Anyone alone in a hotel room?

Brazil...

Will travel to Rio tomorrow - 2 nights buisness trip in a hotel.

So you will see me around maybe - maybe not. I thinknI should check out the beach :)

I am not right now, that's something i suffer a lot. alone business trips and boring nights at hotel rooms when my hotel is far from center.

Business trips are usually lonely. I can think of only one trip where I met somebody. Problem is most women won't venture out of their rooms by themselves so usually only guys at the bar or getting dinner.

Stuck in another one too!

I wish I had some good lore to share. I woke up to someone hammering away, I thought it was someone getting an incredibly hard fucking, but then I realized that was just me being my pervy self and it was really just a hammer, hammering away, because there were no other sounds. Naturally, it did get my thoughts wandering.

I wish I had some good lore to share. I woke up to someone hammering away, I thought it was someone getting an incredibly hard fucking, but then I realized that was just me being my pervy self and it was really just a hammer, hammering away, because there were no other sounds. Naturally, it did get my thoughts wandering.

Oh man, what a drag.

Seems like a lot of guys traveling but no women. Got to be at last one woman being a road warrior today.

I'm alone, but not in a hotel. Or if I am, I am very confused, and this is a shitty fucking hotel. No company necessary.

This hotel sucks

I think I'm in the same hotel as you Elija, no maid service, these f'ing sheets haven't been changed in weeks

Back