You Know You Love Gangbangs

tumblr_ompyst69FU1rkjnngo1_1280.jpg
 
Most humans are not emotionally sophisticated enough to handle the complicated societal demands of multiple sexual partners. - MA :)

That's true about modern members of society, but prehistoric man just knocked the woman on her head and dragged her into a cave. That's an exaggeration, of course, but men who have an opportunity to enjoy multiple sex partners will usually do it.
 
That's true about modern members of society, but prehistoric man just knocked the woman on her head and dragged her into a cave. That's an exaggeration, of course, but men who have an opportunity to enjoy multiple sex partners will usually do it.

Yes. This primal desire for multiple partners has been with us since the dawn of time. The book "sex at dawn" explains it well.
 

This picture reminds me of some old times. Years ago, I use to run around with some friends that had some pretty deep pockets ($$$) and after the bars would close on Fri/Sat nights they would pay some of the women to put on a girl/girl show for us guys.

It was surreal at most as the girls were really just into girls so we really didn't get a chance to join in. Unfortunately!!!
 
If she had a big, gorgeous diamond ring on her finger I might be tempted to make this my new avatar :devil: :D

So close! She probably took the ring off for some reason; cumstains, too slippery and easy to lose, comfort of those she is stroking, etc. . ?!
 
Back
Top