Sexy Men of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm happy when I take these pics, I just get too focused on trying to get the shot right and forget to smile. I think I need a real photographer to remind me
I just had to laugh at this for a minute because it brought back a funny memory.
I grew up showing horses, and in the ring, you have to smile for the judges. I was always so focused on keeping my heels down, and my ass in the seat, that I'd forget to smile. My parents and some friends would stand around the ring and whisper for me to smile as I'd pass them. It always helped. 😂

This was from a fun photoshoot I did, photographer was amazing. Very vascular in the picture which grosses some ladies out :( I appreciate it that you ladies take time out of your day to say something nice, I know all the men of lit appreciate it. I actually did a nude photoshoot for charity, blessed to have been part of the project. I'd love to share if you guys are interested. Thanks again :)

Yes, please share all you want.

Oh what the heck...wife asked me to post

Always do what your wife says.

Okay, here I am..

IMG_20161210_001436_01.jpg

And, about to jump in the shower:
IMG_20161210_001431_01_1.jpg

Let's see more of that shower, please.

I say hmmm... too.

Been a while...here's a new one! :devil::kiss:

http://i.imgur.com/0Is9DXv.jpg

Doesn't look new, but you don't need a new one. Nice.

This image captures how I feel after doing burpees and box jumps. Bring on the world! Thank you for sharing, your body is art. I'd love to trace all the lines with my tongue! ;)

You just made my day :) thank you for the visual, I think i'd have to repay the attention ;) just to be fair lol.

Is that good or bad? lol

It's amazing!

This was from a fun photoshoot I did, photographer was amazing. Very vascular in the picture which grosses some ladies out :( I appreciate it that you ladies take time out of your day to say something nice, I know all the men of lit appreciate it. I actually did a nude photoshoot for charity, blessed to have been part of the project. I'd love to share if you guys are interested. Thanks again :)

You're great.

Oh, I'm happy when I take these pics, I just get too focused on trying to get the shot right and forget to smile. I think I need a real photographer to remind me.;)

Are you offering me a job :p;)

Okay, here I am..

IMG_20161210_001436_01.jpg

And, about to jump in the shower:
IMG_20161210_001431_01_1.jpg

OMG. My fellow pale, black-rimmed glasses Canadian! I am in "like".

Lovely. :rose:

Is it wrong to say....I have the same shower mat in Blue? >_>

Fun. :)

OMG. My fellow pale, black-rimmed glasses Canadian! I am in "like".

Is it wrong to say....I have the same shower mat in Blue? >_>

Hello IG :)

Nope, not wrong at all. But, I didn't pick it out, so can't compare our tastes :p

I hadn't noticed how pale I've gotten... Two years of no hiking has certainly had an effect.

Hello IG :)

Nope, not wrong at all. But, I didn't pick it out, so can't compare our tastes :p

I hadn't noticed how pale I've gotten... Two years of no hiking has certainly had an effect.

Listen, I was recently told that pale is equally as beautiful and sexy. So, let's get into the sexy boat together, shall we? :devil:

Wait, there's a boat? I love boats

There is always a boat. You should know that by now! From Coast to Coast to Coast. :p Then there are the special boats...you know the ones I am talking about...the ones where sexy, pale, black-rimmed glasses wearing Canadians meet. C'mon!:D:D

I'm so white, I'm transparent. Lol! Pale can be sexy! A week indoors and all my summer freckles are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back