A new home for _me_!

Hey gorgeous!!

I was just replying to the pm you sent.....I'm late as usual!!

There are many more naughty pics and some not so. ;)

I'm good, how are you? :kiss:

Thanks!!

Mmm......I'm on my own all week too. ;) :kiss:

I'm OK- Just very busy and tired at the moment- and bloody horny after seeing those pics:devil::kiss:

Shame you've got to work. :devil:

True- I'd much rather spend tomorrow in bed with you than I would in the office....;)

I ought to be turning in for the night, but I think I'm too horny to sleep at the moment!:D

True- I'd much rather spend tomorrow in bed with you than I would in the office....;)

I ought to be turning in for the night, but I think I'm too horny to sleep at the moment!:D

;)

I'm like that at the moment too. :D

I really wish that was my cock you were playing with, instead of that toy....:devil::kiss:

you want more? I'll have to see what else I can find. ;)

Hell yes. ;) It was the last pic I liked best. P.S. I need to use your breasts as my fuck toy. :devil: ...is what I would say if I weren't half asleep. Good night. :)

That toy is dead now. :( :D

You wore it out....?:D Bloody Hell, I'd better be careful, just think what you might do to me:D

Anyway, I need to get some sleep- I had a really good time tonight;). Catch up with you again soon.

:kiss:

attachment.php

mmmmmmm, Good morning, you hot sexy woman! :kiss:

What a hot set of pics!!! Damn I'm sweating profusely here. Very sexy!!!!!!!

You wore it out....?:D Bloody Hell, I'd better be careful, just think what you might do to me:D

Anyway, I need to get some sleep- I had a really good time tonight;). Catch up with you again soon.

:kiss:

Ha ha it was my very first vibrator and I loved it. :D

I didn't get to sleep until 4am after playing. :eek:

mmmmmmm, Good morning, you hot sexy woman! :kiss:

Hey gorgeous!!

Hope you're well. :kiss:

Back