<rant>

Mellon Collie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 25, 2001
Posts
4,229
My sister makes shitty sandwiches. I mean what else are 12 year olds good for?

</rant>

I think mine is just as good as half the crap you people post.
 
Last edited:
I'll rant too!

I broke a freakin fingernail at work today. I have done so well working construction, hadn't broken one before now. Damnit, I hate that!!!! :mad:


A 12yo making sandwhiches??? unheard of!!!! Mine couldn't possibly make a sandwhich...that would mean he would have to...move! Well, he's not 12 just yet...maybe there is hope?? :)
 
Well, she's twelve going onto 13 in October so there is hope for your kid yet.

I hate when she doesn't stay at my place cause I have to like do stuff for myself. She is henceforth to be known as my servant.
 
Ok so I'm going to bitch about my sister some more:

I miss the days when I could just tell her to do something for me and she'd just do it without complaint. In fact, she was happy to do something for me, her cool, funky and fun older sister. She has now entered the stage in which she doesn't feel like doing crap anymore (you know the stage I've been in for 19 years now). And it's not gotten to the point where she'll grumble - what an ungrateful bitch. I fear the day she beings to just say no. What is wrong with the kids these days?
 
WHAT? She makes shit sandwiches? Nevermind*post your own punchline here*
 
Is that sexual innuendo about my sister!!

I'm not a big fan of incestuous lolita - speak to kotori about that.

Perv.

:p
 
Hey Dilly,

Not to change the subject too much man, and please, don't take this the wrong way, but;

have you ever FUCKED a human with that third leg of yours, or, you pretty much stuck with blue whales, elephants and giraffes?

Curious minds want to know.
 
Thats not the only thing wrong with your sister... let me tell you ...
The other day I heard that she...

Oh wait... we are suppose to have our own rants... as you were.
 
i have a neice that is just a few years younger then me..she's more like a sister...i use to make her do everything for me...one day we were at a restaurant and they had those ice cream machines where you serve yourself..and i asked her to go get me some ice cream (ok..i ordered her..) she brought it back in a little dish..and i put my spoon in..and got a big bite..and i noticed some red stuff..and i said 'awww..you put cherry cobbler in it..thank you...' and took a huge bite...only to discover....IT WAS HAM!!!

she said something about maybe i wouldn't ask her to do stuff for me anymore....and she was right!
 
your sister sounds like mine

she won't do anything I order her too anymore damnit
 
ameliaishornee said:
i noticed some red stuff..and i said 'awww..you put cherry cobbler in it..thank you...' and took a huge bite...only to discover....IT WAS HAM!!!

she said something about maybe i wouldn't ask her to do stuff for me anymore....and she was right!

Eep!


At what age does this act of terrorism against my mouth begin?
 
Mellon Collie said:


Eep!


At what age does this act of terrorism against my mouth begin?

well...11 is the age when all girls become bitches..so..i'd say..it was right around then..i think she was 12!!
 
WHEW!!!!!!! I was thinking, your sister is right around "that" age, and, she put red stuff in your ice cream. Now, THAT would be an:eek:
 
:eek:

I'm going to inspect everything now. That evil little girl may be plotting against me.
 
Mellon Collie said:

At what age does this act of terrorism against my mouth begin?

I'm sorry, but it's just *begging to be said:

I'm considering my own act of 'terrorism' against your mouth, Mellon. <weg>

:devil:

lol
V~~~~
 
Don't you harm my Amelia, MC. Besides, I was the 1 that said that. If anyone deserves a spanking, it's me.:D
 
Mellon Collie said:
My sister makes shitty sandwiches. I mean what else are 12 year olds good for?

</rant>

I think mine is just as good as half the crap you people post.

Weak.

Put some angst into it, girl. Make us FEEL.
 
for example:

My Robertos burrito just exploded at the bottom, leaking all the good parts out of the tortilla into the paper.

GODDAMNBASTARDS!!

(shakes fist in Roberto's general direction)



see, like that.
 
Back
Top