Old 06-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #52976
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Nero View Post
Well, it sounds like you've got an idea of how this is going to go ... so go write it all down
It's already written. I'm just trying to fix it. It's kind of a mess.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #52977
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

bumpt

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 06-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #52978
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
bumpt
Grind.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #52979
Emperor_Nero
Ever have 1 of those days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I find it hard to believe anything you did is that much of a mess

Quote:
Grind.
I mean, see ... you grind so well

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 06-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #52980
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I find it hard to believe anything you did is that much of a mess

I mean, see ... you grind so well
Shows how much you know.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #52981
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Shows how much you know.
I know lots of things

And I'd be more than willing to evaluate a first-hand demonstration of your grinding

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." ~ Albert Einstein
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single stop at the ATM." ~ Anonymous
"A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish." ~ The Zen philosopher Basha

Old 06-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #52982
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I know lots of things

And I'd be more than willing to evaluate a first-hand demonstration of your grinding
I'll just bet.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 05:07 PM   #52983
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
I'll just bet.
Well, to be fair, I'd be willing to give you a demonstration of my grinding too

Old 06-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #52984
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Well, to be fair, I'd be willing to give you a demonstration of my grinding too
Maybe...

Hey, the next chapter of Cloak of Lies is already out. I just submitted it two days ago.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #52985
Tarakin
Invisibly stylish

Quote:
This is channel 9 dungeonwatch. The heroine is still desperately waiting to be rescued out of a dungeon turned into a mess, so she can in turn rescue her rescuer. Stay tuned, folks!

Psst, don't tell her, but I'm paid to distract Molly by that evil husband. Now she'll laugh instead of correct and he has more time for his evil plots. This is engineered for everyone knows Molly can't write mess at all. She's successfully fishing for compliments rigt now

Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #52986
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Maybe...

Hey, the next chapter of Cloak of Lies is already out. I just submitted it two days ago.
System works pretty well when it's not being bombarded by a ton of contest entries

I may have to go read that when I find a little time

Old 06-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #52987
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarakin View Post
This is channel 9 dungeonwatch. The heroine is still desperately waiting to be rescued out of a dungeon turned into a mess, so she can in turn rescue her rescuer. Stay tuned, folks!

Psst, don't tell her, but I'm paid to distract Molly by that evil husband. Now she'll laugh instead of correct and he has more time for his evil plots. This is engineered for everyone knows Molly can't write mess at all. She's successfully fishing for compliments rigt now
Tarakin, you're adorable.

Quote:
System works pretty well when it's not being bombarded by a ton of contest entries

I may have to go read that when I find a little time

I just submitted chapter 11, so you're going to need more than just a little time.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #52988
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Tarakin, you're adorable.

I just submitted chapter 11, so you're going to need more than just a little time.
Fine ... when I have significant time

Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #52989
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Fine ... when I have significant time
That should do it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #52990
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
That should do it.
Unless I can come up with something better to do with a significant portion of free time ... like travel

Old 06-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #52991
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Unless I can come up with something better to do with a significant portion of free time ... like travel
Going somewhere?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #52992
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Going somewhere?
Never know ... sometimes you just get an urge to get out of the house

Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #52993
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Never know ... sometimes you just get an urge to get out of the house
Well, I have to go back in the house and fix dinner. It's a real pain, but someone hasd to do it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #52994
Emperor_Nero

Quote:
Well, I have to go back in the house and fix dinner. It's a real pain, but someone hasd to do it.
Couldn't you just have Princess make a large salad

Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #52995
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Couldn't you just have Princess make a large salad
Uh, well, I had her pick the lettuce and judging by the mess she left in the garden, I don't think I want her in my kitchen.

Besides, this salad has a hot bacon dressing on it. I haven't turned her loose on the stove unsupervised yet.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #52996
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Uh, well, I had her pick the lettuce and judging by the mess she left in the garden, I don't think I want her in my kitchen.

Besides, this salad has a hot bacon dressing on it. I haven't turned her loose on the stove unsupervised yet.
Probably a good idea. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen by myself until I reached the seventh grade. Even then I was still inclined to burn the vegetables I didn't want to eat . . .

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 06-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #52997
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Probably a good idea. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen by myself until I reached the seventh grade. Even then I was still inclined to burn the vegetables I didn't want to eat . . .
By 5th grade, I has fixing around half the meals that our family was eating. By 7th grade, it was my job alone to keep the troops fed.

Have you ever had hot bacon dressing?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #52998
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
By 5th grade, I has fixing around half the meals that our family was eating. By 7th grade, it was my job alone to keep the troops fed.

Have you ever had hot bacon dressing?
Made it a couple of times. I consider it a winter dish, to be honest, especially over raw spinach! Yum.

My stories

Old 06-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #52999
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Made it a couple of times. I consider it a winter dish, to be honest, especially over raw spinach! Yum.
You're so wrong! It's a spring dish. You serve the dressing over fresh spring greens with green onions right out of the garden and a side of sliced tomatoes.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #53000
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Being outdoors.

For the past half hour I've been sitting here watching one of the most amazing things.

There's a pair of robins outside my gazebo. They're teaching their young fledgelings to hunt. The younsters are noisy critters. The parents, as we all know, hunt by sound. They listen for the earthworms to move in the dirt under the lawn and then quickly pull them from the ground.

The little ones follow the parents across the grass, cheeping and chirping and hollering for more while the parents try to hear what's going on in the mud. The mother finally got frustrated enough to fly to another area, leaving the father to contend with two screeching chicks. She came back with a mouthful of fat, juicy worms and the screeching started in earnest. Daddy looks so much like any father, flustered and overwhelmed.

Now the chicks have hidden themselves in the flowerbed and both parents are in a panic to find them. LOL. It's an absolute riot. What a racket.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Closed Thread