Dear Sir Winston

Seems like a good time to repost Di's vigil.
I go there and light as many as the place will let me. I think the limit is 21 before it goes to some default thing. I don't have any antennas, so this is what I do.

Yes, I've always known that I'm a pyromaniac.

Dear SW,

It's so rare that I come here any more but the times that I do, you've always noticed. Like many, I have benefited from your kindness and wisdom. Thank you.

Dear Sir W,

I have nothing of any real substance to say--which is hardly an unusual occurrence--but I am thinking of you, regularly and often. :rose:

~Bunz

Dear Sir W,

I think of you and YK, every day.

And still have those moments, like I did 30 seconds ago, where I read a post I've just written and see an error... and then race to correct/ perfect it before the "edited at ___ " thingie gets added to the bottom of the post. It's this weird game I play with myself, because if I have to edit something I want to edit it before anyone knows I edited it, because OMG imperfection!

I edited, and thought you might get a chuckle out of my game.

:rose:

Dammit, man, I miss you around here.

I echo MWY.

You have the respect and love of so many people here.
People who have never met you, yet through your humanity, your humour, your sense of right, have drawn many of us to call you friend.

I salute you Sir.

I wish I could urge you to, in the words of Dylan Thomas, "Do not go gently into this good night" but in fairness I can not. You've earned your peace many times over, my friend. I'm so glad that we knew each other as friend.

I wish I could urge you to, in the words of Dylan Thomas, "Do not go gently into this good night" but in fairness I can not. You've earned your peace many times over, my friend. I'm so glad that we knew each other as friend.

My Dear Sir Winston....you do not know it but you are the reason I stopped lurking and joined Literotica. You have always been so welcoming and inclusive in your posts and you were one of the voices that made me realize I could be a part of this group. I am so very sorry that you are suffering from this dreaded disease and I wanted you to know from a relative newbie your impact in my life. Please know I am praying for you.

I'm getting old... Too many friends are dying. I hate that I am going to have to say goodbye to another one. Dammit, man... :(

I've let some friends know to welcome you to your next journey. They're waiting for you. Ask for Beth and Michael. You can't miss Steve, he'll be the one with the fabulously ridiculous hat on. Just don't believe any tales he tells you about Mister Geoff...

Goodbye my friend. I am so glad I was given the chance to know you and love you. I know one day some how we will be able to talk to each other again... I am going to really miss you until then.
I know you are at peace now and the pain is gone for you and even though you didn't believe the things I do about the afterlife I really am hoping you were pleasantly surprised when you walked through the gates. :)
My rosary beads are worn and I never prayed as hard or honestly as I did for you my friend.
If there is any way you can ever come visit (just don't pop in and scare the hell outta me please even though your sadist self would love that), I hope you come see me so we can talk about all the things we always have and maybe even about what the antennas in heaven are like or what famous writers you got to meet...or the pretty angel girls...or if there are canes and floggers...or anything we want tot talk about.
I miss you so much already dusty old man...wherever you are now, be happy.
I feel like a big ol' chunk of my heart was ripped from inside me and I will never forget you.
Love ya' :rose:

Goodbye my friend. I am so glad I was given the chance to know you and love you. I know one day some how we will be able to talk to each other again... I am going to really miss you until then.
I know you are at peace now and the pain is gone for you and even though you didn't believe the things I do about the afterlife I really am hoping you were pleasantly surprised when you walked through the gates. :)
My rosary beads are worn and I never prayed as hard or honestly as I did for you my friend.
If there is any way you can ever come visit (just don't pop in and scare the hell outta me please even though your sadist self would love that), I hope you come see me so we can talk about all the things we always have and maybe even about what the antennas in heaven are like or what famous writers you got to meet...or the pretty angel girls...or if there are canes and floggers...or anything we want tot talk about.
I miss you so much already dusty old man...wherever you are now, be happy.
I feel like a big ol' chunk of my heart was ripped from inside me and I will never forget you.
Love ya' :rose:

:heart:

Back