Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

Sticking this here...

tumblr_m4784xDflS1qb5cdqo1_500.jpg

Eve, apple, mind control, devil, man corrupted...

Keywords! :D

Please do. I've been pondering you for a bit now.

Well. I think the feeling's mutual. I've been wanting to try you out for size... put you through your paces.

Though, from your active list, you're a busy man. I think an appointment might be in order. Where do I get a number?

Well. I think the feeling's mutual. I've been wanting to try you out for size... put you through your paces.

Though, from your active list, you're a busy man. I think an appointment might be in order. Where do I get a number?

Ah.. I've not let my active thread list stop me before. I write what is in my head. Sometimes I post to a thread a few times in a week, sometimes it's much less. I write to the story, and the character, instead of the time frame. I think it just comes out better that way.

But I seem to have truly little resistance to a good idea.

Ah.. I've not let my active thread list stop me before. I write what is in my head. Sometimes I post to a thread a few times in a week, sometimes it's much less. I write to the story, and the character, instead of the time frame. I think it just comes out better that way.

But I seem to have truly little resistance to a good idea.

That's the hard part. The good idea.

When I find one that I think you might fit into... I'll let you know.

Signs up to watch a Bubbles and VT thread
Bubbles?
looks around...
him? Bubbles?
fights the urge to giggle

Thanks for the vote of confidence hun. I need to get over this bout of... New Thread Inertia. I'm having a hard time getting excited about any story, and I feel it to be a disservice if I don't offer at least that much to my cowriter.

Back