Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Hearing his words, Rachel opened her mouth and sucked his cock in. Gently she started to give him a blowjob, removing their juices and bringing new life to his flesh. Then she pulled her mouth away from him and shot him a grin.

- "Ok, that will do. Let's get that shower now..."

She decided, mostly to see how he would react.
 
Mike looked at his aunt as she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"What a tease you are..." he said with a grin. "Are you sure you don't wanna finish me off with that pretty mouth?"
 
Rachel grinned back at him, happy she still knew how to tease.

- "Is that what you would like? What is in it for me?"

She asked him with a wink, although she wouldn't mind if he just grabbed her and forced her to continue. She had some experience with BDSM in the past so she could easily handle her nephew taking what he wanted
 
"I'll think about that later...but for now..."

With that, Mike grabbed Rachel's head and forced it back down on his cock. He let out a deep animalistic groan while he fucked her mouth gently at first.
 
Her nephew kept surprising her, although no man was very good at resisting being teased. Who would have guessed he wanted her and even was willing to be rough to get what he wanted. It was very different from the way he had acted in the past and Alex and Jenna were nothing like him.

Obediently she sucked his cock as he fucked her mouth. She imagined he could tell she liked this kind of behaviour. She smirked as he groaned
 
"That's it, Aunt Rachel...take that cock down your throat," Mike firmly ordered as he pushed more of his length inside his aunt's mouth. He rocked his hips in an upward motion.

"I'm gonna cum all over that face...give you a real reason to shower..."
 
Rachel moaned under his force as she felt his cock enter her throat. It wasn't the most comfortable situation, but she still enjoyed it very much and his words only made her feel more hot. Her mind wandered back to her younger years and the naughty pictures that existed of that time. She wouldn't mind reliving some of that time and with a blush she realized that the pictures of that time might very well have been in the basement.

Luckily it was impossible that Mike had seen any of them.
 
Mike continued to thrust upward into Rachel's mouth, but did so slowly, watching his cock disappear inch by inch.

"How deep can you take it?" he asked, looking down at his aunt and stopping his upward pumps.
 
The blush on her cheeks made Rachel feel very warm, but slowly she worked on getting his cock completely in her mouth. Part of her wished there was someone present to make a picture of this so she could see what it looked like to have her nephew's cock this far down her throat.

It was no impossible to make sounds or even to tease his flesh with her tongue.
 
Mike's eyes rolled back hard as his aunt took him all the way down her throat. He felt his cock pulsating while within her hot mouth, and it took him quite a bit of strength not to bust down her throat right then and there.

He slowly pulled her head off.

"That was fucking incredible..." Mike said with a big grin. "Tell me I'm a bad boy," he added. "Tell me you want my load all over your face..."
 
- "It is a miracle Alex and Jenna turned out so innocent"

She commented when her mouth was empty again, although it was hard to say if it was a miracle because of how Mike had turned out, or because of how she had been in the past.

- "You are a very bad boy and I crave to feel your seed dripping from my face..."
 
Mike laughed, and he knew his aunt wouldn't catch on as to why. Her "innocent" Jenna was well on her way to getting properly fucked by Mike had Rachel not come home.

Her words stirred him up more, and he pushed her head back down his shaft, using his hand to bob her head up and down, up and down in a smooth fashion.
 
She absolutely made no complaints about being used in this manner and smirked when she could feel his cock swell again. She was smart enough to close her eyes just before his cock would explode.
 
Mike felt a deep shudder run through him, and he responded by pushing Rachel's head off of his cock. He quickly knelt next to her and came on her face, shooting a little bit onto her sheets. "Fuuuuck!" he cried out in pure ecstasy, jerking his cock furiously as he tried to drain every drop on her.
 
It was a shock how much seed had still been inside her nephew, as he seemed to cover all of her face with a thick load that slowly dripped down. She looked at him with a grin, carefully opening her eyes once he was done. Some drops fell down onto her large tits but most stayed where it had been deposited. If only there was a mirror or a camera to see herself like this...
 
It was after he came down from his high that Mike thought back to the pictures he had seen earlier in the day -- how his aunt was in such provocative positions in various states of undress. He had cum inside her pussy and all over her face, marking her as his, and he got off on it.

"Hold there for a second..."

Mike rolled off the bed and got his pants, pulling his cell phone out of the pocket. He pulled up the camera function and steadied the phone, zooming in on Rachel's face. He snapped a couple shots, and they were filed into the phone...right along with the one he had taken of his mother on Thanksgiving.

Mike held the phone up so Aunt Rachel could see. "What do you think?"
 
Rachel loved the picture of her face full with her nephew's seed and could feel another aroused shiver running over her body.

- "You are a very naughty naughty boy... maybe we can make a few more pictures later. After we shower. Perhaps I could model some of my lingerie?"

She offered him with a grin
 
"Now you're talking..." Mike replied with a big grin of his own.

"Let's go get cleaned up...although I doubt we stay clean for long."
 
- "Either way, I can't stay walking around like this..."

Rachel commented and moved a finger through his seed and then licked the finger clean. But then they went to the shower and she let the water take care of the rest.

- "You can sleep in Alex' room tonight, I don't know when Jenna will get home and it will be very awkward to explain why we are sharing a bed."
 
Mike and Rachel had fooled around some more in the shower, and it wasn't long afterward that he decided to get some sleep and rest up for the drive home tomorrow.

He tossed and turned in Alex's bed, as he always struggled to get used to a new bed the first night he slept on it. As he rolled over, Mike looked at the alarm clock on Alex's nightstand. The display read 1:34. Mike rolled back and stared up at the ceiling, disappointed that he was unable to fall asleep just yet.
 
It was about 10 - 15 minutes later that Jenna returned home. Quietly she made her way through the dark house so she wouldn't wake her mother up, but Mike who tried to sleep in the room next to hers, could clearly hear her door closing and how she moved around in her room undressing herself. Jenna softly giggled as she got into bed, remembering the last time she had seen her bed. The giggle made it very clear to Mike who he heard.

She hadn't noticed his car so she was unaware of the fact that Mike was still in the house.
 
Mike heard the footsteps, the door closing and the giggling coming from Jenna's room. He smiled to himself and rolled out of Alex's bed. Quietly, he tiptoed to the next room down the hall and knocked gently before opening the door and sticking his head inside.

"I see someone's up..."
 
Immediately Jenna flicked on the light and sat up.

- "You are still here..."

She commented and pulled the blanket a bit higher around her body since she was completely naked underneath. Even with the earlier fun, she wasn't completely comfortable being naked around her cousin
 
Mike nodded and stepped inside, quietly closing the door. "Yeah, your mom said she thought it'd be better if I stayed here tonight since it was snowing so badly earlier...I'm glad you got home safely."

He then looked her over as she lay in her bed. "So...what'd you do tonight?" he asked, walking over to her bed and sitting on the edge, his feet touching the floor.
 
- "You know my thoughts on it... I won't fool around with you with mom home..."

She told him rather direct, but it was clear her mind was still very much filled with thoughts about their earlier 'interaction' and the abrupt ending to it. The blanket didn't really hide her form as it was just a thin fabric.
 
Back
Top