26f for younger men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

Hi there Hayley, I would like to talk about fantasies and maybe act on my favourite

Resolutions are to rarely take a break from my gym schedule (hard to do when you never want to go to a crowded gym during january) and to eat less meat

You'll have to excuse my dirty mind with the meat comment. (it just happens, I don't try to stop it, and in fact I rather enjoy it)

As for the crowded gym, I might just try the elliptical here at the house for a while.

You'll have to excuse my dirty mind with the meat comment. (it just happens, I don't try to stop it, and in fact I rather enjoy it)

As for the crowded gym, I might just try the elliptical here at the house for a while.

don't worry i'll still have plenty of that kind of meat ;)

and yeah I have a few dumbbells and a gym mat in my apartment to use in the meantime.

don't worry i'll still have plenty of that kind of meat ;)

and yeah I have a few dumbbells and a gym mat in my apartment to use in the meantime.

Have to admit though, I really don't want to miss all these new people trying out the climbing wall. (yes, if you were here you'd hear an evil chuckle). It's cheap humor, and nowadays everyone needs a good laugh.

Ah, had a good midnight workout at the gym. Also not nearly as busy haha.

There certainly is a good reason that you look as good as you do. Genetics and the gym have a lot to do with it I bet. In my college Years I used to work out often at midnight or 1 a.m. after classes

There certainly is a good reason that you look as good as you do. Genetics and the gym have a lot to do with it I bet. In my college Years I used to work out often at midnight or 1 a.m. after classes

Yeah it feels good. I might do it more often.

Yeah it feels good. I might do it more often.

I always loved it that there were just a few people in the gym and just kind of myself the equipment and a few other dedicated people. It also made for a good night sleep afterwards. That is after the period of friskiness went away

I always loved it that there were just a few people in the gym and just kind of myself the equipment and a few other dedicated people. It also made for a good night sleep afterwards. That is after the period of friskiness went away

Ha. Yeah that period of friskiness part is tough...

tfw your managerial accounting professor said at the beginning of the term "I'll serve up all the midterms on a silver platter for you, then my final will screw you back into a reasonable grade and we're both happy and we never see each other again" proves to be true. Quiz is 7 multiple choice questions. Test is out of 5 so you can get 2 wrong and still get 100. Love good instructors *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back