Transgender Inspiration

[Please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers. Thank you! - admin]

I uploaded these earlier today but I think perhaps they got deleted since they might've been in the wrong forum. Oops... So I'll try here. What I wouldn't give to spend some quality time with these lovely ladies,
Second word is "off"
Here's where you post those pics http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=736115&page=401

Please show some consideration to the thread where you post. And BTW you don't post images directly as you've done: it uses up bandwidth. Use the "Insert Image" icon in the reply menu

If you decided to delete your post, it would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Still love your A/V Stacy but hey -
Just fell in love - a few minutes ago. She was taller than me and in leathers so I’d have to get used to riding pillion. Couldn’t speak - so I went red instead (my secret tactic) but I’m safe in the knowledge I will most likely never see her again.
First time I've had that feeling in a long while :( sigh

:(

*hugs*

My PM box is always open, sis.

:heart:

EDIT: And to mirror what sticky said, please do be considerate where you are posting things like that. Yes, we realize it's an erotic website, but this thread was created as a haven for transgenders so that we could open up a dialogue and discuss our feelings/issues, i.e., a meaningful, productive, supportive thread.

:)

Last edited:
I need some inspiration tonight, girls. I'm tired and I feel lost. I'm sick of not being able to express my femininity in public. Aside from shaving my legs, (which is not even regarded as abnormal for guys anymore), I can't express any forms of femininity. I mean the colorful clothes, etc. I hate that the role I'm forced to adopt by society has such drab colors for men. The closest thing I have is my blue tennis shoes with the neon yellow laces!

What I wouldn't give for a cute pair of capris and some ballet flats or boat shoes.

Gender roles and performances are total bullshit. Sorry, I'm starting to rant.

But really, I'm tired of being intimidated by men. I hate how they're so competitive, chest-beating, misogynistic, etc. Just because I LOOK like a guy, doesn't mean that I welcome the "Hey, check out the ass on that chick" comments. Not to mention the "Hey, did you catch the game, etc., etc., etc. No, I didn't and just because I didn't doesn't give anyone the justification to start into the "What's wrong with you that you don't like sports?"

I have enough to worry about figuring out what's wrong with me, I don't need to try and figure out why I don't like American football into the mix!

/Rant.

It's just the damnest thing we're on different time zones sweetie :kiss:

Yup - I can totally empathise with that, though I only heard kids at school schwagging like that ( I think I just made up that word ). Once you transition then you get to be the object of the comments and isn't that an eye-opener? The way those poison comments get passed round a group of men, each vying to sound more macho, but then when you meet them one-to-one, they're all sweet and nice and I just think "You bastard - I (over) heard all that bullshit. Don't you have the courage to stand up and be an individual? Either walk away from that misogynistic gang or speak up against what they're saying." It makes it difficult to love men as a group. I know they're not all like that but mud sticks.

But hey Stacy: you need to move town / state. Get yourself over to Maine - I hear good things about the place and no one would look twice at you wearing those cute clothes either as a boy or a girl.

Oh... and you might take an interest in football for entirely different reasons later ;) Here's some eye candy to illustrate :p
tumblr_mpkp3vX0XQ1r2ss4yo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
It's just the damnest thing we're on different time zones sweetie :kiss:

Yup - I can totally empathise with that, though I only heard kids at school schwagging like that ( I think I just made up that word ). Once you transition then you get to be the object of the comments and isn't that an eye-opener? The way those poison comments get passed round a group of men, each vying to sound more macho, but then when you meet them one-to-one, they're all sweet and nice and I just think "You bastard - I (over) heard all that bullshit. Don't you have the courage to stand up and be an individual? Either walk away from that misogynistic gang or speak up against what they're saying." It makes it difficult to love men as a group. I know they're not all like that but mud sticks.

But hey Stacy: you need to move town / state. Get yourself over to Maine - I hear good things about the place and no one would look twice at you wearing those cute clothes either as a boy or a girl.

Oh... and you might take an interest in football for entirely different reasons later ;) Here's some eye candy to illustrate :p
tumblr_mpkp3vX0XQ1r2ss4yo1_500.jpg

I'm ready to pack it up and head over the pond, sister!

We can watch football together!

:D

I'm ready to pack it up and head over the pond, sister!

We can watch football together!

:D
Oh ... actually I'm not that keen on soccer but I am partial to Scotmen in kilts that's for sure :) Let me know when you're coming: you might have to share a single bed in my digs but hey... :kiss:

Oh ... actually I'm not that keen on soccer but I am partial to Scotmen in kilts that's for sure :) Let me know when you're coming: you might have to share a single bed in my digs but hey... :kiss:

I don't mind if you don't!

*hugs*

Here's a very interesting piece about sexuality and trans women: guilt, judgement, society's expectation...

http://tobitastic.tumblr.com/post/66110416902/autogynophilia-pathologizes-normal-female-behavior

In summary ( though read it because it's quite jargony and I struggled with some of the terms ) this is about trans women being made to feel by gatekeepers, that they sexual preferences can invalidate their need to transition. The result being that people lie to their consultants to perpetuate their misguided diagnostic standards for transgenderism. Or to put it another way, if putting on a sparkly dress and silky knickers makes you feel sexy then you simply have a fixation over women's clothing ergo. you are not transgender or a suitable candidate for transitioning. Yet ask most women if wearing sexy clothes actually cheers them up or if shopping cheers them up you'll find most will say 'yes'. Wearing nice clothes makes any woman feel good about themselves.

In the meantime, continue to lie to your psych and counsellor because they have a checklist of criteria boxes gagging to be ticked ( or not ).
So who is going to change this? Well obviously not trans* people because we're well down the path into la-la-land with our pink handbags. Yet we are the very people who have most to offer insight into correct, sympathetic and dignified diagnoses.

The establishment is terrified of misdiagnosing transgenderism presumably because of the hordes of men desperate to throw away their male privilege, subject themselves to dodgy HRT drugs and last and not least, be the object of ridicule and hate by everyone from the church to homophobics. Yea - bring it on - I can hear men clamouring for this.

Yet I see myself a victim of this paranoia to an extent. I am not femme and I don't dress femme, but I sure as hell love my knickers and bras and I love the little bows they have because even though I'll be pulling on jeans and a baggy top to hide my shape, I need those little reminders that I am a woman. However much I rail against gender binary, I am still suckered by pretty little things. Does that make me a fraud or a hypocrite? No. Because girls like clothes - all girls like clothes and we wear nice things because it pleases us to do so.

Last edited:
Hey Sticks...
Cute unborn kid ya got there!
I do have a question.....Does the healthcare system in the UK help with transitioning costs??

Hey Sticks...
Cute unborn kid ya got there!
I do have a question.....Does the healthcare system in the UK help with transitioning costs??
Hi TJ - I love her hat :) ^^
Yes it does, though inevitably with money in the health service being tight it's a long process to finally arrive at surgery and it is paid for by the health authority. There's also the question of surgery quality: I know the surgeons in the UK are very good but they just don't do as much of this type of procedure as is done by say Dr Saran in Thailand or Dr Brassard in Canada. No surgery is cheap and none of it is without risk

If you want inspiration here she is Emma B. She is trying to raise cash for her SRS because there is no publicly funded surgery available in France. LGBT people seem to face a lot of discrimination in France. She's a lovely lady, married, with a daughter, so forget the cheap pick-up lines! She's taken!
http://youtu.be/Ovb45YFEDgw

If you want inspiration here she is Emma B. She is trying to raise cash for her SRS because there is no publicly funded surgery available in France. LGBT people seem to face a lot of discrimination in France. She's a lovely lady, married, with a daughter, so forget the cheap pick-up lines! She's taken!
http://youtu.be/Ovb45YFEDgw

Food for much thought.

I hope s/he manages it. If feeling in the wrong body can lead to Depression then surely being able to get the surgery, without so much heartache would pay dividends in the end.

Food for much thought.

I hope s/he manages it. If feeling in the wrong body can lead to Depression then surely being able to get the surgery, without so much heartache would pay dividends in the end.
That's a good point RRW and to be sure a lot of transgender people suffer depression, often taking their lives in their teens. Being a teen must be the worst time in your life ( I sure as hell hope so ) so facing it with all the extra pressures that gender dysphoria brings is tragically too much for some.

Don't feel awkward about using plain old 'she' as a pronoun - it is the correct one to use :) Gender is between the ears not the legs. She is a woman but her body doesn't match, which I can assure you, is a pretty shit place to be :rose:

That's a good point RRW and to be sure a lot of transgender people suffer depression, often taking their lives in their teens. Being a teen must be the worst time in your life ( I sure as hell hope so ) so facing it with all the extra pressures that gender dysphoria brings is tragically too much for some.

Don't feel awkward about using plain old 'she' as a pronoun - it is the correct one to use :) Gender is between the ears not the legs. She is a woman but her body doesn't match, which I can assure you, is a pretty shit place to be :rose:

You are a true champion SG, totally inspired by your posts.
As they in Yorkshire, where I am from.
"You are a rite good lass !"

Redrosewitch, even as a Yorkie I love Lancashire too xxx

Eh eck chuck I don't knows that I have red and white roses to hand out!! :) :rose:
Maybe I ought to write some more erotica or else people will think I'm a complete bore!! I'd like to but the mood escapes me *sigh* :(

Sticky, you are never boring to me. Stacey, hope you are doing swell. You 2 are both very beautiful, funny, sexy, witty, charming ladies to me!!!!

Eh eck chuck I don't knows that I have red and white roses to hand out!! :) :rose:
Maybe I ought to write some more erotica or else people will think I'm a complete bore!! I'd like to but the mood escapes me *sigh* :(

Yes please do write. A new story is always good. I'd love a red and a white please.
I have some lovely Yorkshire friends.

Thanks Stickygirl, wanted to play safe with the pronoun, but will use ' she ' now I know it's the right one. I love the idea of gender being between the ears and not the legs.
Being lucky enough to have the same gender both in my head and between my legs, I can't begin to imagine how painful it is to feel you're in the wrong gender's body.

You are a true champion SG, totally inspired by your posts.
As they in Yorkshire, where I am from.
"You are a rite good lass !"

Redrosewitch, even as a Yorkie I love Lancashire too xxx

Family RRW have been holidaying happiy in Filey for the past few years Rich, so The White Rose has a great place in our Red Rose hearts.

Back