Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You struggle to keep your eyes open as it is, I'm not going to weight them down with anything else! FFS, you'd never wake again :eek:

I just had flashbacks to when you told me to close my eyes as you had a surprise for me.

Too right it was a surprise, you'd handcuffed me to the bed and ran away. It was fourteen hours before the maid found me. :eek:

Oh, I have a special rule for the wimmins. They get in free as long as they flash Brainy. :eek:

Damn, I am REALLY good at this pimping thing. :cool:

Do all the previous times count, or is this a blank slate? :eek:

Curvy and I better be careful if you're going to continue pimping... or you could just be a Sex Therapist.

I just had flashbacks to when you told me to close my eyes as you had a surprise for me.

Too right it was a surprise, you'd handcuffed me to the bed and ran away. It was fourteen hours before the maid found me. :eek:

You know it was only cos the waiter had slipped me his room key, right? I mean, yeah it was supposed to be a "romantic mini break" but seriously, his sausage was truly inspiring...

Do all the previous times count, or is this a blank slate? :eek:

Curvy and I better be careful if you're going to continue pimping... or you could just be a Sex Therapist.

Oh, clean slates the whole way. It's a flash per 24 hours. You can start a system of left tit, right tit, left tit, right tit...

Don't worry about it, you'll become a pro in no time. Automatically whipping your tshirt up and snapping the pic without even realising it. Just try to keep a conscious mind on where you are when you do it. :D

LOL! I was waiting for that!!! :D

Let's just say that so far, he's only applied it to food. However, I'm older, and it may be that takes after me. ;) :devil:

Waiting for it? Fuck, I'm predictable. :rolleyes:

Ah shit. He's so screwed then. :p

Well, it was only a matter of time before your gobshitery led to its own thread.

I hope you're proud of yourself Tal.

(Love you really mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

Well, I thought it was time I got a place of my own! After all, being a big gobshite, I should really have a dedicated thread where I can ramble on and on to my stone heart's content. :rolleyes:

Everyone is welcome, new friends and old. If you know me, then you might suspect how I can banter. If you don’t know me yet… I hold no responsibility for what might be said or done to you in this unsafe space.

So, here I go.

Close your eyes, and press the button, Tal. I'm sure Brainy will be along in a moment... :D

Hmm. So it’s true is it, the British are cumming? :D:devil: lol....Here's hoping all participates are as salaciously funny and interactive as proper playgrounders should be. :cattail:

Hello Tal, this place's gonna rock!

Just how can it be almost dinner time at your 4.30pm? :rolleyes:

Well, it's chicken curry or licking the wallpaper. I don't promote snacking between meals, and dinner will be another hourish. :p

Well, it was only a matter of time before your gobshitery led to its own thread.

I hope you're proud of yourself Tal.

(I'm sooooo in love with you, you're my heart's desire, I just wish that you'd notice me more. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

Corrected it. :cool:

I considered calling it the Gobshite Thread but then I thought that might mislead other people into thinking that they could talk more than me in here. Then that would make me stamp my foot and scream "NO ONE talks as much as me in here!". This is my thread, fuckers. :D

Blank slate!! :p

Perv ;)

Oh, clean slates the whole way. It's a flash per 24 hours. You can start a system of left tit, right tit, left tit, right tit...

Don't worry about it, you'll become a pro in no time. Automatically whipping your tshirt up and snapping the pic without even realising it. Just try to keep a conscious mind on where you are when you do it. :D

I'll send him pics of a reindeer boobs. .. seems to be the new thing...:eek:
(Won't be MY reindeer, but. .. hey *shrugs*)

Okay, I'm outta here. I'm glad to find your thread and hope you have a great evening!

Now bloody wait a minute!! All these people coming in have not paid me yet! Flouting the rules.

Colonials everywhere you look, and we're like that, just walk right in and take a chair... and a glass, a plate, the silverware....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back