Sad day for GB Trumpublicans: Minister Edgar Ray Killen dead at 92

I think it's also interesting to note that the asshole who is the subject of this thread didn't get convicted until the GOP was in charge in MS.
 
I think it's also interesting to note that the asshole who is the subject of this thread didn't get convicted until the GOP was in charge in MS.

On Page 1:

I find it interesting that...when Republicans replaced the Dems, he went to prison for what amounted to life.

You forgot that you already grasped at these particular straws.

Then again, maybe it's hard to remember what you've previously posted when all you're doing is parroting right-wing sound bites. :cool:
 
This all went from incoherent grabbing at straws to the delusion that a bale had been grasped.
 
Every day you wake up and Trump is still president is a bad day for Rory, that's why we're going to see all these threads to try and say bad things are happening to Trump.

I'm not a trump supporter, but have to admit, the liberal tears and whining are a silver lining.

How's that decision use the super delegates to put the hag in over Sanders looking now? Funny popular vote should count in the main election, but not to pick the candidate.

Every day Trump is president is your parties fault.
 
How's that decision use the super delegates to put the hag in over Sanders looking now? Funny popular vote should count in the main election, but not to pick the candidate.

Hillary got three and a half million more votes in the primary than Sanders did, you fucking moron.
 
Dums were the slavery party in the 1860s. The nation has changed a bit in the century and a half since then. Perhaps you didn't notice. Perhaps you don't care. Perhaps you like deflecting with nonsense. Gups were once progressive. That was over a century ago. Gups are now the party of regression, hate, and lies. Suck it up.

They were the anti-civil rights party too right up until the 60s.
 
I think that you are insane. It should now be easy to spot the moniker you operated under during your "voluntary" year in absence.

If you're addressing Hypoxia, I will note her/his AV depicts a rubber room and a straitjacket.:D
 
They were the anti-civil rights party too right up until the 60s.

Until 1968, when George Wallace, the former Dem. governor of GA and his associates formed a third party. I think they were called The American Independent Party. Even after that, there were quite a few Dems who opposed civil rights.
 
Racist right-fringe grade-school logic: World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc must have been responsible for saving the Giant Panda because, back in the 1980s, they were called the WWF. ;)
 
Racist right-fringe grade-school logic: World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc must have been responsible for saving the Giant Panda because, back in the 1980s, they were called the WWF. ;)
Oh, we can be even less oblique. Equating Gups and Dums now with those parties multiple generations ago is bullshit. Those pushing such parallels are poisonous bullshitters. See, that was easy!
 
Back
Top