Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-Miles kissed her passionately and stood under the water with Marie. He slide his tongue in her mouth as he lightly grinds against her.-
 
She stood close to him feeling his hard cock between them as they kissed so wanted she stroke him kissing him then down to his neck his hands exploring her body with his hand she moan feeling his hand on her.
 
-He ran his hands over her and smiled.-"Tonight we spend the night and feel a bit closer."-he chuckled a bit as he leaned in and sucked lightly on her neck.-"You want that cock go on say it."
 
Feeling his mouth on her neck she moan she did want his cock he knew it she moved closer to him whispering " I want that cock" Hoping he would give it to her she turn grinding her ass on his hard cock.
 
-He bends her forward and his cock is shoved in her pussy and groaned as he held her hips and began to fuck her pussy a bit slow at first making her feel every inch of his cock and held her hips and began to pound her pussy harder.-
 
She cried out bend over he slide his cock in and started slow she moan wanting more and soon feeling him slide it all in and started fucking her she pushed backmaking her move deeper into her each time.
 
-Miles held her hips as he continued to slam his meaty cock in to her hot wanting pussy. He groaned loud as his pounding only picked up speed.-"That feels so good oh yeah Marie."
 
She pushed her hips back fast him in and out of her pussy she wanted it needed her body shaking her pussy so wet she was going to cum and he felt so good soon she cum so hard.
 
-He groaned and pounds her pussy nice and hard groaning.-"oh yeah Marie so close I am going to cum soon."-he groaned pounding her pussy harder and his cock throbbing nice and thick.-
 
She pushed back hard on him fucking him hard though her orgasm she knew he cum soon the water felt so good on them as they fuck and soon she cum a small one as she felt him cum deep inside her hold her hips still and cum in her she moan.
 
-He came filling her pussy and groaned as he pulled out and began to clean he rub as they washed and cleaned off. They dried off and got dressed in PJS.-"Let's get some rest and tomorrow you can get that spanking and we can do so much more tomorrow if you like."
 
She moan as he pulled out they dried off and dress she put on a long teeshirt and no panties and they laid down " sure" She moved close to him and smiled falling into a sleep she couldn't wait what tomorrow bring she wanted him to spank her his touch she couldn't wait.
 
-The next morning Miles woke and found her spread out on the bed her panties exposed and soaking wet with what ever she was dreaming.-"Hmm..."-he chuckled to him self and began to rub her pussy and continued to tease it.-
 
She was on her back when she woke to a good feeling and it was his hands rubbing her panties she was wet from her good dream she lifted her hips to feel more of his hand she knew he was teasing her eyes open she moan " Morning to you" And smiled
 
-He smiled.-"How did you sleep...what were you dreaming about?"-Miles asked he have to work tomorrow but that wouldn't be much problem. He would be getting off vacation and this would be fine HE have a lot of fun with her today if possible.-
 
She smiled " You" She moan she love his touch her hips moved to let his hand rub her she was enjoying her time with him but knew soon they have to spend time apart and she would miss him but today she was going to enjoy him.
 
-He smiled.-"What was I doing go on give me details?"-he asked as he slipped her panties off and began to finger her.-
 
She moan as he pulled her panties off and enter his finger in her she moan oh god you was spanking me then rubbed your fingers down to see how wet i was after my ass was red then you fingered me abit" She stopped letting out a moan then went on " You laid down pulling me on top you licked me as i sucked your cock spanking my ass here and there" She pushed her hips forward " God yours fingers feel so good inside my wet pussy"
 
-He smiled and took his cock out and put her mouth on his cock grabbing her hair and began to fuck it. With her ass out his hands began to spank her ass as she sucked his cock.-
 
She took his cock as he put it in her mouth fucking her mouth she began to suck it and moan as he began to spank her ass she sucked him faster as he spank her ass she wanted it and wanted his cock.
 
=He groaned fucking her face slapping her ass and moaned as he groaned thrusting his cock in her mouth. He enjoyed this moment the naughty nature was just blissful.-
 
Last edited:
She moan going on sucking him faster taking more of him in her mouth the slap he would be would make her go faster wanting to please him more.slap her ass more as she sucked him.Hearing him groan she was so turn on.
 
"How about I finger your pussy a bit or...how about you put your ass in the air and let me fuck your pussy...convince me to."
 
She moan pulling his cock out her mouth she moan " God fuck my pussy please" she put her her ass out more looking back at him. she was so wet,so turn on she needed something.
 
-Miles was enjoying this morning already as his cock pushed in to her hot love box and groaned as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy groaning loudly.-
 
Back
Top