*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning sexy, I hope your days going well. and look forward to more of that HOT Bod..

:nana:

Good Afternoon..

It is thanks-and regardless what pic i take i'll look the same-so page thru the thread..

Not sure if i'll be posting pics anytime soon..i've been "over it" for awhile..:cool:

Good Afternoon..

It is thanks-and regardless what pic i take i'll look the same-so page thru the thread..

Not sure if i'll be posting pics anytime soon..i've been "over it" for awhile..:cool:

I see the clueless are back :rolleyes:

I see the clueless are back :rolleyes:

Hey Rj :heart:

How are you?

Idk if it's about being clueless, i get that some like what they see, but if i'm not posting pics, well it is what it is, and if they look forward to my pics, well that's on them-idc who looks forward to what lol *shrugs*:cool:

You've been with me the longest, you know how i "roll"..i'm a moody cunt-lol :D

Hey Rj :heart:

How are you?

Idk if it's about being clueless, i get that some like what they see, but if i'm not posting pics, well it is what it is, and if they look forward to my pics, well that's on them-idc who looks forward to what lol *shrugs*:cool:

You've been with me the longest, you know how i "roll"..i'm a moody cunt-lol :D

Doing well here, and yourself? :D

I get tired of seeing the same damn lines in all the picture threads: oh I'd tear that up; I so want to lick that; blah blah blah. To me, it's cluelessness. 11 out of 10 online models won't meet their fans, and if they do, it certainly would never be for sex.

I'm moody today, just so tired of ignorance and stupidity - and yes they are two different things.

ok I don't think I'm clueless but you're entitled to your opinion...

I just appreciate "in my opinion" an photogenic BBW..

:cool:

Doing well here, and yourself? :D

I get tired of seeing the same damn lines in all the picture threads: oh I'd tear that up; I so want to lick that; blah blah blah. To me, it's cluelessness. 11 out of 10 online models won't meet their fans, and if they do, it certainly would never be for sex.

I'm moody today, just so tired of ignorance and stupidity - and yes they are two different things.

I understand-how many mini hiatuses have i taken, because of the ignorance that has been thrown at me? & the ignorance that i as a woman have to endure on here because a good handful think all women here showing body parts are here to be disrespected? You know where i stand and how i carry myself-some though, you're right are clueless.

Followmenow and i have a decent friendship starting-he and i have no beef, it's all good-he didn't mean anything.

I :heart: you Rj.

Last edited:
ok I don't think I'm clueless but you're entitled to your opinion...

I just appreciate "in my opinion" an photogenic BBW..

:cool:

I'm not a "BBW" though, i lack the height..

I call myself "full figured/Plus Sized" ;)

And i'm soooo NOT photogenic lol! ;):kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back