face. "Sorry, tastes very...different. Thick."

Moving aside, she slid off the bed and watched as he moved to follow, his body so normal, it almost seemed like a weird dream. Reaching up, she ran her fingers over where his horns had been and met only smooth skin and soft hair. "God, that is amazing. Does it hurt when you...transform?" She asked curiously.
 
He quickly got up from the bed to follow her, his softening cock hanging half hard between his legs. He walked over to her and took her hands into his, softly kissing her fingers. He smiled at her comments about how she was surprised at the sight of his seed and that it tasted different. Silently he mused to himself that she probably sooner than later was going to enjoy the taste of it on her tongue. "Please accept my apologies, I really didn't mean to spring that as a surprise on you. I just completely forgot about it because I was so lost in our lovemaking."

Axandar's eyes followed her fingers as she curiously traced his forehead around the places where his horns had been. "God, that is amazing. Does it hurt when you...transform?"

"It's a bit difficult to explain... I can feel how my flesh and bones shift to form or hide my features, but it doesn't 'hurt' in the meaning of the word. It is not really pleasant, however." His eyes quickly moved over her naked form, his black seed still smeared on her inner thighs and her pussy. "Is there a particular male's form you'd like me to take on?"
 
She smiled at his sweetness, touched that he had enjoyed himself so much. As a demon that fed on pleasure, it certainly was a compliment to know that she could feed his hunger. The thought made her flush with delight.

"Is there a particular male's form you'd like me to take on?"

Shaking her head, Rayne let her eyes slide over him and clasped his hand, pulling him with her as she led the way to the master bathroom. "No. In all honesty, I sort of liked your demon form." A dimple flashed in her cheek as she grinned broadly, "That tail was especially nice, among other things." She teased and giggled, turning away to start the flow of hot water into the tub, adding some bath beads to the mix.

Stepping into the water, she sighed and motioned for him to join her. "Tell me more about you...about...everything. Were you always this way? Born into it or were you once human, like me?"
 
"No. In all honesty, I sort of liked your demon form. That tail was especially nice, among other things."

Axandar couldn't hide his wide grin at her comment. "So I take it you really liked what I did with your hands earlier, didn't you? If there is any fantasy you were having about that, you can tell me. I am more than happy to make that fantasy reality."

"Tell me more about you...about...everything. Were you always this way? Born into it or were you once human, like me?"

He smiled at her, watching how she prepared their bath. "Well, what do you want to know? I have always been like it, since my birth. My mother was a succubus and my father was a human king or prince, I don't know exactly, that has been seduced by my mother. My demonic nature was a big surprise, usually only male demons provide demonic offspring, and the initial plan to have me usurp my father's throne was abandoned since I would never have been able to hide my true nature in my childhood."

The incubus stepped close to the bathtub, reaching in and feeling the soft foam on the water with his fingers. "My mother took it on her to educate me in her ways - that's how I became a demon of lust. While we demons are born with our nature we can still decide which aspect or focus we follow. I could have just as well become a demon of war, like a scout or assassin, or a demon of deceit. But I guess you are quite happy with my current career choice, aren't you?" A wide grin appeared on his lips and he winked at Rayne playfully, throwing a small flock of foam at her.

"However, things don't always go as planned. That's why I fled from my... 'home'. The war between us and the angels was neverending, and soon the mortal realms were abandoned as theaters of war. Having to always fight in disguise or hidden from common mortals' eyes was too costly and inefficient. And because of that, the demand for demons of my kind quickly dropped to basically zero. That's how I was forced to take up arms and live my life as a warrior. I cannot count the days I have ended covered in blood and gore and the wounds I have suffered are too many to describe."

Axandar took a deep breath, the memories of this part of his past still being difficult to handle. "I wasn't lying or exaggerating when I said earlier that you were the most wonderful thing happening to me in the last one thousand years. I was close to simply ending my existance when I discovered the portal leading me to this world. Deciding to attempt one last decisive dare I poured all my remaining power into the portal and stepped through the archway. For me it was either escape from the eternal war I was forced to fight or die trying."

He leaned over the side of the bathtub, putting his arms around her and pulling her close. He looked right into her eyes and whispered, "And I am very happy I made it," before leaning down and giving her a long, deep and very sensual and soft kiss.
 
Rayne felt saddened by his story. Like any war, she was sure it hadn't been pretty for him to endure and the look on his handsome face only confirmed the pain and sorrow he had experienced. His words in turn made her melt as he gazed into her wide eyed gaze and then planted the most wonderful sensual kiss on herself.

She sighed and melted against him in an instant, unashamed of her attraction and draw to him. Her arms wound around him, pulling closer, rubbing herself against his chest as she urged him to join.

"Get in here so I can scrub your back." She murmured against his lips and smiled, nipping at him. "And I am more than happy with your career choice." She giggled, then sobered a little, cupping a handful of sudsy bubbles, studying them. "However, I am sorry you endured such hardships and that your kind is at the end of its line. That is so sad. I've never seen anything as pure black or white. Always in shades of gray. I suppose that's why I love my work so much."

Drawing the soap between her hands, she worked up a lather and slid her palms over his chest and shoulders, washing him lovingly, enjoying the play of his muscles under his smooth skin. "You're welcome to stay with me as long as you'd like."
 
With a happy smile he followed her request and stepped into the bathtub. The warm water felt wonderful on his skin and the bubbles smelled of flowers he had never seen before. He closed his eyes and relaxed, letting her soft fingers and the lather wash his skin. Axandar could feel the love and affection she was putting into the very simple act of washing him and it moved him. "Mmmmmm... that feels wonderful, Rayne. Please don't stop." It seemed that for her he was going to be much more than just an opportunity for sex.

"You're welcome to stay with me as long as you'd like."

He smiled and nodded, whispering softly, "Thank you. I cannot imagine another place I'd rather stay than here with you. I am sorry that I cannot bring more to your home. But perhaps there is a way in which I can help you out. Now that I have regained much of my power with your help and disguise my demonic nature, perhaps we could visit one of your cities? I long to see more of your world and eventually - as strange as it may sound - I may be able to find a suitable profession to pursue."

A little awkwardly he turned around in the bathtub so that Rayne could wash his back. "I don't want to sit around in your home and just drain your purse. And I need to get accustomated with your world since I will be spending the rest of my life here." His statement about finding a job was sincere. But he didn't really know what he wanted to do. Hell, he didn't even know what kind of jobs there were on this world. She could feel that he meant what he said although he was a bit unsure about how to make it happen.
 
She smiled, rinsing his back and pressing her lips to his lean back, her legs sliding to either side of his body, cradling him. "Oh I think that can be arranged. I would love to show you around. To be honest, before you floated by, I had been thinking about returning. I have spent a year here contemplating, working, trying to figure out what I wanted more out of life. I have a good career. One that I love with all my heart, but nothing else. I want...more."

Drawing a breath, she blew it out, listening to him ponder his own future. "I think in time we could find you something. Until then, we'll let you explore different avenues. With you being able to shift and change, you could easily do many things. For the love! You have the body most women would swoon over. You could possibly model male underwear and make a killing." She told him and giggled, snapping her fingers. Perhaps I should take up photography and you can be my meal ticket."

Hugging him from behind, she nuzzled his neck and reached around, playfully sliding her hands lower to clean his dirty bits, her teeth grazing his shoulder. "In all seriousness, I'm sure whatever you set out to do, you will be great at."
 
Axandar gasped when he felt her legs slide left and right of his body and she snuggled close from behind but then quickly relaxed again. He listened to her describing her recent life, how she wanted more than her work. "And what is it that you want? Perhaps I can help you with it." he asked, putting his hands on her knees and slowly rubbing her thighs.

When she suggested that he should model underwear he let out a soft laugh. "Are you sure? Hmmm... I guess that could work. Do you think they have underwear that would allow me to show my tail?" He laughed again when she commented on him being her ticket into a photography career.

Then she leaned close and reached around his chest. He could feel her breasts pressing and sliding against his back and her hands went down to his member, washing it gently. Her soft touches felt wonderful and Axandar closed his eyes again and relaxed. "In all seriousness, I'm sure whatever you set out to do, you will be great at." He groaned and shuddered as she kept running the lather over his shaft. "Thank you, but that implies that we could ever keep our hands off each other." It didn't take long for his member to stirr again and grow hard again.
 
She sighed as he gently rubbed her legs, enjoying the feel of his large, warm hands on her shapely legs as she worked to clean him.

"And what is it that you want? Perhaps I can help you with it."

Smiling, she took a breath and blew it out. "I suppose...I'm not sure. I want, someone special in my life. I want children eventually. I have everything else. Money, a home, I'm stable. But I have no one to share things with. I was tired of dead end, boring relationships. I felt as though there could be more...maybe happily ever after? I'm not sure...although, you certainly came to me at a point where I felt lost. I'm glad you did."

Nuzzling his back, she pressed her cheek to him as she worked the front of his body rather blindly, but with much care, giggling at his joke about his tail. "Well, sure you can hide your tail - although it would be a shame. I really do love it." She teased and then felt a thrill of pleasure as his great body shuddered and his member quickly hardened in her more than capable hands. "Mmmm...you might be right. I think you could quickly become my addiction."
 
The incubus sat there and listened to Rayne confessing what she wanted in life. He smiled when she mentioned children - that was probably already taken care of considering how virile his seed was - and that she was fed up with relationships that didn't get her anywhere. He gently squeezed her thighs when she told him that she feld lost and was glad that he came to her. "And I am glad to be here."

"Well, sure you can hide your tail - although it would be a shame. I really do love it." He turned his head slightly and glanced back at her, a wide grin on his lips. "Oh, don't worry. There are lots of things I can do with it other than tie your hands up." he teased her and let out a soft laugh. He was sure that they would soon be all over each other again and perhaps she was willing to experiment with him. "Or do you have any ideas what you'd like me to do with it?"

Rayne's hands were getting more and more focused on his hardness. At first she was merely washing it, but now she was stroking his length with her soft fingers, eliciting a low groan from his lips. "Mmmm...you might be right. I think you could quickly become my addiction." He leaned his head back, resting it on her shoulder, his hands still softly stroking her thighs. "Please don't stop, that feels so good." His cock throbbed in her hand and started to pulse with the beat of his heart. "Touch it however you want, experiment with it."
 
Rayne felt her body flush, the feel of him pulsing in her hand thrilled her beyond measure. Lifting her legs, she slid them over his thighs, rubbing her smooth skin where she could reach against his own, nibbling at his ear as he lay his head back on her shoulder. "I look forward to seeing what else that clever tail can do." She breathed and moaned herself as his cock twitched in her tiny hands.

For a moment she concentrated on his pleasure alone, stroking and teasing, caressing him, kissing his neck, her tongue tasting the droplets of water than beaded up on his tanned flesh.

"Oh I don't know..." She finally purred, "I might have a few little ideas we could try..." She couldn't believe she was voicing to him her thoughts, her body shifting to press against his back as she squeezed him, "And don't worry, I'm not going to stop."
 
A grin flushed over his face as he heard her words, that she indeed was going to experiment with his "attributes". Her soft hands felt wonderful on his throbbing shaft and its veins were clearly visible and pulsing under her touch. She was mercilessly teasing him, stroking his shaft gently then firmly, running her hands all over his hardness and his balls.

Axandar let out a hoarse groan. "Uhhhh..." Even if he could control his erection if he wanted to, her touch felt far too good to stop it. He wanted to cum again for her. "Mmmmm... and would you tell me what you had in mind for my tail?" His breath was going hard and fast again and his hands were now just holding on to her knees.

He licked his lips and groaned. "And I see you really like having me at your mercy, don't you?" A lustful moan quickly following his words as she squeezed his shaft. "Would you... like to experiment regarding that aspect?"
 
She laughed softly, her voice soft and sexy against his ear. "You talk to much, Axandar." She teased and licked the side of his face, then kissed it, but humor him. Leaning in close, she described how the feeling of his tail smacking her ass had conjured up thoughts of him playing with her asshole. What would it feel to be teased back there...to have the sensitive nerve endings stroked and probed as he filled her tight little pussy with his powerful cock.

His loud groan told her he enjoyed that idea and she grinned, "Of course, if you want me to tie you up and have my wicked way with you, that could be fun as well. To make you as crazy as you make me...oh yes, that would be fun." She told him, sighing with delight at the end of that thought.

"Tell me, where do you want to cum. I know you want to cum...I can feel you throbbing in my hands."
 
His breath got even more harder and faster as she described to him how she imagined his tail teasing her asshole, rubbing it, probing it. He groaned and shuddered. He was quickly approaching the point of no return and would soon spray a second load of his black seed.

"Of course, if you want me to tie you up and have my wicked way with you, that could be fun as well. To make you as crazy as you make me...oh yes, that would be fun."

He shuddered again at her words, his cock throbbing and jumping in her hands. His eyes were closed and he moaned softly, teasing her with his deep, sultry voice. "And would you... uuhhh... treat me well... ahhhh... Mistress?" He guessed that it would really get to her if he called her that. He has had both his share of dominance and submission and wasn't foreign to play either. Considering how curious and open she was he decided to play along.

"Tell me, where do you want to cum. I know you want to cum...I can feel you throbbing in my hands." His shaft was almost painfully hard and ready to burst. "Yes, Mistress... ooohh yes... please let me cum... uhhh... inside you..." His whole body tensed and shivered. He was so close...
 
She gasped and moaned right along with him. She was aching herself, her pussy slick and ready and waiting for him to fill her back up. God he was hot and making her so much hotter.

Breathing a little unevenly, she squeezed his cock one last time and forced herself to let go. "Your wish...is my command. Fill me up Axandar. Fill me fully." She whispered, her voice cracking as a soft desperate whimper escaped past her lips.

Removing her legs, she slid back, giving him room to move her as he wanted. Her mind whirled. Would he let her ride him again or press her down right, covering her body with his larger one? Or perhaps he would pull her on all fours and take her from behind.
 
Her moans and whimpers were driving him wild with lust. "Fill me up Axandar. Fill me fully."

Rayne untangled her legs from him and slid back, giving him room to move. He turned around and stood up, grinning at her. The incubus stepped out of the bathtub and leaned down, easily picking up her lithe body with his strong arms. Not one second later he already pressed his lips against hers, sealing her mouth with a passionate kiss.

He broke their kiss and carefully carried her to her bedroom again. He put her down on the bed and turned her around so that she was on all fours. Axandar gave her firm butt a playful slap and groaned, "Would you enjoy being taken from behind, Mistress? Being down on all fours with your ass high up in the air, my hands holding your hips and my hardness mercilessly invading your pussy until you scream from pleasure?"

He dipped his right hand between her legs and started softly rubbing her wet lips. He couldn't tell if they were still dripping from the bath or her own juices but it also didn't really matter. He teased her pussy, stroking her lips but never dipping between her folds or getting close to her clit. "Would you enjoy being tied up and blindfolded while fucked, Mistress?"
 
"Would you enjoy being taken from behind, Mistress? Being down on all fours with your ass high up in the air, my hands holding your hips and my hardness mercilessly invading your pussy until you scream from pleasure?"

She gasped and nodded, her wet body shivering as the cool air of the room hit her skin. Nipples hardened painfully and she grit her teeth to stop her teeth from suddenly chattering. The sudden warmth of his hand was a welcome pleasure and she moaned, rocking back and pressing against him, wanting more. "Oooh yees, touch me." She begged.

Half of her had expected him to plow his thick dick into her body and take his release, but not Axandar. He held back, suffering as he prepared her for pleasure all over again. She was more than ready, aching, slick and needing release herself.

Whimpering, she gasped as he playfully spanked her bottom and bent over her body, his hard abs brushing against her soft bottom.

"Would you enjoy being tied up and blindfolded while fucked, Mistress?"

The idea made her want to swoon. To be helpless and out of control in his hands. "I want you to use me..."
 
Axandar enjoyed her reaction. It was as if he had opened the floodgate of her sexuality and all her pent-up desires came rushing out all at once. He would give her what she desired, he would teach her what she wanted to know.

"Ooooh yes, touch me."

The demon kept stroking and massaging Rayne's pussy lips until his hand was slick with her juices. Only then did he slip a finger into her, probing her wet tunnel. He withdrew his finger from her, giving her firm ass cheeks another playful yet firm slap.

She whimpered under his touch, moaning, "I want you to use me...". He leaned over her, pressing his chest against her back, his hot breath flowing over the smooth skin of her neck. "And I will. I will fuck you until you can't take it anymore. I will fuck you but never let you cum, not until you beg me for release. I will cum deep inside you, make your sex overflow with my seed."

He looked around and searched for something he could use to bind her. "Do you have something around that I can use to tie you up? I guess you would rather not have me rip your sheets to shreds, do you?"
 
Back
Top