Anonymous E Mail Account?

Wyatt

Really Really Experienced
Looking for an anonymous email account into which I can receive my Literotica feedback (I am an author). Yahoo and others now ask for a mobile/cell phone number or link another email account. Neither of these I wish to do. anyone any ideas please?

Looking for an anonymous email account into which I can receive my Literotica feedback (I am an author). Yahoo and others now ask for a mobile/cell phone number or link another email account. Neither of these I wish to do. anyone any ideas please?

Look at protonmail, secure and anonymous too.

Why all the paranoia? Those submitting feedback or other comments or PM's forwarded via Literotica don't see your personal email address anyhow.

You've got an ISP...right?

You're entitled to multiple email addresses via that ISP and using the email client on your computer....right?

I've got four email addresses via my personal ISP one of which is dedicated to accounts and correspondence on Literotica and other adult sites. It works great and I think I get less spam on it than my other accounts.

mail.com

I use this as a burner / private email provider.
They allow you to also select the final extension to the address also Example.

user@cucumber . org
user@instructor . net
user@post . com

You can select your ending, then just log in to your email form the mail.com site.

Create two anonymous email accounts and link them.

I forgot something....use Gmail for the first account. They don't require a linked account or a phone. I have two anon gmail accounts linked.

Last edited:
Why all the paranoia? Those submitting feedback or other comments or PM's forwarded via Literotica don't see your personal email address anyhow.

Just my personal opinion, it's not paranoia on the surface.

Sometimes you need the anonymous e-mail because other users feel justified in doing something to harass or report (usually embellished) to someone because they disagree with content or feel some self contrived moral obligation to right a perceived wrong.

Optionally, I've been on the receiving end, which caused me to lose an email account because my story contained some information found in a leaked document. The person reporting it went pretty high into alerting an agency out of his patriotic convictions.

While I would prefer a normal account, I recognize that sometimes there are people who have an urge to lash out or cause problems. Having an anonymous and secure e-mail is important if you want to continue to do your work. I would also say that having a no-rules web site or forum sometimes is better as it weeds out those who believe some stories and posts to not meet their moral standards.

Hang on I'm confused; you're already registered on here and so will already receive feedback on the email you registered with, no?

Sorry if I'm being stupid.

Back