Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

moan as the feel of your fingers knowing how wet really is,Taking more of your cock sucking it fast doing my head up and down as fast as i can sucking each time going down taking more down my throat.

Moaning as you pull the clamp that pulling my nipples with it feeling the pain but getting wetter as you do it.
 
Rubbing the rough edge of my finger over your clit . . . you respond by taking my cock deeper in your throat. The swelling of your nipples makes the clamps pinch even more, my rough finger-fucking of your pussy making you flood even more on the bed. Shoving my finger deep in your pussy . . . "Are you ready, Jess . . . ready to cum again, cause I'm ready and going to fill your throat again . . . Cum when you are ready, baby."
 
Feeling his finger on her clit she moan on his cock thats deep in her mouth,Him pulling at her nipples hard she felt she going to cum soon than he shoced his finger in her hard telling her he soon was going to she give in and felt her body cum hard she kept cumming his cock still in her mouth but was not sucking.

She suck hard as she was comming down.Now she wanted his cum down her throat.she wanted to make him cum now.
 
Feeling you squeeze my wrist with your pussy as you cum, my cock explodes once more with a load of cum into your mouth. Watching as you try to swallow it all, but some escapes and trickles down your cheeks and chin. You look so fucking sexy with cum on your face.

Once the orgasm eases for both of us, I take the clamps off and release your wrists from the cuffs and crawl into bed beside you, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you close . . .
 
Feeling your cock get harder knowing it was secs before you would Cum,As you did i try to swallow as much as i could but seem you was so far some down to my chin.mmm i smile as you pull your cock out

As you release my hands i put them down as you take off the clamps i could feel the pain as my nipples was still hard then feeling your body pushed against my felt good,Moved my boobs abit on her body.And smiled as you held me close.
 
Neither of us feel like putting any clothes back on, so I pull the sheet up over us, "That's enough fun for one night," (We'll see about that) Tilting your chin up, I kiss you passionately, my tongue probing your mouth, tasting my cum that is coating your tongue. Your nipples still hard and pressed against my chest . . .
 
Feeling you kissing me,your tongue moaning into your mouth,moving closer,Your hand moving to my ass as i moved closer,enjoying the kiss turning me on you tase your cum that still on my tongue abit.
Moving my hand to rest on your neck As you go on kissing me.
 
Just can't see, to keep my hands off your tight ass . . . mmm, the things I can do besides spanking . . . not sure what all you've been exposed to, but may be something new in your sexual future.
 
moan as you start feeling my still alittle bit sore ass move more against your cock,moving my lips to kiss your neck.
 
"Jesus, baby girl, you don't stop do you?" Your soft body wriggles against me, the wetness from your latest orgasm coating my thigh as you rub your pussy on my leg. Guess my playing with your ass doesn't help does it?

Your little kisses on my neck sure keep the juices flowing . . .
 
" mmm do u you like my nice ass playing with it being this close naked" Saying to you.

Starting on suck on your neck abit,reaching down rubing your balls smiling up at you

" I can go if this nice thing here needs a break" Moving my ass more on your hand moving it away then back to your hand making a moan come out.
 
"I sure do love that ass of yours, in case you weren't sure . . . and no I don't want you to go." As you press your ass back against my hand, I slide a finger close to your tight little opening back there and press a bit . . . just enough pressure for you to feel it . . .
 
Feeling you finger at my tight hole make me moan in shock,I rub your balls more

" Good and I'm sure you love my ass and my tight pussy too"she smiles up at him.
 
Smiling as your face registers a little shock at my pressure on your tight hole . . . "You like that, babe?"

Not really waiting for an answer, I press a little harder and pop my little finger inside your butt up to the first knuckle.
 
Moan feeling your finger enter screaming out a lound moan " ooo it hurts alittle but i can take it if u want to do it im your naughty slut"She never had a guy do it but she could feel herself get wetter
 
Last edited:
"You sure about being my slut; that means you give your body completely to me?"

Not waiting for an answer, I get out of bed and go back into my closet to get some lube; I would never fuck anyone in the ass without lube.

As I walk back to the bed, I see the look in your eyes . . . "If you are ready, then, on your hands and knees."
 
She looked at him watching him get up before she said anything,Seeing what he got she moan " Yes Im sure i want to pleases you give you what you want"

She got on her knees nerves hoping he go slow at first,Her ass in the air,still red but didnt hurt any more. " " Im ready " She smiled at him over her shoulder.
 
Kneeling on the bed behind you, I smear a glob of lube up and down the crack in your ass above and below your tight hole. Covering my middle finger with lube, "This is my finger, slut; let's start with this . . . this may be all you can tolerate tonight."

Pressing my lube coated finger against your toght pucker, I press hard enough to 'pop' thru the opening and up to my first knuckle, "Take a deep breath; don't push back yet."

Giving you a moment to get used to the intrusion in your ass, "When you are ready, start pushing back against my finger."
 
Feeling you put the lube on felt good as you enter your finger trying to relax feeling it pop in more moan out feeling the pain
but feeling the need to rub down rubing my pussy the wet of it maked me want to push back on your finger taking more in my tight hole.
 
"That's it, Jessica, rub your pussy and your clit . . . that will help." After wiggling my finger around in your tight ass for a while, I pull my finger out and spread a glob of lube over my cock. "OK, here goes . . . if it's too much, just yell "stop" and I will stop tonight. We have plenty of time."

Pressing the head of my hard shaft against your tight hole, I start to press forward, waiting for the tight opening to release enough for the head to pop thru. I can hear your moans getting louder and more intense.
 
Rubing her pussy faster she was very wet she was getting used to it that she was wet.Than she felt the head of his cock at her hole she try relaxing so it would go in it hurt she couldnt just moan she scream out her moans as it did enter her hole " Yesfuck my tight hole"

She kept rubbing her pussy faster it helped her relax.
 
Hearing you begging for me to fuck you ass, I pressed harder . . . then raised my hand and smacked you across the ass, causing you to yelp, and, at the same time release your muscles, allowing the head of my cock to pop thru . . .

Squeezing more lubricant on my cock, I continued my motion, then stopped with a couple of inches to go . . . giving you time to catch your breath and adjust to this uncomfortable intrusion into your body.
 
Feelin the slap on my ass i moan "oh yes" i yelp making it go in more getting used to the size
moving push alittle bit breathing heavy cant be quiet moaning lound.
 
As you wiggle your ass around and push back against me, I feel my cock slowly entering you completely, my balls resting against your ass once I reach full penetration. Caressing your ass with my fingers, I begin a slow rocking motion with my hips feeling each contraction of your muscles on my cock.
 
Still screaming with the pain of it but it dont feeling so bad still wet pushing with him as he moves shocked how after it enter the hole way how just like in the her pussy it be tight but she rubed her pussy her being wet helped when he moving inside her.
 
Back
Top