Will a mistress ever give a blow job?

spankedboy

Really Experienced
I had a blowjob scene in one of my stories (it's about a young man being emasculated and dominated, spanked, punished etc. by two strong women). There was a scene where one of his mistresses rewards him with a blowjob. I was told by a reviewer/editor that this is unreal, a blowjob is very demeaning and no mistress would ever give her slave a blowjob.

Now in reality this has happened to me (a blowjob from a mistress) so that's why I put it into the story, but I wonder how correct the reviewer was in general. If you are a mistress, would you give your slave a blow job? What about slaveboys? Would you ever expect a blowjob from your mistress for a job well done?

Some people see bdsm as having set rules, that you have to do things a certain way and that a dominant is controlled by those rules. It's kind of silly to say that a dom is limited in which sex acts they are allowed to enjoy and the old hard line idea that blow jobs are demeaning to women is one point those people get stuck on. If anyone doesn't like giving blow jobs then they definitely should never have to but if anyone sub or dom wants to then that's their right.

I knew a girl who could be more dom on her knees with a cock in her mouth than than some pro doms could match, I have never felt more dominated controlled or owned than looking in her eyes as she blew me cause she new she had the power

How you act and how you're treated during any activity is what gives it context.
There's a lot of power to consensually taking someone in your mouth and I personally have always felt like the dominant one, but then I always feel like the dominant one.

This is one of the reasons why I do not submit any stories to Literotica. Too many cliques, too much politics, and too much stuff like this. For the record, from my point of view, of course a mistress can reward her slave with a blowjob. I could even see her snowballing it right back to him.

I had a blowjob scene in one of my stories (it's about a young man being emasculated and dominated, spanked, punished etc. by two strong women). There was a scene where one of his mistresses rewards him with a blowjob. I was told by a reviewer/editor that this is unreal, a blowjob is very demeaning and no mistress would ever give her slave a blowjob.

Now in reality this has happened to me (a blowjob from a mistress) so that's why I put it into the story, but I wonder how correct the reviewer was in general. If you are a mistress, would you give your slave a blow job? What about slaveboys? Would you ever expect a blowjob from your mistress for a job well done?

Some people think it's demeaning and others don't.
You know it has happened in one of your relationships, so feel free to ignore the reviewer/editor.
It's your story, right?

Some people think it's demeaning and others don't.
You know it has happened in one of your relationships, so feel free to ignore the reviewer/editor.
It's your story, right?

Yes, I think that's what I will do - it's my story and if the readers don't like it they can read something else! In the past I have tried to explain it in the context of the story.

Yes, I think that's what I will do - it's my story and if the readers don't like it they can read something else! In the past I have tried to explain it in the context of the story.
That's always good. One of the best comments I ever received was something like; "I STILL have no desire for BDSM, but after reading this story, at least, I can understand that other people really do!"

I knew a girl who could be more dom on her knees with a cock in her mouth than than some pro doms could match, I have never felt more dominated controlled or owned than looking in her eyes as she blew me cause she new she had the power

That's a great observation. This isn't totally related but I know a gay male friend who only hooks up with guys on craigslist to receive blow jobs. He considers giving blow jobs to be "degrading" and "submissive". I never got why so many people consider giving oral sex in general to be only be "submissive", it's an act that actually holds a lot of power and gives the bestower a lot of control.

I would dare saying, that if you are tied up and your tender parts are between somebody's teeth, they are most certainly in a dominant position!

That's always good. One of the best comments I ever received was something like; "I STILL have no desire for BDSM, but after reading this story, at least, I can understand that other people really do!"

That is high praise, indeed.

Writing that reaps understanding is very rewarding.

I love to give blowjobs. I feel that it is very powerful for me to give them as rewards.

Everyone has their own rules. I've never followed a clique or a definition.

Although recently I wrote a story where a dominant man of authority uses a married woman as his personal slut (yay for originality!), and in one of the scenes he goes down on her. One of the feedbacks I got from an editor was that this is something a dominant man would never do, given that her pussy was open to all. That view I can understand though.

Hah!
Gripping plots come from ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Here's your perfectly ordinary Dominant man doing... what??? EATING PUSSY?

Fuck yeah, he is, but-- why? And did he get what he wanted from it? How about her?

You come up with a story around that, and you could win the story category for BDSM.

Not that the competition is all that strong.

Hah!
Gripping plots come from ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Here's your perfectly ordinary Dominant man doing... what??? EATING PUSSY?

Fuck yeah, he is, but-- why? And did he get what he wanted from it? How about her?

You come up with a story around that, and you could win the story category for BDSM.

Not that the competition is all that strong.

I'm not even gay and I give them.

I 2nd everything said already, but I find it helpful to remember that bdsm is an umbrella term covering many, often-overlapping kinks.

Take 2 Doms/subs/Masters/Mistresses/slaves/Daddies/pets/etc/etc and ask them to pick one word that means the most to them for each letter and you'd need a fair bit of luck if you wanted them to come to you with the same answer.

possible reasons why She'd want to off the top of my head:
-reward (stick AND carrot can mean a LOT of control)
-make you swallow it after
-watch you squirm while bound (enjoying squirming is pretty common in my experience)
-mix pleasure & pain while She digs her nails into your thighs
-play with orgasm denial/control (& maybe punish you if you can't hold out)

& this is coming from just what a lady sub (albeit a bi one) can think of quickly that isn't counting non-bdsm reasons. Even within the same category of bdsm (be it Domme, Mistress, Mommy, or something else), Dominants are still people that have varied tastes.

The answer to any "Will a Mistress ever ______?" question is nearly always, "It depends on the Mistress" and never doubt the power of a good Dominant to wield power in any act or situation. ;)

I 2nd everything said already, but I find it helpful to remember that bdsm is an umbrella term covering many, often-overlapping kinks.

Take 2 Doms/subs/Masters/Mistresses/slaves/Daddies/pets/etc/etc and ask them to pick one word that means the most to them for each letter and you'd need a fair bit of luck if you wanted them to come to you with the same answer.

possible reasons why She'd want to off the top of my head:
-reward (stick AND carrot can mean a LOT of control)
-make you swallow it after
-watch you squirm while bound (enjoying squirming is pretty common in my experience)
-mix pleasure & pain while She digs her nails into your thighs
-play with orgasm denial/control (& maybe punish you if you can't hold out)

& this is coming from just what a lady sub (albeit a bi one) can think of quickly that isn't counting non-bdsm reasons. Even within the same category of bdsm (be it Domme, Mistress, Mommy, or something else), Dominants are still people that have varied tastes.

The answer to any "Will a Mistress ever ______?" question is nearly always, "It depends on the Mistress" and never doubt the power of a good Dominant to wield power in any act or situation. ;)
I can say from experience that once a woman takes my cock in her mouth she has all the power. It's torture through pleasure if she know's what she's doing and realizes how helpless I am. She can tease without mercy. I writhe in blissful torment. The only thing worse than having her continue would be having her stop. My lover would suck me when in the mood and became quite skilled and knowing. She preferred to drive me nuts for a long time and take me to the brink of coming only to deny me at the last second. She came to know the subtle signs that I was on the verge and take me to the razor's edge, then stop and leave me gasping, saying I would be useless to her for the rest of the evening if she let me come. Then she would make me lick her anus and finally satisfy her orally. I was then allowed to fuck her but in the way she liked it meaning hard and long until I came and collapsed in exhaustion.

We were lovers for decades. Perhaps one in fifty times that she sucked me she would complete the blowjob to give me false hope for every other time.

That's just fucked up that it's seen to be so rigid.
Sure she can, why not.

I like giving head.
I also like dominating a man.

Why the fuck can't I do both? Where in the "rule book" does it say that Dommes can't give head?

I like to give my sub head while he is standing.... After he has taken his clothes off under my command... And I've enjoyed a bit of objectification.
I'll get him to put his hands behind his back - or I'll tie them - and stand there like a soldier ... He is not allowed to move at all, no matter how good it feels ... While I tease him and get him really worked up.
Sometimes I'll get him to tell me something, and he has to keep talking and try and keep his head.... Even though he is getting very good head and losing his head.
If he stops talking, I stop sucking.

It look like an outwardly subservient position for me, but I'm definitely in control.

Also it's not about me trying to get him off, it's about the teasing... So I'll deliberately take him closer to the edge and then slow things down - to get him to a point of frustrated erotic agony - which is so much fun;)

I also like 69, and alternating that with Facesitting.
When I'm in 69 I will basically fuck his face... I have pretty strong thighs:D And I get a rythmn going that gets me sucking him at the same time.

I've only just started playing as purely dominant ... And as of yet I haven't let a sub cum during 69. It's about teasing, and enjoying it... And enjoying knowing that he's so worked up. If a guy is really into giving oral and Facesitting ... And he has a pussy in his face and his cock is also feeling good, this is a guy who is aching so badly and is putty in my hands.
I don't usually let him cum until I have had my fill and then used his cock for my pleasure.... And then he needs to fuck me as I want - and then only then he gets to cum.
Then he is so turned on and aching And some good head on the way adds to the aching - that he is out of his mind when he cums;)

Last edited:
Sometimes I'll get him to tell me something, and he has to keep talking and try and keep his head.... Even though he is getting very good head and losing his head.
If he stops talking, I stop sucking. ;)

I am so stealing this.

That's just fucked up that it's seen to be so rigid.
Sure she can, why not.

I like giving head.
I also like dominating a man.

Why the fuck can't I do both? Where in the "rule book" does it say that Dommes can't give head?

I like to give my sub head while he is standing.... After he has taken his clothes off under my command... And I've enjoyed a bit of objectification.
I'll get him to put his hands behind his back - or I'll tie them - and stand there like a soldier ... He is not allowed to move at all, no matter how good it feels ... While I tease him and get him really worked up.
If he stops talking, I stop sucking.

As a Dom I'd take this even further. Often people take advantage of their subs desire to serve as an open invitation to use them to get off and not repay them in some way shape or form. Often Domme's will be all to happy to have their sub come over, eat her out then ignore the rest of the subs needs. It's not how it works. Yes a sub may take pleasure from serving you, but it doesn't mean they don't want to be enjoyed.

The power dynamic comes from CONTROL. This does not mean you never pleasure your sub. This pleasure takes many forms depending on what you and your sub is into. Believe it or not, you can worship your sub and STILL be a top or a Dom/Domme. It's just you make the rules how it goes down. You cum on MY terms because I know better what you want than even yourself.

My subs love to cum, I often make them cum everyday. Unless denial turns them on very much. I research and look into ways to make them cum longer and harder. Subs need attention and care just as much as any relationship, if not MORE.

/2 cents.

A real life mistress I encountered in the scene had no issues giving blowjobs to her favourite subs, so I used the idea.

Giving oral is a really submissive thing for me, so honestly when I see a dominant female doing it to anyone regardless of gender it makes me think of them as a lot less of a dominant.

As a Dom I'd take this even further. Often people take advantage of their subs desire to serve as an open invitation to use them to get off and not repay them in some way shape or form. Often Domme's will be all to happy to have their sub come over, eat her out then ignore the rest of the subs needs. It's not how it works. Yes a sub may take pleasure from serving you, but it doesn't mean they don't want to be enjoyed.

The power dynamic comes from CONTROL. This does not mean you never pleasure your sub. This pleasure takes many forms depending on what you and your sub is into. Believe it or not, you can worship your sub and STILL be a top or a Dom/Domme. It's just you make the rules how it goes down. You cum on MY terms because I know better what you want than even yourself.

My subs love to cum, I often make them cum everyday. Unless denial turns them on very much. I research and look into ways to make them cum longer and harder. Subs need attention and care just as much as any relationship, if not MORE.

/2 cents.

This^ is very well said. Here are a few more things to think about:

Dominance and submission is what is in your head not the actual act itself. That is why I enjoy D/s so much. It is very much about the mind as well as the body. The Domme can use oral as any number of ways to mindfuck her sub, it does not always have to be about reward.

I have seen some Domme's who are tied up and in bondage and while being submissive to one person, they can still command or control their own sub who is sitting in the corner obediently if needed.

Control: Orgasm is one thing that most men take pride in having control over. We are pressured by society to not cum too quick, then it has to be loads and loads of cum, and shoot where we want to it to....etc etc. Some Dommes take complete control of our orgasms away from us. The result being when we do cum, we have NO control over it. When it is under the control of the Domme, the orgasm can be humiliating, ruined, pleasurable or non-pleasurable it is all up to her. Just remember that we are not talking about JUST orgasm, we are talking about the physical orgasm AND the state of the sub's mind during based on what the Domme has done.

Finally, to me the best writing we can do, is the kind that takes traditional ideas and roles and challenges them. To write about a Domme who is on her knees giving a BJ to a Sub who is standing and get the reader convinced she is in total control and you have accomplished something.

ES

Back