In Appreciation (GB Lounge Version)

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does."

- Lewis Caroll

Adding my effort, to slowing the world down, just a bit.
 
"Michael Parks was born in Corona, Calif., where his early jobs included picking fruit, digging ditches, driving trucks, and fighting forest fires. His film career began in 1961, when he played the nephew of the character George Mac Michael on the ABC sitcom “The Real McCoys.”


1969, he played the lead role in the NBC adventure drama “Then Came Bronson.” Parks recorded the theme for the show, “Long Lonesome Highway,” which cracked multiple Billboard charts. He recorded several albums with MGM including “Closing The Gap” (1969), “Long Lonesome Highway” (1970), and “Blue” (1970).

The prolific actor had a late-career surge, working with directors including Kevin Smith, Quentin Tarantino, and Robert Rodriguez. In the first and second “Kill Bill” movies he played Texas Ranger Earl McGraw and Esteban Vihaio.


http://variety.com/2017/film/news/michael-parks-dead-kill-bill-character-actor-1202422134/



Among his most notable roles was his portrayal of a Texas Ranger named Earl McGraw — a character he played in multiple movies helmed by Tarantino, including "From Dusk till Dawn" and both "Kill Bill" flicks.

In each of those films, he starred alongside his real-life son James Parks, who played his on-screen son Edgar Parks — also a Texas Ranger.

Parks teamed up with Tarantino again for a different, smaller role in the 2012 action movie "Django Unchained," in which he played an employee for The LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.

In "Red State," Parks starred as a pastor named Abin Cooper


http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rks-kill-bill-actor-dead-77-article-1.3153027

May 10, 2017

Michael Parks, a veteran character actor and singer who enjoyed a late-career resurgence on the series “Twin Peaks” and as a go-to for directors such as Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith, died Tuesday at 77.

Parks’ agent confirmed his death. No cause was given.

While Parks showed his range in small parts throughout the ’70s and ’80s, he never became the leading man some may have expected him to be. But his profile was boosted considerably in the 1990s when he was cast as French Canadian gunrunner Jean Renault in David Lynch's TV series “Twin Peaks,” which he followed a few years later with a role as a Texas Ranger in Rodriguez’s vampire action film “From Dusk Till Dawn.”

In.recent years, Parks also made appearances in the films “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford” and “Argo.”


http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-michael-parks-20170510-story.html
 
In appreciation of Peter Sallis, who will always be the original voice of Wallace, from "Wallace and Gromit." He provided a delightful touch to the animated film festivals, before the films caught the attention of the cable TV stations.

He had a long career, that put him in the path of becoming the voice of Wallace.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...eloved-animated-series-dies-article-1.3223317

R.I.P.

:rose:


How would we have ever known about Wensleydale, without him ?
 
Some sad news from Australia... the inventor of the boomerang grenade died today.

- Johnny Carson
 
What kind of jokes will be made, now that Adam West is dead ?

*tip of the hat, to the Northerner, UK

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce honored Adam West with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday, April 5, 2012

When I was a child, I was not allowed to watch the Batman series, because of the movies that followed the slot for the episodes. These days, children watch "Game of Thrones."

"\/('-')\/"(I do not know how to make shrugs.)

Adam West graduated from Whitman College in Walla Walla and after serving in the Army he moved to Hollywood.

The Department of Defense paid tribute to West.

https://patch.com/california/hollywood/adam-west-televisions-batman-dies-88

He shared the spotlight with Robin and Batgirl.

:heart:

R.I.P.

:rose:
 
What kind of jokes will be made, now that Adam West is dead ?

*tip of the hat, to the Northerner, UK

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce honored Adam West with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday, April 5, 2012

When I was a child, I was not allowed to watch the Batman series, because of the movies that followed the slot for the episodes. These days, children watch "Game of Thrones."

"\/('-')\/"(I do not know how to make shrugs.)

Adam West graduated from Whitman College in Walla Walla and after serving in the Army he moved to Hollywood.

The Department of Defense paid tribute to West.

https://patch.com/california/hollywood/adam-west-televisions-batman-dies-88

He shared the spotlight with Robin and Batgirl.

:heart:

R.I.P.

:rose:

I can't imagine why you would not be allowed to watch the TV show as a kid. It was harmless fun. Though corny, some good was learned about right and wrong. Adam West was an actor who I slowly learned to admire as a person. He was typecast, as so many are, but learned to roll with it. Sometimes capitalizing on it. What really irritated me about any of the Batman movies since the Batman character was revitalized - is that Adam West was not included in some way in any of those movies.
 
In appreciation, for a twig on a family tree.

gsgs comment-

If you had slapped his face,
after he said his vows,
it would have been worth it.

/end gsgs comment

Diana Frances Spencer was born in the late afternoon of 1 July 1961 at Park House, on the royal estate of Sandringham, the third daughter of Viscount & Viscountess Althorp.

Acid Raine falls upon the children

Upon the death of her grandfather, her father became the 8th Earl Spencer, her brother Charles, three years her junior, took over as Viscount Althorp and she and her two sisters became Ladies. The family moved to Althorp, the intimidating family seat in Northamptonshire. Then, equally dramatically, two years later Earl Spencer married Raine, Countess of Dartmouth, the daughter of the romantic novelist Barbara Cartland.


Charles introduced his 19-year old Princess to the world.

Marriage
29 July 1981
St Paul's Cathedral

Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, born on 21 June 1982.

Divorce 28 August 1996

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/obituary-diana-princess-of-wales-1236982.html


Disappeared
31 August 1997.

14 March 2014

Hillary Clinton was advised to take no questions while attending the funeral of Princess Diana to “avoid entanglement in the increasingly nasty palace politics”, according to newly released papers from her husband’s presidential library.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-nasty-palace-politics-princess-diana-funeral



2017

BBC film, King Charles III, is shown on American Public Television

Princess Diana's spirit appear to Charles in Buckingham Palace telling the new monarch: “You think I didn't love you. It's not true.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...tt-smith-terribly-upsetting-bbc-a7721141.html
 
I was told, as a child, to eat the food on my plate, because children of other nations suffered from hunger, and it was disrespectful to them, to waste food.

Here, in 2017, do I read the news, because people in other nations are not allowed to read the news ?

Liu Xiaobo fought for freedom in China. He was not free to waste freedom, and throw away freedom, into the trash.

Chinese authorities punished him, for insisting that China could change, and could grant the Chinese people the right to choose. Before Tiananmen Square, I had thought that China was steadily working towards freedom. Liu Xiaobo was there, to see that this was not true.


The Chinese authorities could have shown compassion, but they chose to be pointlessly cruel.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...l-peace-prize-winner-age-cancer-a7839431.html



We grieve the loss of a giant of human rights. Liu Xiaobo was a man of fierce intellect, principle, wit and above all humanity,’

Born in December 1955, in Jilin Province, in north-east China, Mr Liu was the son of a professor who remained a loyal Communist Party member despite the fact his son dedicated his life to breaking ranks and actively disobeying the party line.

Mr Liu’s life was punctuated by detention, surveillance and conflict with the government. On top of this, the police have kept his wife, Liu Xia, under house arrest and she has been barred from speaking out about Mr Liu’s death and cancer treatment.

Along with countless others, Salil Shetty, Secretary General of Amnesty International, has paid tribute to the dissident in a statement: “Today we grieve the loss of a giant of human rights. Liu Xiaobo was a man of fierce intellect, principle, wit and above all humanity.

“For decades, he fought tirelessly to advance human rights and fundamental freedoms in China. He did so in the face of the most relentless and often brutal opposition from the Chinese government. Time and again they tried to silence him, and time and again they failed. Despite enduring years of persecution, suppression and imprisonment, Liu Xiaobo continued to fight for his convictions.
 
Last edited:
In appreciation, of all of the women that were part of Pablo Picasso's life.

(The list is exhausting. When did he have time to work on his art ?)

Francoise Gilot survived him, and her life is once, again, under the magnifying glass.

Her daughter Paloma, distinctive woman, and heir to wild genes, is a product of that relationship.

"At the most recent Art Basel Miami Beach, she debuted Melody, her newest collection for Tiffany, now available embellished with diamonds."


Here is what Francoise wrote/said-


When I said, 'I am here because I love you. But the day when I don't love you I go.' 'Ha, ha, ha. Nobody leaves a man like me!' I said, "Wait and see.'"

"What did he say the day you left?" Mason asked.

"The day I left he said, 'Merde.' That's the only thing he said."

"Knowing his power in the art world, it had to be difficult on some level, leaving."

"At many levels. Life is not an easy package, you know?"

"He burned all the bridges that connected me to the past I had shared with him," Gilot wrote in her memoir, "but in doing so, he forced me to rediscover myself and survive."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/artist-francoise-gilot-on-life-with-and-after-picasso/


A blessing, and a curse

Marina

(a woman from my own generation group)


http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/24/books/grandpa-picasso-terribly-famous-not-terribly-nice.html
 
Wolfman Jack

One of radio’s most distinctive voices, “Wolfman Jack” was born Robert Smith in Brooklyn, New York on January 21, 1938. A longtime fan of radio, Smith first hit the airwaves as “Daddy Jules” on Newport News, Virginia station WYOU-AM. In 1962, Smith became “Big Smith” for station KCIJ/ Shreveport, Louisiana. Here, he drew upon his love of horror movies and rock and roll to create the raspy-voiced, howling persona of “Wolfman Jack.”

In the mid 1960s, the Wolfman crossed the border to Mexico and joined the 250,000-watt powerhouse XERF-AM. Thanks to XERF and later XERB-AM, the Wolfman reached most of the southwestern United States while selling everything from coffins to inspirational literature.In 1969, the Wolfman returned to America and KDAY/Los Angeles. The following year, he began an association with Armed Forces Radio that would last until 1986. In 1972, he moved back to his hometown and joined WNBC/New York.

For all of his fame, many of Wolfman Jack’s fans had never seen him until 1973, when he appeared in George Lucas’ hit film American Graffiti and began an eight-year stint as host of NBC-TV’s Midnight Special.“Wolfman Jack” died on July 1, 1995.


http://www.radiohof.org/wolfman_jack.htm

Cylons captured Wolfman Jack

Battlestar Galactica 1980


https://www.wired.com/2006/11/when-galactica-/
 
In appreciation of Dolores O’Riordan. She expressed her woman's heart. She was very real, very human, and invaluable.


Dolores O’Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries whose stunning vocals made songs like “Linger,” “Zombie,” and “Dreams” generation-defining classics, died in London Monday at the age of 46.


https://jezebel.com/dolores-oriordan-lead-singer-of-the-cranberries-dies-1822090680


The lead singer with the Irish band The Cranberries, was in London for a short recording session and had suffered from ill health in recent times.


https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...s-dolores-oriordan-dies-aged-46-36490482.html

:rose:
 
In appreciation of the woman Who Inspired Rosie The Riveter icon.

Seeing her poster, was a push back against the negative messages that our current patriarchy sends out.

(A reminder that women are capable, talented, dependable, determined, and strong.)


At age 96 she gave up her Earthly body.


Naomi Parker Fraley was 20 years old in 1942 when a photographer touring the Naval Air Station snapped her working at a machine shop wearing that now iconic polka-dot bandana and blue jumpsuit.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aliciabarr...-died-and-is?utm_term=.npzBWj6YqV#.aiK98Yg3G2

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/22/...ter-dies-at-96.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
 
Many of the cast members of "Mash" have gone to their graves.


David Ogden Stiers, who had an important role in "Mash," has died at age 75.

He played the role of Major Charles Emerson Winchester III, who consisted of a (in my eyes) mish-mash of Bostonian-isms. His wonderful deep voice served the role well.



https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/04/obituaries/david-ogden-stiers-mash-dies.html

The New York Times said that he was born in Peoria, IL, and attended high school in Eugene, Oregon. He studied at Juilliard. He did love classical music, in real flesh life.

His contributions are listed, and the list is a good, long one.
 
In appreciation of Anthony Bourdain

gsgs comment- I read passages of his books, that were owned by people that I knew. I devoured his programs, on PBS.

http://gothamist.com/2018/06/08/anthony_bourdain_chef_dies_61.php


Bourdain was never shy about discussing his dark past. In a New Yorker profile, he described his abuse of heroin and cocaine: "Occasionally, between fixes, he would find himself digging paint chips out of the carpet in his apartment and smoking them, on the off chance that they were pebbles of crack. Things grew so bad that Bourdain recalls once sitting on a blanket on Broadway at Christmastime, with his beloved record collection laid out for sale."

When asked in 2017 about how to achieve his success, Bourdain answered, "Fuck up. Drop out of college. Don’t concentrate. Do a lot of cocaine and heroin." And in a 2015 interview with Gothamist, he discussed the customer dissatisfaction with the food they are served: "This is why chefs drink. Most of my career wasn't in the good old days, it was the bad old days when you were punished for your best efforts. When if you worked really hard and went the extra mile you'd get the whole roasted fish sent back. They'd say "Eww, it's looking at me, can you cut the head off?? Can you fillet it? There're bones in it!" You always got compliments on the fucking filet mignon and not on the stuff you knew you were born to make, or good at. I'm sure most, if not all chefs, have experienced that sense of frustration."

He was also forthright about not being a "creative chef," thinking of himself more as an "ambassador for the culinary profession."

http://gothamist.com/2018/06/08/anthony_bourdain_chef_dies_61.php
 
Wolfman Jack

One of radio’s most distinctive voices, “Wolfman Jack” was born Robert Smith in Brooklyn, New York on January 21, 1938. A longtime fan of radio, Smith first hit the airwaves as “Daddy Jules” on Newport News, Virginia station WYOU-AM. In 1962, Smith became “Big Smith” for station KCIJ/ Shreveport, Louisiana. Here, he drew upon his love of horror movies and rock and roll to create the raspy-voiced, howling persona of “Wolfman Jack.”

In the mid 1960s, the Wolfman crossed the border to Mexico and joined the 250,000-watt powerhouse XERF-AM. Thanks to XERF and later XERB-AM, the Wolfman reached most of the southwestern United States while selling everything from coffins to inspirational literature.In 1969, the Wolfman returned to America and KDAY/Los Angeles. The following year, he began an association with Armed Forces Radio that would last until 1986. In 1972, he moved back to his hometown and joined WNBC/New York.

For all of his fame, many of Wolfman Jack’s fans had never seen him until 1973, when he appeared in George Lucas’ hit film American Graffiti and began an eight-year stint as host of NBC-TV’s Midnight Special.“Wolfman Jack” died on July 1, 1995.


http://www.radiohof.org/wolfman_jack.htm

Cylons captured Wolfman Jack

Battlestar Galactica 1980


https://www.wired.com/2006/11/when-galactica-/
Wow! Thats a shock blast from the past!

I remember him in the American Graffiti. It was a big deal back then. No mistaking the Wolfman.

I grew up listening to him. He was one of Mom's favorites too.
 
Harlan Ellison is dead. He was 375 years old. He died fighting alien space bears.

Harlan is dead. He exploded in his living room, in his favorite chair, apoplectic over the absolute garbage fire this world has become.

He's dead, gone missing under mysterious circumstances, leaving behind many suspects.


He went down arguing over the law of gravity with a small plane in which he was flying. Harlan took the contrary position. He won.



June 29, 2018


Goodbye To Harlan Ellison, 'America's Weird Uncle'

"He published something like 1,800 stories in his life and some of them (not just one of them or two of them, but a lot of them) are among the best, most important things ever put down on paper."


"Ellison brought a literary sensibility to sci-fi at a time when the entire establishment was allergic to any notion of art, won awards for it, and held those who'd doubted him early in a state of perpetual contempt. He wrote "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" and "'Repent, Harlequin!' Said the Ticktockman." But everyone knows that, right? He wrote "A Boy and His Dog," which became the movie of the same name and still stands as one of the darkest, most disturbing, most gorgeously weird examples of post-apocalyptica on the shelves."

His anthology, Dangerous Visions, gave weight and seriousness to the New Wave movement that revitalized sci-fi in the '70s. That kicked open the door for everyone who came after and the scene we have today. He wrote a flamethrower essay about hating Christmas and the script for "City on the Edge of Forever," the Star Trek episode that most nerds who lean in that direction will tell you was the best of the series. He wrote for comics, for videogames, for Hollywood, got fired from Disney on his first day for making jokes about Disney porn.


"He wasn't just some curmudgeon or crank to wave off. I once called him "America's weird uncle," but that almost seems too gentle because he was more than that. He was an all-American a**hole, born and bred. Science fiction's Hemingway. Its Picasso. Talented and conflicted, both, and with a fire in him that sometimes came out as genius and sometimes as violence and no one ever knew which one they'd get."


This obit was written by
JASON SHEEHAN

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/29/624641722/goodbye-to-harlan-ellison-americas-weird-uncle

I read Harlan Ellison's stories, before I read Stephen King's.
 
Harlan Ellison's passing is a sad loss to the literary world. Stephen King's passing will not.
 
Last edited:
A young man's life

July 3, 2018

Singer-songwriter Richard Swift passed away today after being hospitalized for an undisclosed “life threatening” condition that caused him to be hospitalized last month in Tacoma, Washington. He was 41. While most of the world mourns the death of a man known for his stints as the bassist for The Black Keys and former member of The Shins and The Arcs, OC fans who knew him during his time in our backyard as one of our most industrious and poetic balladeers, a solo artist who gave light to the dark corners of bars like La Cave, Detroit Bar, and college venues like Cal State Fullerton’s TSU Underground, where he performed songs from his early solo material.

His particular brand of gut-wrenching poetry and tender pop sensibilities made an impression on Weekly scribe Ned Raggett who reviewed Walt Wolfman. “Swift’s love for the kind of smoky-atmosphered lounge-frug exercises that many remember from his stints at La Cave and elsewhere remains strong, as songs like “MG 333,” his overdubbed and overlapping vocals in good call-and-response mode, not to mention swathes of echo, over a quick-paced hipshaking arrangement, show,” he wrote.

-NATE JACKSON


"Today the world lost one of the most talented musicians I know,” Dan Auerbach, Swift’s bandmate in the Black Keys and the Arcs, wrote in an Instagram post. “I will miss you my friend."

A note posted (July 3, 2018) on Swift’s Facebook page today reads:

And all the angels sing
“Que Sera Sera”

Richard Ochoa Swift
March 16, 1977 – July 3, 2018


https://www.ocweekly.com/richard-sw...ack-keys-and-former-oc-troubadour-dead-at-41/

He played in the Shins and the Black Keys, as well as Black Keys offshoot the Arcs, and his Discogs credits page reads like a who's-who of 21st century indie rock.

Here's Richard Swift, with perhaps his biggest solo "hit." This recording still astonishes—here's one man conjuring, on his own, an entire Motown rhythm section and backing chorus. Swift could play any instrument and had a magic way with sound, turning an invisible thing into moving air that had temperature, motion, and emotion. His passing marks the end of a remarkable era in Oregon music. Rest in peace, Richard. You will be greatly missed.

-Ned Lannamann

on youtube-

Richard Swift - "Lady Luck" (Official Video)


:rose: I am glad that you found your joy, your community, and love.
 
Joël Robuchon was awarded thirty-two Michelin stars, making him the most starred chef in history

World’s most Michelin starred chef, France’s Joël Robuchon, dies

06/08/2018

After stints as head chef at the Hôtel Concorde La Fayette in Paris and the Célébrités restaurant in the capital’s Hôtel Nikko (already earning himself two Michelin stars for the latter), Frenchman Robuchon opened his first restaurant, Le Jamin, in December 1981. Le Jamin was awarded its first Michelin star the year after, and it took only three years for the establishment to ratchet up the coveted three stars.


He was awarded the Meilleur Ouvrier de France (France’s Best Craftsman) title in 1976, and Chef of the Century by Gault Millau guide in 1989.

see- "Bon Appétit Bien Sûr".

He returned to gastronomy with the opening of his restaurant and signature concept L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in 2003 both in Paris and Tokyo at the same time. He told French magazine L’Obs that the idea was inspired by the ‘conviviality’ of Spanish tapas bars. "I was looking for a formula where something can happen between the customers and the chefs," he said.

He went on to open other Atelier restaurants in Las Vegas, New York, London, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Montreal, Shanghai and Bangkok.

http://m.france24.com/en/20180806-f...-joel-robuchon-dies-obit-food-cooking-atelier


06.08.2018

Joël Robuchon, chef le plus étoilé au monde, est mort
Le cuisinier français est mort lundi à l’âge de 73

https://www.lemonde.fr/disparitions...tronomie-francaise-est-mort_5339784_3382.html



1945 Naissance à Poitiers

1957 Entre au Petit séminaire de Mauléon (Deux-Sèvres)

1960 Devient apprenti au Relais de Poitiers, à Chasseneuil

1974 Devient chef au Concorde Lafayette

1976 Sacré Meilleur ouvrier de France

1978 Prend la direction des cuisines de l'hôtel Nikko

1981Ouvre son premier restaurant à Paris, le Jamin

1984 Obtient une troisième étoile au Guide Michelin

1990 Sacré «Cuisinier du siècle par le Gault&Millau

1994 Ouverture du restaurant Joël Robuchon avenue Raymond-Poincaré, à Paris


1996 Annonce son départ à la retraite et rend ses étoiles

2003 Ouvre le premier Atelier, à Tokyo, puis celui de Saint-Germain à Paris

2007 Création de la Cave de Joël Robuchon à Paris

2010 Ouvre l'Atelier Étoile à Paris

2014 Chef de la Grande Maison à Bordeaux

2018 Inaugure sa pâtisserie-salon de thé-restaurant bar à saké en partenariat avec Hiroshi Sakurai, Paris

http://www.lefigaro.fr/lifestyle/20...079-joel-robuchon-genie-de-la-gastronomie.php
 
Albert Finney

:rose:

Speaking to the Guardian, Daniel Craig – who starred in Skyfall, Finney’s final film, in which he played a gamekeeper from James Bond’s childhood – said:

“I’m deeply saddened by the news of Albert Finney’s passing. The world has lost a giant. Wherever Albert is now, I hope there are horses and good company.”

The director of that film, Sam Mendes, added: “It is desperately sad news that Albert Finney has gone. He really was one of the greats - a brilliant, beautiful, big-hearted, life loving delight of a man. He will be terribly missed.”

John Cleese (@JohnCleese)

Albert Finney is gone...

The Best.

But more than our greatest actor...

What the Germans call "Ein Mensch"
February 8, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...ilm-tom-jones-orient-express-millers-crossing

Vintage adult male of substance.

:heart:
 
Reminded, and re-visited.

Posted December 12, 2018
Updated December 13, 2018

Robert Bryan, half of original ‘Bert and I’ duo, dies at age 87

With Marshall Dodge, he popularized the Maine humor known to many Americans.


The Rev. Robert “Bob” Bryan, half of the original “Bert and I” Downeast Maine humor storytelling team that included the late Marshall Dodge, died Wednesday in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. He was 87.

Dodge, who was one of New England’s premier humorists in the 1960s and 1970s, was killed by a hit-and-run driver in Hawaii in 1982. He was 45.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/12/12/robert-bryan-half-of-original-bert-i-duo-has-died/

https://archive.is/20130118052752/h...quo-celebrated-on-cd/#selection-759.0-763.181

The “Bert and I” stories, which often juxtapose the glib city slicker and the laconic Mainer, help to puncture pomposity, albeit in a gentle manner, said Tim Sample, a Maine humorist who was 7 when the album came out. He later worked with Dodge before Dodge’s death in 1982 in a hit-and-run crash while bicycling in Hawaii.

“The enduring message is, ‘Don’t come into this rural state with an attitude, thinking you can push the local people around.’ You have to show a little bit of respect,” Sample said.

(Brash youngsters, we forget respect is owed. )
 
Chase & Status Verified Account
@chaseandstatus

Absolutely devastated to hear the tragic news that the legend Keith Flint from @the_prodigy has passed away. Our thoughts & condolences are with all his friends and family. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Keith and the life changing music they made and championed. RIP

3:41 AM - 4 Mar 2019

:rose:
 
Back
Top