South Carolina

Good Evening

Looks like the old thread needs a good bump. Hope all are having a wonderful evening???
 
From the Lowcountry here, wish I would've found this thread sooner! Would be nice to find a woman around here, even if it's just two like minds hanging out ^_^
 
Jus a lil North

Hey folks Im just a lil North of Greenville always looking for like minded folks to play or chat !
 
Charleston is here

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to let you know that the Low Country is alive and kicking.
 
WNC MWM here!

How bout them Gamecocks!

Did not really enjoy the game as I am Tennessee Vol For Life, but I do have to say our boys came out not wanting to play and the Gamecocks took it to them! You deserved the win.

I am a WNC native, but have many relatives in the upstate area. One of my favorite places in the world, next to my NC mountains!
 
Why don't Clemson fans let their children play in a sandbox?

Because the cat keeps covering them up.

What do you call a gamecock football player with a championship ring?

A thief.

Remember that it is only a game.
 
Go Cocks.

attachment.php
 
So hi,

It's been awhile since I've been around. I'm not sure where to post anymore. Anyone in the midlands?

Hi SB :)
 
Cool

It's funny how little things have changed. Different people, same kinds of threads. I guess there is kind of a theme here though.

Theme? Do tell, I've been here 12 years and I've yet to figure it out
 
Cool

It's funny how little things have changed. Different people, same kinds of threads. I guess there is kind of a theme here though.

Most of us all went to Fetlife, but yes you see a lot of the same as we saw years ago. But curiosity is a wonderful thing and i hope i never lose it.
 
Back
Top