Winged Masters Make Flightless Pets. (Closed to 1 Male -Vampire- PM me)

TieMeTightly

Literotica Guru
"Well gents..we have something incredibly special to showcase for you today..and of course we saved her for our members with greatest prestige."

One of the men in the room turned on the spotlight to showcase a girl in victorian clothing, her chest heaving as she visibly panicked through her ball gag.

"Royalty.." There was an audible low growl that rippled through the audience as they drank her in, the mere smell of the royal blood addictive enough. But this royal didn't look as though she was at all pleased to see hundreds of hungry eyes staring back at her as she hung by her wrists, her legs forced spread by a spreader bar, toes barely reaching the ground.

"Yes we decided to truss her up...do you like the little corset we put on the little whore?"

There was a series of boos and the man grinned, drawing his hand down her front before putting some pressure, his sharp nail cutting away the fabric effortlessly though he literally tore it off of her, the sharp cry that escaped from behind the gag music to his ears. She was afraid. It also revealed her markings, white dots that were mirrored, the dots along each shoulderblade.

"Quite a lovely little virgin we have as well..."

Tossing the corset into the crowd to a man who immediately drank in her scent from the fabric he then returned to her, tearing off the top skirt, leaving only a thin underskirt on which he lifted slowly, allowing the entire crowd to see the small vibrating egg against her clit, explaining her writhing and rather helpless sounds, another pressed against her cunt though it had not penetrated, these two things held in place by a belt that was around her waist, cinching it, a strap between her legs to hold the vibrators in place.

"Now..we all know that royalty is delicious..but you can smell something more, yes? A bit...addictive...but to the point where the craving is so strong that you could see yourselves killing this little fuck thing. I wouldn't."

"Men, feast your eyes on something that we only dreamed we would see. This little thing survived the fire."

As soon as the word fire was mentioned, something that had swept the immortal community, a few leaning forward to hear more.

"Who knew that they would hide away their youngest daughter with a mortal family..too bad we raided the mortal's home last night just looking for something to eat and came across this."

Her head hung as he reached around, unfastening the gag from around her head, mostly due to the fact that her cries and her panic were reduced to helpless whimpers and panted breaths due to the increased vibration, the leather strap between her legs drenched with her cum.

"..But don't worry..she hasn't been touched..not once..you can smell it can't you? Pure blood...Virgin..royalty...angel." The last word was nearly growled - as the vampires and the angels had a rather..horrible past. Vampires were the ones who used to be enslaved to the winged creatures, though now they were a superior race to even humans - and she was the last of her kind as far as anyone knew. The rest of them had died in the fire - but they kept their little royal safe.

"By row, ten minutes for inspection, and we will begin the bidding at 5 million."

Her lips were parted as she breathed, the constant vibration clouding her bright blue eyes in lust, her wavy brown hair pinned up where it would normally fall mid-back, because they wanted to show how healthy the veins on her neck were, only a few loose curls hanging in her face. She was no taller than 5'2'', around 105 pounds, with 34B tits that fit her frame rather pleasantly as she probably couldn't have supported much more.

She reeked of cum, sweat, lust...and her blood was pounding just beneath the veins do to her squirming, blue eyes lifting in an attempt to focus as the first row of about thirty men surrounded her, the panic returning and despite obvious exhaustion of being forced to cum multiple times she started to squirm, crying out as fingers dipped between her legs, gathering the dripping cum and swallowing, some of them forcing it into her mouth as well. They were squeezing every part of her, pinching her nipples until she screamed, which made the next few rows incredibly anxious to have their turn with the girl who looked as though she just turned 18.

The girl was kneeling, her arms hanging limply from chains that bound her wrists, stretching out to the walls on either side of her. Her bare skin was covered in a layer of sweat, sweat that mixed with several tiny streams of blood which appeared almost black in the dim light. Stepping up behind the girl, Aidan grabbed a handful of long, silky hair, jerking the girl’s head back violently, the chains clanking in protest. As he began to guide his engorged cock into her mouth, he stopped short, searching her eyes.

“Fuck!” he bellowed, tossing her head forward as he turned away from her.

“What’s the matter, brother dear?” Ava’s voice called from the shadows. “Have you killed another one?” The heels of her shoes echoed off the cold, stone walls of the cellar as she slowly sauntered into sight.

“These mortals are so fucking weak!” Aidan practically spat as he moved toward the chair where his clothes lay.

“You certainly do go through your share, don’t you brother?” Ava teased as she stepped to Aidan’s side, pressing her body against his, her hand sliding seductively across his bare chest. “Such anger inside of you, such…need. You really need to find some release for it all,” her hand slid down his body to his swollen member, her fingers stroking it lightly. “I don’t know why you won’t let me help. I’m not nearly so fragile.”

“A sweet offer, sister,” Aidan said as he pushed her hand away. “But, I’m afraid that the fact that you are so eager to participate takes all of the fun out.” The dark haired vampire slipped his pants back on before turning back to face his sister, “Besides, it’s not as though we haven’t had our fun before,” he added, slapping her firmly on her ass.

“Well, I guess we’d better find you some new playthings,” Ava said, a twinge of jealousy in her voice as she smiled at her brother. “Shall we attend the auction? I believe I still have the invitation.”

Aidan considered her question as he slipped his shirt on. “Why not,” he sighed, picking his watch up and slipping it onto his wrist. “Rumor has it there may even be a royal up on the block, though I’m not getting my hopes up.” He sat down in the chair and began putting his socks and shoes back on, glancing momentarily at the limp body of his latest playmate. Perhaps the auction was just what he needed right now.

***********************************************************************​

“Ah, young master Eldridge, have you found anything to your liking?” Aidan turned to see Virgil Edmonds, one of the organizers of the auction approaching.

“To be honest, no. Though I’m told my patience will be rewarded shortly,” he said motioning toward the main stage where a large crowd of the richest and most influential of the vampire elite had gathered.

“Indeed it will,” the white haired man assured him. “Ah, even as we speak, the jewel of the auction is revealed.”

Aidan turned and saw that indeed the spotlight was now illuminating a young woman. Still at the back of the growing crowd, Aidan was forced to make his way closer so that he could not only get a better look, but hear the auctioneer as well. Even from a distance it was clear that the girl was beautiful, all the more attractive for the way she was trussed up. By the time Aidan approached the stage, the girl’s clothes had been removed.

"Men, feast your eyes on something that we only dreamed we would see. This little thing survived the fire."

Aidan finally pulled his eyes from the struggling girl, looking quickly to the auctioneer, trying to discern if the man had been attempting a jest. Based on the uproar from the crowd, they believed his claim to be true. Aidan quickly turned his gaze back to the woman, studying her. There was indeed something different about her. Something special. But could she really be…Then he saw them, the white dots on her shoulder blades. It was true!

"By row, ten minutes for inspection, and we will begin the bidding at 5 million."

At the announcement from the auctioneer, men crowded around the helpless girl, touching her, examining her, taunts and whispers filling the air. Aidan didn’t bother to move closer. He didn’t need to look closer. His mind was set. He had to have her regardless of the price.

***************************************************************************​

In the end, the auction lasted far longer than Aidan had anticipated, and the price he had to pay was a king’s ransom. But, all that truly mattered was that he had secured his new playmate. After settling up with the auction house, Aidan made his way to his car, where Ava waited for him.

“Anxious to get home and start playing with your new toy?” his sister asked as he slid into the back seat of the car with her.

“Yes, do you blame me?” he responded with a wicked smile. “The servants have already loaded her into the gilded cage I had brought from the house. By the time we arrive home she should already be settled into the cellar and waiting for me.”

“Driver, home,” Aidan ordered, his mind already alive with the possibilities.

She hadn't even understood what was happening - or why. Her entire body ached from being hung by her wrists, and as the numbers flew upward, a whimper only seemed to urge them on further - it was...terrifying. It wasn't until the light went off, the spotlight - that she actually believed that she might be spared, which was helped along by the haze.

After washing her back to cleanliness the men who had handled her easily forced her into the cage, seeing as she was visibly still out of it - of course that changed on the rather bumpy road back to the manor.

The entire way back she was struggling to fight something - she wasn't bound but there was a different haze she seemed to be fighting against - against the drug that she had been injected with in order to prevent those lovely wings from escaping - afterall, they couldn't have her damaged upon arrival, and in the cage she was in, although she would look much like she belonged due to the shape of the thing, there was always a risk that it could damage depending on wingspan.

There was not a scratch on her as she was delivered, though..'settled' wasn't quite the word to describe the situation. There was barely any light, causing her to have to squint to even attempt to see what was around the place, though before she could look at much of anything she saw something on the ground.

It was cold in the room, cold enough to cause her nipples to harden and shiver as she reached out of the cage, lips parting somewhat in her effort to reach what was on the ground - though her fingers were just short.

With a groan she pulled her hand back into the cage, rubbing at her wrists as they were still sore from being hung by them during the auction. Instead, she sat in the darkness, struggling again to see - though she didn't quite understand everything. The shapes..sizes of things that looked just like the things at the auction house they the men were upset about because she was untouched - because she was a virgin and those 'things' would destroy millions of dollars in profit.

But it wasn't until she heard the lock click that she went rigid, immediately pressing her back against the bit of the cage farthest from the door, the girl still squinting to see properly. It was so dark, and it was making her think she was nearly seeing things.

By the time he’d seen his sister off to bed and made his way down to the cellar, Aidan’s hands were shaking with anticipation. He’d heard rumors for years of survivors of course, but he had never realistically entertained the possibility that he would find one himself. Own one. It was an odd feeling. Despite the years of oppression that the vampires had suffered at their hands, he still felt a vague sense of reverence. Perhaps just a lingering fear, a fear that had been carefully cultivated by the angels to keep their slaves from growing too bold. In the end it hadn’t worked. Aidan’s brethren had proven too powerful to be contained, too strong to be denied, too wild to be tamed. The tables had turned quickly and decisively in their favor, and now they stood dominant, unopposed.

Aidan paused for a moment, his hand gripping the cold, metal doorknob. He could still remember the revolution…the crimson rivers of blood that seemed to flow across the world, the flames that consumed, the screams. But more clearly than revolution, he remembered the years before the revolution, the pain, the humiliation that he and his family had suffered, centuries of oppression, of slavery. So many of his kind preferred to forget those years, to block them out, pretend it had never happened, but not Aidan. He burned with the memory.

Stepping into the small, dimly lit room, he closed the door behind him and locked it. He didn’t want any interruptions. He flipped a light switch, bathing the center of the room in a cone of yellow light. The girl was there, huddled against the back of the cage. Aidan ignored her for the moment, walking past her to a small table. He pulled a black case from his pocket and placed it on the table. Inside the case was an ample supply of drugs provided by the auction house, drugs that would keep her wings in check.

“I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long,” he said, his back still turned to the captive girl. “It took me quite a while to convince my sister to give us some privacy. She is very…enthusiastic, but unfortunately, she lacks patience. Likes to rush things.”

“I on the other hand,” Aidan finally turned to face his beautiful, caged prize. “I would prefer to take my time, and savor every moment we have together.” He stepped toward the cage, slipping a small golden key from his pocket. With a clink of the key in the lock, the cage door swung open.

“Time to come out and play,” he teased taking a step back from the cage. “Come my pet, come kneel at my feet.” His voice was cold, and hard and left little doubt that he expected to be obeyed.

When he stepped into the room she was immediately trying to actually see him - of course he would be able to see much more clearly, but she was finding it increasingly difficult. When his slender fingers flipped a switch and the center of the room was illuminated she couldn't help but to briefly shield her eyes, wincing somewhat though she wanted to see what he was doing, despite the fact that she couldn't really do so.

Blue eyes slowly managed to focus, his words visibly causing her to tense as he spoke about his sister, only to then continue with himself.

As he turned, her eyes went wide, attempting to press herself further back against the back of the cage, her heart pounding in her ears to the point where it nearly hurt her head, and there was no doubt that he would be able to hear it as well, hear the blood pulsing just below the surface..but she didn't move as he spoke.

Her fingers held the bars and she sat there with her back against them, staring up at him as he spoke to her. She knew what he was - of course. The men at the auction house made certain to let her in on the different species that she could have been sold to only to end up with a vampire. How..ironic - they would say, that an angel would end up with a vampire as her master.

But now,..now she was debating the use of her legs. Straightening them briefly through the open door before bringing them back to her chest, her eyes never leaving him as she did so. The girl had to get away - stay...away from him.

Her hands moved next, grasping the bars on either side of the now open door, using them as leverage to propel herself as she rather quickly moved from the cage, getting to her feet. She nearly fell as she moved past him, her legs trembling as the angel staggered toward the door. She was fast - not as fast as him of course, but faster than a mortal, her fingers clutching the doorknob frantically - but it wouldn't turn.

Aidan watched patiently as the frightened, young girl hesitated inside the cage, her fingers clutching the bars protectively. He watched as she tentatively stretched one of her legs out in front of her, then the other. She was graceful, even in those trembled movements, graceful as all of her kind was, graceful and exquisitely beautiful. For centuries the vampires were taught to believe that they were twisted, ugly creatures destined to be subservient to the angels. It was only after the revolution that they finally began to see the beauty that lay beneath their power and rage. That acceptance of their true worth had surely been easier without their one time masters around to constantly compare with themselves. After all, who could compare with the beauty of an angel?

Aidan turned his attention back to his new pet as she inched near the open cage door, her eyes still locked on him as he stood waiting. In the instant before she emerged from the cage, he saw the plan form in her eyes, the desperation. He didn’t bother to try to stop her as she stood and stumbled toward the door, though in truth, he hadn’t expected her to be strong enough to make it that far. Despite her time in the cage and the sedative nature of the drugs that still flowed through her veins she moved remarkably quickly. Then again, Aidan was so used to playing with mortals. He should have expected that she would be stronger, quicker.

Her hand still on the locked doorknob, Aidan glided up behind her, one hand closing over her hand, the other grabbing a fistful of her long tresses, pulling her head back slightly, “There is no way out, except with my permission.” As he stood there, his body pressing against hers, forcing her naked flesh against the cold, steel of the door, he could hear her blood singing to him, singing like no mortal’s blood had ever done before. It was intoxicating. Arousing.

Dragging the squirming girl by her hair, Aidan moved to the center of the room, beside the cage. There on the floor lay a short iron chain, bolted to the ground. At the end of the chain was a collar of iron. Tossing the girl down onto her knees, but maintaining his grip on her hair, he bent down and retrieved the collar. A moment later it was secured around her slender neck, clamped shut and held tight by a small steel lock.

“Now, isn’t that better, my pet?” he asked, his fingers stroking the cold metal of the collar. “Tell me, little one, do you have a name?”

In the time she had moved to the door she could feel her legs protesting, and really it took all that she had not to collapse there. Of course, feeling a sudden rush of coolness behind her helped to stabilize her - despite the fact that it was terrifying. God..he was cold. Even as she stood there she could feel it, and it didn't seem to help matters that his hand was on hers, the touch causing her heart to throb in her chest.

Her lips parted in a sharp cry as he pulled her head back, her body crushed between him and the door - her free hand reaching up and clutching at his, as though to get his hand from her hair.

The rest was a blur as he pulled her backward, finding herself on her knees, her palms pressing against the cold ground, unable to really help but to stare at him in confusion and fear as he locked the collar into place, not having the strength to even really fight him.

Once the adrenaline had left, the brief ability to stretch her legs halted as she was back on the floor, she felt the exhaustion slip back in, overwhelming her. Despite being on her knees the girl couldn't help but reach up and grasp his arm, actually leaning against it for some sort of support - for a moment not even realizing what she was doing.

His words brought her back to reality, blue eyes opening and struggling to focus as she visibly panicked, her fingers clutching at the collar and pulling at it, shifting enough so that she was sitting on her rear instead of on her knees.

"Get...get it off..please.." It had been bad enough being in a cage but now she did feel like a pet. A collar, a leash that kept her in place.

Hearing the girl's pleas to remove the collar, Aidan reacted swiftly, backhanding her across her cheek, not hard enough to cause any real damage, but enough to sting, and hopefully hard enough to serve as a warning. He paused for a moment, giving her a chance to recover from the blow, then he reached down and once again took a firm hold on her light brown hair. He stared down into her crystal blue eyes, studying her.

"I hope I have your attention now," he said, the smallest hint of annoyance in his voice. "If not, I assure you, I can think of something that will do the trick." As he spoke, the dark haired vampire slipped his hand from her hair to her neck, lifting her effortlessly into the air in front of him, her feet dangling inches above the concrete floor.

"I asked your name merely out of curiousity," he said, his face just an inch from hers. "If you don't wish to share it, it means little to me. In time I may give you a new name. For now I will refer to you as either Pet or Cunt, sometimes perhaps Slut."

"You will call me Master," Aidan told her, his free hand gliding up to her hardened nipples, rubbing them roughly, then pinching them between his fingers, one after the other.

The smack silenced her, taking her briefly out of her panic only to feel pain, tears forming in her eyes as she looked away, attempting to stop herself from having another panic attack, her hand holding her visibly pink cheek.

Again his fingers found her hair, her eyes wide as he watched her, though she really wasn't given much time to react to what was happening. His hand had moved, finding instead her neck and lifting her clear from the ground, her legs bending somewhat - lips parted as her fingers began another attempt to pry his hand from her, though this time it was out of necessity.

There was no ability to pull away from him - the marks on her back aching as though in an attempt to force her wings from her back but the suppressant was working wonders to keep her under control. She would have no leverage. Even as he stood there, simply toying with her body, with her nipples, the pinching and squeezing had her back arching uselessly despite the fact that it was clear she wouldn't even be able to put up a fight against him - probably not even if she had full strength.

The girl managed to gasp out the word Master, followed by her name, though the hand around her throat was making her lightheaded, and she didn't quite manage to force her name past her lips, her fingers briefly squeezing at his hand.

She couldn't stand it, being lifted and tossed around as though she were some kind of doll, and she could do nothing to stop him. The panic had visibly turned to fear, her hips bucking forward as his fingers continued their assault.

Aidan wasn’t even aware how tight his grip around her throat really was until the helpless girl tried to speak, the muffled ‘Master’ barely audible. Forcing himself to control the sudden swell of anger that had overwhelmed him, the vampire slowly lowered the girl down until her feet touched the ground, his fingers loosening around her neck, but not leaving it entirely.

“That’s better,” he said as he slowly pulled his hand from her neck, watching her carefully to make sure she would be able to stand on her own. He took a step back examining her with his eyes, her slender frame, her soft, smooth skin, the gentle curve of her breasts. He began to circle around her, moving very slowly, taking in every inch of her. He lifted his hands to her shoulders as he moved behind her, letting his fingers brush across the small white circles. He felt a shiver down his spine at the thought of the wings lurking beneath the surface. The wings had always made the angels seem so superior, so…special. Aidan smiled to himself at the thoughts that came to mind, thoughts of what he would do to his new pet, to her wings.

“I’m giddy as a schoolgirl,” he whispered into her ear, his hands sliding from her shoulders down her back. One hand slid around to the front of her body, squeezing one of her breasts firmly, the other hand slid down past the small of her back, over the curve of her ass, caressing, exploring. His fingers pushed between her ass cheeks, slipping lower until he could feel her cunt lips. He could feel her pulse quicken with just a touch.

“I guess there’s no time like the present to start training my new pet,” he decided, stepping away from the girl. He moved across the room to one of the tables against the wall, the same one where he had left the small case of needles and drugs. “But first, time for another injection,” he announced as he prepared the syringe.

Her legs were shaking as her feet found the ground, face pink from how difficult it had actually been to breathe, her hands lifting to her neck once he released it, rubbing it with shaking hands. She hadn't really expected him to move around her as he did - though probably should have - a predator circling its prey. That was what she was to him - his prey.

Her breathing was uneven as she felt his cold hands against her skin, struggling to remain still at the touch, but it became increasingly difficult. He was touching her marks. A whimper followed the touch as he traced the small dots, the coldness causing her to shudder, causing the small markings to brighten somewhat as though coming alive at the touch, but his fingers were gone before anything could happen, perhaps before he even noticed.

She kept her hands at her sides then, inhaling sharply as his fingers squeezed her breast, her eyes shutting tightly as though attempting to block him out - failing, of course, as his opposite hand moved lower, her back arching, lifting herself to her toes as she attempted to pull away from him, though just as she was about to he was gone from her again.

Violated..wasn't exactly the word. He touched her..like he owned her - which technically he did. Of course, the girl wasn't used to it, she hadn't seen anything like it in her lifetime as it had been the generations before her who were the ones who actually owned things - she had been too young to remember any of that.

She was briefly lost in her thoughts until her eyes focused on the syringe, easily remembering the injections she was given before.

"What is that.."

Her voice shook as she stood there, fingers again on the chain that held her in place, that made it impossible to move very far from the center of the room.

Aidan turned around, syringe in hand and took a step toward the chained girl, seeing the anxiety on her face, "Just a mild sedative, very carefully engineered to prevent my new pet from sprouting wings and flying away. Literally. It's for your protection. Afterall, we don't want your lovely wings popping out at the wrong time, do we?"

"This won't hurt a bit," the vampire said absently, almost mocking her as he stepped up beside her. He lifted his free hand to the chain that hung from her neck, taking a firm grasp, then lifted the syringe to her neck, the small needle pricking her skin just above the edge of the metal collar.

After the contents of the syringe had been administered, Aidan slowly removed the needle from the girl's neck. He watched with fascination as a tiny drop of blood trickled down her soft flesh. He could smell it...so sweet. Leaning close, Aidan let his tongue catch the drop of blood at the base of her neck where it emerged from beneath the collar. It was like nothing he'd ever tasted before. Just that single drop seemed to awaken his senses, every muscle in his body energized. He found himself...excited. Aroused.

Aidan pulled himself away from his pet, returning the empty syringe to the small, black case on the table. The vampire reached down into a box beneath the table and retreived two items, one, a simple piece of rope, the other a small bar with circles of metal on either end. He glanced over his shoulder at the girl, smiling but saying nothing.

Stepping away from the table, Aidan walked across the room to a metal table, which he pulled from the shadows of one of the corners. The surface of the relatively unremarkable table was smooth steel, and the table itself was relatively low to the ground. Satisfied with the placement of the table, the vampire turned and walked back to his pet. He pulled a small key from his pocket, and unlocked the chain that held the collar around her neck. He slipped the key back into his pocket, then carefully removed the collar from her neck letting it fall to the ground with a loud clang.

"Let's get to know each other a little better, shall we?" he said, his hand grasping her elbow in a vice like grip as he led her to the side of the table. "Climb onto the table, Cunt."

When he approached her she was no longer focused on him, instead staring at the syringe in his hand. She was listening of course as he spoke, easily hearing that it was 'for her own protection'..it was doubtful. It as the same thing that they had given her in the auction house, and it did well to at least keep her calm, but it did more than that, it did effectively make it impossible for her wings to be exposed in any way.

"My own protection.."

The girl managed to glare up at him, though the grasp to the chain caused her to flinch as though not really expecting it..and surprisingly enough, he was more gentle than the men at the auction house. It did hurt, of course - and she winced from the sharp stab at her neck.

It was almost as though the drugs dulled everything that she was able to do - her blue eyes squinting somewhat as though in an attempt to focus that rather quickly failed, hands lifting to press against his chest as he came close to her neck, not feeling the droplet of blood..but he had. The damned scent of that drop probably did well enough to fill the room.

But he didn't bite..just..tasted something already exposed.

She shifted uncomfortably, placing her weight from one foot to the other only to rub at the injection site. "It hurt..that..always hurts.." But she was used to it. There was always something that was given to her to keep her wings at bay, be it by pill or some other method. This, the syringe, was the simplest to manufacture, but it was the most uncomfortable and did well to leave a small bruise.

She was lost in her own thoughts as he set something up, only to feel the weight from around her neck gone - inhaling sharply as his fingers clutched her arm instead - making it obvious at that point that she would not have a limb free..ever - be it by grasp or metal..and already there was a familiar haze settling over her and she felt her legs moving without really telling them to until her legs bumped against the metal table.

Again she had to blink a few times to comprehend what as happening, attempting to tug her arm free though she ended up using him for support as she did as told, managing a weak glare.

"..It will make me taste bad.."

There was a brief glint in her eyes and she smiled brightly after a few moments.

"..It's a drug..and...that..really isn't smart of you..drugs alter...they alter things..blood, too..so you're just really not being very smart about this...and..my name is Annabelle..not...cunt..awful word.."

It felt like it took her forever to finish her thought, still smiling up at him as though at the moment unbothered about the situation.

It was obvious to Aidan that the tranquilizer was having a strong effect on the captive girl as he helped her onto the table. Her movements were slightly slower, almost sluggish. Her words, which were coming more rapidly now, were slurred just enough for him to notice. And the smile on her face…so innocent. He smiled to himself as she rambled on for a moment about the injection he had given her.

“You are absolutely correct, Cunt,” he said, his voice friendly as he guided her onto her hands and knees on the table. “Blood is always better when it’s pure, unsullied by pharmaceuticals, but since I have no intention of feeding on you yet, that isn’t really a concern at the moment.” Aidan gently pushed Annabelle’s knees together, then used the thick piece of rope to bind them together very tightly, the rope scratching against her flawless skin. He then pushed her ankles apart enough to slip the bar between them, the metal circles on either end fitted around her ankles and then clamped tight.

With her legs bound and positioned to his satisfaction, Aidan circled around to her left side. He took hold of her wrist and pulled her down until her face and chest were pressed against the surface of the table, her ass high in the air. At the base of the table was a manacle that easily slipped over her wrist and was then tightened, preventing her from raising her upper body off of the table top. Aidan repeated this procedure with her right wrist.

“I think that should be just about perfect,” the vampire said, taking a step back from the table to assess his work. Still within view of the bound slave, Aidan stepped over to a small chair and slowly began to undress. He removed his shoes and socks first, then his watch, his belt, his shirt, his pants and lastly his underwear, folding and arranging his clothes neatly on the chair.

Completely naked, he turned and stepped back toward the small table where Annabelle waited. He moved to the end of the table where the girl’s head lay, his semi-hard cock just inches from her face. Aidan reached down and stroked her hair for a moment before quickly snatching his hand away, “Almost forgot something,” he explained as he walked out of view, returning a moment later with a ball gag in his hand. “Any last words before we begin, my pet?”

She didn't even understand herself at the moment, especially the fact that she was really just..allowing him to position her - perhaps she was just tired of fighting as she had been struggling in her restraints the entire time she had been at the auction house and at least now she knew that she wan't going to be sold again...there was almost some strange sense of security which was at the same time terrifying.

Of course, she managed to tense somewhat as she found herself on her hands and knees, but still she couldn't quite force herself to fight too much. She briefly pushed back against him as he pressed her knees together, unable to help herself from whimpering in protest as the coarse rope was looped and tied to secure her knees, looking back at him in confusion, not even attempting to hide her obvious discomfort.

"What...what did I ever do to you.."

Annabelle attempted to pull back now as he forced her to stretch to the point where there was little comfort, her toes curling somewhat, wrists twisting in the cuffs.

"..Please..I...I didn't do anything"

Her brain was frantically trying to work as she squirmed, looking up at him with wide eyes as she felt his hand on her hair, as though for a moment believing that he would stop..but instead she was rewarded with a large ball gag hanging menacingly from his hand.

Her heart started to pound as she shifted as best she could, turning her head away from him and clenching her teeth shut.

Aidan could see the sedative induced haze begin to lift as Annabelle’s eyes widened. Slowly she was beginning to realize what was happening, and that it wasn’t good. Her eyes fixed on the ball gag in his hand for a moment before she began to struggle against her restraints, trying to turn her head away, hoping to somehow avoid her fate.

“You are just so adorable, Cunt,” Aidan said, stroking his new pet’s hair softly before suddenly and violently snatching her head up by her hair. He pulled her mouth open and shoved the rubber ball between her lips. Releasing his grip on her hair, he strapped the gag around her head, cinching it tightly. “There, now that isn’t so bad is it? I guess if you really don’t like it I can find something else to place in your mouth…” the vampire’s thought was left unfinished as he walked around the table, his hand slowly gliding from Annabelle’s head to her back, his fingers softly tickling her spine.

Aidan moved slowly, but deliberately along the side of the table toward the other end, his hand moving up over the curve of Annabelle’s ass. His fingertips trailed through the crack of her ass, down to her pussy, as he reached the end of the table, and turned to face her. He rubbed his fingers firmly against her cunt as he allowed himself a moment to appreciate the sight of her tight little ass high in the air, her pussy peaking between her ass cheeks. He leaned forward until his face was just a fraction of an inch from her cunt, his eyes closing as he inhaled deeply, “Hmmm…so sweet.”

She found herself panting as her heart began to race, as she realized that it as too late to actually pull away from him despite the fact that it didn't seem as though she was going to stop trying. Unable to help herself in anyway. It didn't help as he forced her head back, tears quickly forming in her eyes at the sudden pressure on her scalp, though she still somehow was trying to keep her mouth shut.

Of course..that didn't work as planned. The gag was pressed past her lips, wedging itself behind her teeth, the sheer size of it making it impossible for her to push it out with her tongue though it didn't stop her from trying to do so. The strap seemed to solidify her fear, the protests that perhaps were at one point words now sharp inhalations and whimpers that were barely audible, her jaw already beginning to ache.

With a groan she felt his fingers, trailing down her slender frame until they rested on her cunt...and they were cold. Not..cold, but almost chilled as though run under cold water for a few minutes. She found herself shivering, her toes curling as she attempted to pull away from the restraints, unable to even move away from the sudden touch.

What seemed to frighten her most was the fact that she couldn't see what he was doing. He said something about sweetness, her blue eyes shut tightly as she attempted to overcome the drug in her system, though was finding it more and more difficult to do so as it took hold.

Aidan could hear Annabelle beginning to whimper and groan in protest, and it was like music to his ears. More than once since he'd left the auction house, he'd asked himself what he wanted from his extravagant purchase. Vengeance perhaps, blood without a doubt, a toy to gratify his every whim. Right then, at that moment, all he wanted was to hear her scream, to moan, to whimper like the whipped dog she was.

Reaching his hand up to her cunt, the vampire pinched her clit between his fingers, rubbing his thumb over it. He leaned forward and licked the top of her slit, letting his tongue move slowly up to her asshole. As he imagined what it was going to be like to hear her screams echoing through the room, he could feel himself becoming more and more aroused.

He considered taking her virginity right then, but dismissed the thought. He wanted the moment to be right. He wanted to let the aniticpation build. Right now, he simply needed to break her in. To make her his. In the blink of an eye, Aidan leaped onto the table, his feet planted on either side of Annabelle's body as he loomed over her. Bending his knees he lowered himself down over her ass, pushing his stiff member down until the head was between her ass cheeks, pressing firmly against her asshole. Gripping her hips for support, he thrust his cock down into her, a smile on his lips as he listened for her reaction...

She wasn't certain that she would be able to handle much more stimulation to her clit that day as she had spent hours hanging with something strapped to her clit, something that had made her writhe helplessly in her restraints with no ability to get any real release from the forced pleasure. And that quickly he had found that weakness, cold fingers pinching as he thumbed the nub to torment her..and it did.

Even at the pressure she was attempting to squirm, managing to wriggle her hips slightly though unable to really get herself away from him. Of course despite the sedative working her muscles to relaxation she was fighting it...and she was visibly uncomfortable as she inhaled sharply, as though the quick breath would help brace her for what was to come.

Annabelle hadn't expected it. She didn't expect him to leap up behind her, perhaps not just right then, in a visible panic attempting to turn her head enough to look up at him, her eyes wide as if it would help her to see what he was doing.

He quickly ducked out of her ability to see, however, bending enough to be able to position his cock against her ass and without really any hesitation..thrust.

There was a brief silence as she choked on a cry, actually biting down on the ball gag in her mouth. The pain was searing, and the fact that he had that quickly torn into her virgin ass actually nearly caused her to black out, her vision fading briefly before returning - though blurred. She heard panting in her ears, struggled, labored breaths, and it took a bit for her to realize that they were her own breaths, broken with sobs, certain that he would not only be able to see the blood dripping from the hole as he withdrew, but certainly smell it.

Driven on by Annabelle's gasps and groans, Aidan continued his assault, driving his swelling cock in and out of her tight asshole. Each muffled cry aroused him more, his hips thrusting faster, and harder. The soft scent of blood quickly filled his senses...her blood. He could feel it as he continued to plunge into her. He could practically taste it in the air.

"Such a good, pet," he said between heavy breaths. As he continued to fuck her, he let his eyes take in the sight of his cock sinking down between her cheeks, his hands on her slender waist, the small marks on her shoulders...where her wings should be. He could picture them, the feathered wings spreading out behind her, so beautiful, so powerful. He imagined himself grabbing hold of those wings, those soft, white wings, his fingers digging into them, using them to drive his cock deeper inside of her. Soon, he told himself.

She couldn't be 'broken' as easily, that much was certain, but she reacted much like a human. She bled, she felt pain perhaps more than then, and she certainly lost consciousness from that pain. It was almost as though the sedatives worked to heighten her senses while numbing her ability to react. She found herself repeatedly blanking, bursts of white with each painful thrust drawing her nearer to blacking out.

She was struggling against the restraints, her fingers clutching at her hands and actually drawing blood as she squeezed, as though attempting to find a way to transfer the pain to something else, something she could control.

Even as he thrust into her she was struggling to hold consciousness, though at the same time it was impossible for her to actually escape from the pain as it as too intense. She was sobbing between still screaming, still attempting to beg him to stop what he was doing though the sounds were impossible to decipher into words. The pain was enough that it actually seemed as though the sedative would fail, the marks brightening somewhat under his gaze - her body attempting to find a way to release them - to protect herself and get away from the pain.

As he hunched over Annabelle, penetrating her over and over, Aidan could feel himself on the edge of losing his control, the beast inside of him threatening to burst free. His people had spent the years since the revolution trying to show the world and themselves how cultured they could be, how refined, trying desperately to convince themselves that they weren't animals, beasts to be enslaved. But, Aidan knew the truth. He knew that there was a beast inside him, hungering, raging, and he drew strength from that knowledge. If he could harness that rage, channel it, no one would ever control him again. Certainly not the winged ones...like Annabelle.

After a final flurry of thrusts, Aidan stood up straight, his throbbing cock slipping from the girl's ass. Stepping down from the table, he walked around in front of his captive. He could see the torment on her face, the blood on her wrists where she had fought against her restraints, the tears welling in her eyes. He reached down and grasped a handful of her long hair, pulling it tight so that she couldn't move her head, then guided his cock to her face, rubbing it across her cheeks, her forehead, her lips.

"Do you see how it feels now? To be controlled, owned? To be nothing more than an object?" he asked as he began to smack her face with his stiff manhood.

Annabelle was visibly struggling to hold consciousness as he pulled from her, a weak whimper escaping, her cheeks streaked wit tears, more waiting in her eyes just for the chance to fall.

As he approached her, a sharp cry was easily heard as he forced her head up and still, her eyes widening, the pain evident in them, her ass left alone for the moment, blood literally dripping from the abused hole, sliding down from that hole, to her cunt, some even managing to find their way to the table, or dripping down as far as her stomach.

He smeared his cock against her face and she was forced to shut her eyes, protesting weakly against the gag, though as he spoke she couldn't help but to open her eyes, staring up at him - as though just now realizing his desire to hurt her...to use her. The thought process as interrupted as she felt him smack her with his cock, groaning at the first contact, though soon enough she was crying out as he continued, her cheeks turning a shade of pink from the smacks.

Aidan watched as tears streamed down the angel's face, her skin red where his cock slapped harshly against it, her cries filling his ears. As her torment grew, the vampire felt his arousal intensify. He moved a half step closer, lifting his testicles up and placing them on the side of her face, rubbing them across her flesh as he had done with his erection.

"How long have you had to endure this treatment?" he asked. "Twenty...thirty minutes...a handful of hours at the auction...a few weeks since you're capture perhaps?"

"Can you even imagine a whole lifetime spent as a slave, subject to the whims of another?" as he spoke, venom in his words, Aidan began to stroke his swollen cock above her face, his balls still resting on her. "Can you imagine your race subjugated century upon century until you actually learned to accept your inferiority?"

The brooding vampire's hand began to work faster, stroking up and down the shaft of his cock, his fingers sliding over the head then back down. "I am your master now, Slut! You belong to me...forever," he proclaimed as his body tensed in orgasm, his hand stopping. His thick white seed exploded from his cock, spraying out onto her face, then into her hair...coating her, mixing with the tears on her cheeks.

Her teeth put pressure on the gag, making her jaw ache even more as he continued to speak, unable to protest it, to tell him that she personally had nothing to do with it. Of course, her parents had. The most that she knew of the immortal race was that one of the incredibly young vampires when they were made was assigned to her, to play with her, to watch her at night. It was a perk of the royal family, and it was also a way for her family to shield her from anything really horrible that had happened to the 'inferior race'.

She was struggling to breathe properly, keeping her eyes shut then as he continued - as he forced his cock against her face, only to further humiliate and degrade her as his fingers worked to bring himself to orgasm.

She was trying to pull back, away from him, perhaps even try to speak with him, explain her part of the situation, explain that she was too young to even understand what had happened to him. She also wanted to question him,..to ask if what he was doing would possibly help what had happened to him. Of course..she wouldn't even know how long he had been enslaved.

She jerked back against his grasp as he brought himself to orgasm, managing a sharp cry against the gag as the cum quite literally covered her face, groaning helplessly as he coated her hair as well.

Annabelle had done well to pull as hard as she could against the restraints against her wrists to the point that she had effectively made herself bleed that way, the metal scraping off her skin in her struggles. By the time he had finished covering her she reluctantly opened her eyes, staring up at him still through the obvious haze of the drugs, though also out of a new fear now that she understood why he wanted her in the first place.

Back