Be as boring as possible.

I just sat and put an X over all the days of the year that have gone by on my work calender.

No worries only one half of the exchange is interesting. (pssst not LS)

lovecraft darling let's not be petty and shit up this nice, dull thread. let's take this outside if you really, really feel like being humiliated in front of your peers again.

or i could just start quoting, with absolute truth, large chunks of your stories in this thread. your choice.

Several messages on a public board telling one how pretty you are is boring as fuck. You may or may not agree but hearing it over and over isn't a good basis for a conversation because beauty is absolutely meaningless for that.

FF

:rose:

lovecraft darling let's not be petty and shit up this nice, dull thread. let's take this outside if you really, really feel like being humiliated in front of your peers again.

or i could just start quoting, with absolute truth, large chunks of your stories in this thread. your choice.

Steve. I am truly disappointed in you. You just got your hair up over a simple joke.

Your proper response at a lighthearted jab should be not to threaten, but to simply say:

Boring? okay here! And post the link to one of my stories. That would have been the fun comeback. But you got catty.

Post my stories, or don't, my link is in my signature. Now on my stories? I admittedly am lacking in grammar. quit school yad yada I write for fun. Now if misuse of a comma or run on sentences are boring then I am guilty. However as for storyline, sex and characters my stuff is not boring.

I have 47 posted stories 45 red H's. They are not boring.

That is as much as I will defend myself. But see this proved two things Lord Steven.

One) you cannot take a joke unless you are making it or it is on your thread where people all join in your little game.

The other thing it proved? Well I made a harmles joke and you start threatening me. It means I got under your skin. It means you got testy. It means.

Game over.

You are obviously no fun to play with as I'm sure your alleged subs could attest to. Post whatever you want about me. My work is done. Go back to your thread.

As for this one. I posted this while waiting for my laundry to dry.

My hobbies include collecting spoons, collecting dessicant bags, and watching paint that is already dry remain dry. But Oh! My lovely spoons. I've been collecting them for over 30 years now. It sometimes makes me giddy to think that, before this year is out, I may be adding a 3rd spoon to the collection. I'll just have to bide my time until then. I want to make damn certain the enamel-based coat of beige I rolled onto the walls of the Spoon Room in 1978 is still dry.

Steve. I am truly disappointed in you. You just got your hair up over a simple joke.

Your proper response at a lighthearted jab should be not to threaten, but to simply say:

Boring? okay here! And post the link to one of my stories. That would have been the fun comeback. But you got catty.

Post my stories, or don't, my link is in my signature. Now on my stories? I admittedly am lacking in grammar. quit school yad yada I write for fun. Now if misuse of a comma or run on sentences are boring then I am guilty. However as for storyline, sex and characters my stuff is not boring.

I have 47 posted stories 45 red H's. They are not boring.

That is as much as I will defend myself. But see this proved two things Lord Steven.

One) you cannot take a joke unless you are making it or it is on your thread where people all join in your little game.

The other thing it proved? Well I made a harmles joke and you start threatening me. It means I got under your skin. It means you got testy. It means.

Game over.

You are obviously no fun to play with as I'm sure your alleged subs could attest to. Post whatever you want about me. My work is done. Go back to your thread.

oh my god

i cant breathe

What...exactly...is your weird obsession with LS? I'm at a loss as to why you seem to hate her so much. She's just here for larfs, and you're hounding her constantly like she's kicked your dog and threw a pie in your face or something.

What's your beef? She hasn't done anything to you. Fucking relax. Jesus Christ.

I spent several hours today looking for laws which - I think now - probably don't exist.

What...exactly...is your weird obsession with LS? I'm at a loss as to why you seem to hate her so much. She's just here for larfs, and you're hounding her constantly like she's kicked your dog and threw a pie in your face or something.

What's your beef? She hasn't done anything to you. Fucking relax. Jesus Christ.

Lord Steve is a woman? Well geez that just took the fun out of reading that thread.

Now it will be boring like this one.

Lord Steve is a woman? Well geez that just took the fun out of reading that thread.

Now it will be boring like this one.

actually im a man now. why does nobody believe me?
that one picture i posted was of my girlfriend because i like playing games

I think Lord Steve would probably like the turkey sandwich. Maybe. Maybe the ham, though. If it was sort of a ham day. I think Lovecraft might not share his chips, if chips were something they were eating.

I think Lord Steve would probably like the turkey sandwich. Maybe. Maybe the ham, though. If it was sort of a ham day. I think Lovecraft might not share his chips, if chips were something they were eating.

I would share my chips. If there were any. But there isn't. I was afraid to order them because they would have made my lunch more exciting.

Back