First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
Curves - Behind, extra 2

Curves - Behind, extra 2. Here's another one that I took on Monday that doesn't fit in the other sets. :kiss:

Next set will be 'Bent' over the bed. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Curves - Behind_extra2.JPG
    Curves - Behind_extra2.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 487
Curves - Behind, extra 2. Here's another one that I took on Monday that doesn't fit in the other sets. :kiss:

Next set will be 'Bent' over the bed. ;)

attachment.php

The thoughts that go thru my mind with this picture. Would love to come home and find you like this. Taking you into my arms and pulling your hot nakedness against me.

Perhaps you'd like me to force you to bend over the bed? Don't worry. I'll roll you back over. I can't register those perfect tits. But fuck girl!

Perhaps you'd like me to force you to bend over the bed? Don't worry. I'll roll you back over. I can't register those perfect tits. But fuck girl!
You don't have to force me, although the thought is a bit exciting. :devil:You'll see me bent over the bed later tonight. I know, the dilemma of tits or ass? My fans seem to have preferences, I can't please you all at once. :heart::kiss:

All of your pictures tend to drive me crazy but just love them ass shots.
They do bring out those primal instincts don't they? :devil::heart::kiss:

You don't have to force me, although the thought is a bit exciting. :devil:You'll see me bent over the bed later tonight. I know, the dilemma of tits or ass? My fans seem to have preferences, I can't please you all at once. :heart::kiss:

:devil::devil::devil:

Filthy bad thoughts...

This tits tho! Fucking incredible! The things I want to do to them...

With that sexy body of yours, all your pictures drive me crazy.

My mind is filling in the blanks between (and post) the 'before' and 'after' pictures, of the sensation of my palm on the small of your back, bending you over that bed ... :devil:

My mind is filling in the blanks between (and post) the 'before' and 'after' pictures, of the sensation of my palm on the small of your back, bending you over that bed ... :devil:
I love it when my photos can invoke such sensational imaginings. :heart::kiss:

your very perceptive.
I didn't have to perceive with the obvious. :rolleyes::heart::kiss:

I'm beginning to wonder about you. :devil:

And what pray tell are you beginning to wonder?
About cameras in dressing rooms... :devil::heart::kiss:

Bent: Over the Bed

Bent: Over the Bed. This is a much requested position sans panties that I finally did. Sorry you can't see much! :rolleyes::kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bent_1.JPG
    Bent_1.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 640
  • Bent_2.JPG
    Bent_2.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 157
  • Bent_3.JPG
    Bent_3.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 652
  • Bent_4.JPG
    Bent_4.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 231
I can see everything I want to see.

It's what I can see but cannot feel that is creating the void, tautness and ache ...

:p :caning:

Bent: Over the Bed. This is a much requested position sans panties that I finally did. Sorry you can't see much! :rolleyes::kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Can't see much? I spy the infamous Gateway to Heaven in them there photographs...what more could a man ask for? Incredibly arousing and wonderfully & tastefully done Rose. Thanks for sharing!

And I guess if you keep posting dressing room shots I can retrieve all my mini-cams....I somehow thought you liked perverts. Sigh....my apologies....

Thank You

I can see everything I want to see.

It's what I can see but cannot feel that is creating the void, tautness and ache ...

:p :caning:
Your vivid imagination in previous posts seems to feel sensations not present. :devil::heart::kiss:

Can't see much? I spy the infamous Gateway to Heaven in them there photographs...what more could a man ask for? Incredibly arousing and wonderfully & tastefully done Rose. Thanks for sharing!

And I guess if you keep posting dressing room shots I can retrieve all my mini-cams....I somehow thought you liked perverts. Sigh....my apologies....
Thank you. I do like dirty old men. ;):heart::kiss:

Back