The NEW UK Kink Thread

There's always next year.

Right, heading off for a bit to actually try to be a little productive housework wise :)

see you all later!
 
And I am returned. The house looks a little less like a bomb site now, my boots are polished, my hat is polished (and no longer streaky which is nice) and I feel I have earned some lunch!
 
I had a good and kink friendly day :)
Went to the dungeon where I was collared for a shibari workshop. My first taste of rope. Loved it! I got to be a bunny and was tied in a full body harness, with my arms by my sides (perfect time for my nose to start itching)
Met some lovely people and reaffirmed my friendship with the dungeon owner.
Then I had a drive down to Portsmouth to see Master, although we only had a couple of hours, it was worth every minute. He hasn't been well, and lots of cuddles were on the cards.
Home now, all bunnied out :)

Yes I go to clubs ;) only with Master, and I get my bum flogged! They are a bit alternative! Lol
 
Morning all :)

Hope we're all ready to fight the week ahead...
 
It's cold and damp here.
Lil girl is back to school, but she is very sniffy still. Poor kid :(
Very tired today, need to do some Christmas ebaying :)
Hoping to see M next weekend for lunch, fingers crossed!
Mal, how did your Web talk go? That was an interesting topic.
 
Morning all :D

Hope lil Daisy feels better soon :(

Mal, did you ever complete a Nano? I've signed up for it twice before and barely even got half way for both of them... It takes up an enormous amount of time!



Got a busy day today (again!) dissection, lectures and supervising a fitness class I am the society committee for.

Cooked my first ever roast dinner last night (for my four housemates plus two...) and I was surprised how well it turned out. My mum always says how she loves to cook for all of us cause she enjoys how much we enjoy it. I never understood what she meant until last night :) It was really satisfying!
 
Daisy, it wasn't bad, drifted off topic a few times but was interesting.

Sophie, no. I've written a lot of short pieces but never managed to finish a novel yet despite trying a couple of times. But, it's on my list of things to do before i get too much older.
 
sophie i totally agree! i never knew what it was like cooking for people like that and now i cant get enough. I am 22 and live with my hubby and my mum... she always used to do the big cooks like roasts, and i would make the sweets, but recently i have been making homeade pies and things, so good! i do a roast at least once a month on average now...

i never knew butternut squash was such an asshole to prepare. actually, thats offensive to assholes...


kink wise, i have recently been enlightened to the daddydom experience (thanks to some friendly and helpful pms convincing me it was nothing to do with incest). Turns out... thats my niche. decided Master is better than Sir, bought some sex toys based on my most recent dream (which has also been submitted as a story!). Will be looking at corsets and panties today as i was so good last night i get a treat!

and made some shortbread biscuits.

And that all happened yesterday!

(I even said Master while i wasnt having sex... OR being prompted... which is a massive deal for a shy girl like me!!)
 
ah, a new and revived kink thread. well done. just a hello from the GA since i'm on a quick visit to blighty. :)
 
I mostly work to he supportive and nourishing and don't mind my subs being little... but don't call me daddy :)
 
Yeah theres no way i could call him daddy...

i dont care what other people do but personally for me its just a no-no
 
yeah i realised that. I also realised iv pretty much been a little forever... even non sexually in the way i am with my husband and things. i dont know... even before that... its just my mindset. Him embracing it too has been the worlds biggest turn on.

I asked him what his kink was last night and he said that he loves controlling me... i said "i thought you only did it for me". he was like... "well yeah.. at first.. but then i realised it was fucking awesome?!"

LOL
 
I've survived taking the prof shopping for things he didn't want to buy. Only got shouted at twice. So better than sometimes.
 
Even so. You'll give a bloke a heart attack saying stuff like that :)
 
Hiya GA :) how's life? Been anywhere good recently?

Please don't even whisper the C word round here! :D

Mal, glad the chat thing went well :)
Shopping with the prof, fun fun fun!!!
 
Back
Top