~Texas Cantina~

Its been 72 and sunny the past 3 days finally got some golf in! I will be in texas in august for the oregon state-tcu game at cowboys stadiam. i am lookin forward to the trip

Its been 72 and sunny the past 3 days finally got some golf in! I will be in texas in august for the oregon state-tcu game at cowboys stadiam. i am lookin forward to the trip

Well it rained just about the entire weekend but it's over now that it's Sunday. :rolleyes:

Dallas is great, hope you have a good time there!!

Well it rained just about the entire weekend but it's over now that it's Sunday. :rolleyes:

Dallas is great, hope you have a good time there!!

it rains in texas? lol

i've been in houston i was there in 98 when there was a massive heat wave and people were dying. i hope this isnt the case this year. but hopefully i can get some golf in before the game

it rains in texas? lol

i've been in houston i was there in 98 when there was a massive heat wave and people were dying. i hope this isnt the case this year. but hopefully i can get some golf in before the game

LMAO

I just came from Houston.

Yep it rains in Texas, can you imagine that?

Well it's gonna be hot, especially since you're coming in Aug which is our hottest month!!! I wouldn't bother packing clothes, you're just gonna have to take them off ....

:D

LMAO

I just came from Houston.

Yep it rains in Texas, can you imagine that?

Well it's gonna be hot, especially since you're coming in Aug which is our hottest month!!! I wouldn't bother packing clothes, you're just gonna have to take them off ....

:D

i never have a problem taking them off :D

Look I don't have my glasses on so you and GA are gonna have to stop with the " I can't read what you're posting" crap ...

:p

Oooh! So you can't tell if it's him or me who's groping you...like right now! Who's hands are they anyway! XD

Back