Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you are feeling blue or Grey as you put it. Your admirerers will understand. Everyone gets there it's you're attitude and openness that draws everyone to you. You're charms while certainly phenomenal it's your personality that makes you unique and rare, and keeps everyone coming back for more.

May the sunshine of FL lift you from your grey and if not there is always beer/booze/wine or your particular poison.

It's your new year diet and work out routine no time or energy for Lit, our loss but as long as you feel better later your followers will be around for you sexy girl! :kiss: :heart:

managed to find a few minutes. of free time

ahh, a moment to sit back and relax.
And I am even showing my geeky side with my fancy Alexa socks. Amazon has a pretty good idea there actually, rather than pay developers to develop skills, just give bored geeks echos and swag to build them. I am up to 2 echos and 2 echo dots so I am done, I mean how many ways do I need to talk to Alexa. Well unless they offer a show or spot or something I don't have. At first, I thought it might be a bad idea on their part, as well... some people will try to sneak dirty things in....but everything sneaky I tried, they bounced back. Even just an error, they caught it, and bounced it back. Anyway Boobs and fancy Alexa socks.

Your face and eyes are incredible!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm a few days away from going to Target and looking for some busty desperate moms and wife's!

Last edited:
Busy at work,home or hubby busted her or she was kidnapped by scoreland and being forced to take pics of her sweet sexy body!

But is very missed here :heart: :nana:

thank you all

Hi, thank you all for your concern, I am fine. A little busy with work, as catch up from holiday vacation. The free time I am stealing is checking with my bored moms club as clearance shopping. And yeah still a little sad, Idk, maybe it is lack of sun, how it has been so cold, the fact I still haven't finished taking down all the fucking christmas decorations, the fact that my last friend from my graduating class is soon to be a grandmother (the rest are already). seriously, I don't know how all the bitches I graduated with are like 15 years older than me lol. Maybe it is just no one I am around lately is being funny (maybe they are too cold to be funny, but I have a high need level when it comes to funny and silly)

Anyway I am fine, just working, spending money like I work a much better job, and eating holiday clearance cookies (ok and candyl)

I am joining this party late... but glad to join at all. You are a very beautiful and stunning woman. Appreciate you sharing your gorgeous self here
Going to go back and check out the rest of the thread, because so much to enjoy it seems.

thank you

Lovely tits.
Sorry you are not feeling up to it, maybe I should be feeling it for you instead.

maybe that is what I need.

Posting again so soon... well I just had to say that I absolutely LOVED this picture very much. It's so erotic. I also loved the ThongThursday video thing... very arousing indeed. You are truly gorgeous and though I have joined this party late, I hope to stick around for more

thank you

Love the quick cube shots, it’s rainy and cold over here but things just warmed up dramatically :devil: Sorry to hear about your feeling blue, hope things change and brighten up, anything we can do to help?

thank you. and idk, maybe make it not cold and for the love of god, people need to stop wanting me to work at work damn it.

Now it is! Thanks!
you are welcome

I'm not going to be popular here, but don't feel you have to keep posting everyday, take a week off, hell, take a month!
I mean it has been a little intense to say the least. Even if you didn't post for 6 months, guys (including me btw) will still be trawling ampics and will still be sending PM's to encourage further "disclosures". My point? Take time out, kick back and do cube boobs, thong removal etc for your own amusement, you don't need to suit anyone but yourself, go ogle some guys in Target .
thanks. I ogle men at home depot (closer to work than lowes)

A common attitude, I’m afraid. We’ve been open for most of our marriage, and that’s coming up on 14 years. We have rules in place that work for us. I’m sorry it didn’t work out in your case.

yeah, I dont actually personally know any couples who have made open work long term, but truth I dont know any couples who aren't like 90 who have been together over 20 years either

Good for you taking retail therapy time and thank you for posting your pictures for us pervy types!!!!

thank you

For the record . . . I'll be in Costco today.

I actually never go to costco, too far.

These are so amazing , live those eyes and the smile
thank you

It's that time of year. I tend to feel it after the holidays and when the cold, short days start to weigh on me.

If you're looking for inspiration for some pics, I, for one, would like to see more pics of you and your toys if that's possible. And I don't know about outdoor pics, but I always love to see people in their native environment.

yeah, so sick of cold and heaters. idk maybe in the near future

Thanks for your Tuesday shots! I think they inspire a bit of cock therapy since I could use a good workout gliding between your amazing tits! Thanks!

well thank you.

SO... I have now gone through all 42 pages (42 as of this typing) of your thread. I have already posted twice, so I am sorry for the third post before you even seen one.
First, these images are absolutely stunning and arousing.
Now I have to say that you are one of the koolest women on here. Not only are you beautiful, sexy, alluring and oh so desirable... but you are funny, candid and truly a spectacular person. I hope to continue following your thread going forward, because you are just so amazing. Plus... BOOBS!! lol
Seriously though... boobs, brains, body and personality... you're a quadruple threat kind of woman.
Thanks for sharing, and I am going to be back many times I am sure.

thanks. and dont forget total crazy bitch. quintuple threat.

I don't think there's a person on this forum who hasn't gone through a phase of "not feeling it." Sometimes breaks are needed for a recharge, and sometimes those breaks last longer than others. And yeah I get the spending money thing. I am frugal as fuck but not afraid to spend my money on something I think is worth buying. Too bad the things I want are typically expensive. :(

thanks. I shop clearance, see I am saving money. ;)

Well thank you for posting on a day that you are busy and not feeling it... Hopefully things will be better as the week progresses sexy lady!!!!
you are welcome

Why isn't your cube next to MY office?? *Sighing*
i am distracting anyway. I constantly have my phone on speaker, music, people always coming to see me, you would not want an office near my cube

You are incredibly candid, funny and sexy! Many of your feelings are not gender specific...we all share similar joys, frustrations and sometimes just have to say WTF! But, without a doubt, you are definitely one of the coolest people I've "met" on here. Who wouldn't enjoy having a Bud Light with you?

thank you. i think it is cheap overly sweet red wine tonight

it was a good tuesday... love the post and all your pics and posts

thank you

Just composed a reasonably long PM to you, but it was rejected as your inbox is full. I'll try again later.....

sorry, yeah my mail management sucks.

You are a goddess.
well thanks

Does scoreland know about you Justa?
I do not understand the question, off to google lol

You are such a sexy woman!! Your body is a gift.....

I could spend all day here in your thread......

thank you

Consider me ridiculously in lust with you ... *smiling*
thank you

And there was much rejoicing!!!
lol

Tucking them away must be fun.
eh, i am indifferent

Playing with them I am sure is fun.......LOL
lol

Sorry you are feeling blue or Grey as you put it. Your admirerers will understand. Everyone gets there it's you're attitude and openness that draws everyone to you. You're charms while certainly phenomenal it's your personality that makes you unique and rare, and keeps everyone coming back for more.

May the sunshine of FL lift you from your grey and if not there is always beer/booze/wine or your particular poison.

thank you

It's your new year diet and work out routine no time or energy for Lit, our loss but as long as you feel better later your followers will be around for you sexy girl! :

lol, that isn't going so well, says the case of 72 clearance, free shipping, and extra $5 off Cheryl's cookies that are 170 calories each sitting next to me.

Your face and eyes are incredible!

thanks.

enjoy this thread...thank you
thank you

Just saying hello and hope all is well.:D
hi, thank you, hope all is well with you too.

I'm a few days away from going to Target and looking for some busty desperate moms and wife's!

I wouldnt screw with them. toys hit 90% off clearance. they will be on a mission.

Giving the thread a wee "BUMP"... missing the lady's amazing posts!!!

thank you

ok, somethings up. she hasn't posted in 9 days. I hope she is ok, we do care, :rose:

I am fine. thanks

Busy at work,home or hubby busted her or she was kidnapped by scoreland and being forced to take pics of her sweet sexy body!

But is very missed here

lol I took 2 weeks vacation for christmas. so having to play catch up on work.

Hey, welcome back. :) I shop used, at least when it comes to music stuff. ;) It's really the best way to go if you know what you're buying. Other stuff, I usually don't pay attention to price depending on what it is. I hardly buy shit lol. But now I need work boots so yay for shopping. Clearance would help.

OK Justa you now know your followers are a needy bunch and will stop all the rumors and worrying about you!

I became addicted to the Queen Anna Blueberries that the local Wally world was selling, so damn good!

Glad you ok and look forward to the warming weather that will allow you to once again flash us your lusty body pics!

Hi, thank you all for your concern, I am fine. A little busy with work, as catch up from holiday vacation. The free time I am stealing is checking with my bored moms club as clearance shopping. And yeah still a little sad, Idk, maybe it is lack of sun, how it has been so cold, the fact I still haven't finished taking down all the fucking christmas decorations, the fact that my last friend from my graduating class is soon to be a grandmother (the rest are already). seriously, I don't know how all the bitches I graduated with are like 15 years older than me lol. Maybe it is just no one I am around lately is being funny (maybe they are too cold to be funny, but I have a high need level when it comes to funny and silly)

Anyway I am fine, just working, spending money like I work a much better job, and eating holiday clearance cookies (ok and candyl)

It is good to see you back, and I am glad that you are well. I thought I was a jinx for a while there. I found your thread and then, no more lol... But glad you are back and hope that you will find some time once things settle back down for you.
((HUGGS)) :rose:

:D god to see you posting again and that things are ok and well. As far as working at work? What are they thinking geez.

Pleased to see you are ok. Life gets in the way of fun most of the time.

Looking forward to your fun posts as and when you can.

Pleased to see you are ok. Life gets in the way of fun most of the time.

Looking forward to your fun posts as and when you can.

Glad to see your doing good. Ready for some warm, sunny weather myself.

WE have been having dreary weather too...just not too cold, but rainy. Sun came out today and EVERYONE responds to it! Let's face it, we are children of the Light!

Glad to hear you are well and eating clearance cookies! :kiss: :rose:

Nice to hear you are OK... and lots of people have the blues this time of year... after the big holiday rush and then nothing!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend...:rose::kiss:

thank you

maybe that is what I need.

thank you

thank you. and idk, maybe make it not cold and for the love of god, people need to stop wanting me to work at work damn it.

you are welcome

thanks. I ogle men at home depot (closer to work than lowes)

yeah, I dont actually personally know any couples who have made open work long term, but truth I dont know any couples who aren't like 90 who have been together over 20 years either

thank you

I actually never go to costco, too far.

thank you

yeah, so sick of cold and heaters. idk maybe in the near future

well thank you.

thanks. and dont forget total crazy bitch. quintuple threat.

you are welcome

i am distracting anyway. I constantly have my phone on speaker, music, people always coming to see me, you would not want an office near my cube

thank you. i think it is cheap overly sweet red wine tonight

thank you

sorry, yeah my mail management sucks.

well thanks

I do not understand the question, off to google lol

thank you

thank you

lol

eh, i am indifferent

lol

thank you

lol, that isn't going so well, says the case of 72 clearance, free shipping, and extra $5 off Cheryl's cookies that are 170 calories each sitting next to me.

thanks.

thank you

hi, thank you, hope all is well with you too.

I wouldnt screw with them. toys hit 90% off clearance. they will be on a mission.

thank you

I am fine. thanks

lol I took 2 weeks vacation for christmas. so having to play catch up on work.
Sounds like you and I deal with the post-Holiday thing the same way. Of course, you look MUCH better doing it than me ... *lol*

Justa your missed and yes I know you'll come back when your damn good and ready, I do love that feisty spirit...........anyway I keep looking at the target sign and those road runner cartoons just keep playing in my mind and who wants to be Wile E Coyote?

And then my train of thought wandered off to your past pics and how wicked sexy you are in your nerd socks or hooker boots and drool ensued, wasn't pretty but it happened, made you smile.
Hey pity smiles count:nana: :heart:

glad you're still around. I've always enjoyed stopping by to perv on your pix.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back