US ambassador lies on live tv, then lies about lie. And lies again.

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
The phrase, "Just when you think it can't get any worse" pops up on an almost daily basis when it comes to the con artist regime. Nearly every day occurs a moment when one truly has to wonder if the mental capacity of the con artist can get any lower.

As far as we know, it hasn't, but his ambassador to the Netherlands just ripped an unbelievable triple on live tv. In 2015, Peter Hoekstra lied when he said:

"Chaos in the Netherlands. There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned ... and yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands,"​

When the Dutch interviewer questioned Hoekstra about the comments, Hoekstra lied, saying, "That is actually an incorrect statement; we would call it fake news," t

The Dutch interviewer then played, for his entire audience, the very interview where Hoekstra made the lie.

After an additional discussion on terrorism with the Ambassador, Zwart says he discussed the comments again. His report picks back up with the exchange, with Zwart saying, "You call it fake news. Obviously."

"I didn't call that fake news," the Ambassador interjects. "I didn't use the words today. I didn't think I did."

To sum up: now ambassador Hoekstra lied about chaos in the Netherlands as a result of Muslims, then, when confronted with his own words denies saying them, then denies saying those words were "fake news" even though he said those very words only minutes before. Trifecta! Or is bingo?

Apparently this entire administration will be nothing but fake.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/22/politics/us-ambassador-to-netherlands-denies-own-comments/index.html

There was rioting in the Netherlands in 2015 and it involved Muslims. There are probably no-go zones in the country.

I hope you realize Trump was not POTUS that year.

There was rioting in the Netherlands in 2015 and it involved Muslims. There are probably no-go zones in the country.

That's not the point of the issue. Try again. I know you can figure it out. (Well, actually I don't know that considering how clueless you are.)

US ambassador to Netherlands Pete Hoekstra caught peddling 'fake news' lie

The new US ambassador to the Netherlands has blatantly lied about his own anti-Islamic rhetoric, then lied about lying. His cries of "fake news" left a Dutch interviewer scratching his head.

Sunny Hundal
@sunny_hundal
·
17h
Just perfect.
Dutch journalist to new US Ambassador: you said there were 'no go zones' in Netherlands, where are they?
Ambassador: That's fake news, I didn't say that
Journalist: We can show you that clip now.
Ambassador: Err

Hoekstra told News Hour that he was not close to his boss, US President Donald Trump, but was happy to be working under him.

http://www.dw.com/en/us-ambassador-...stra-caught-peddling-fake-news-lie/a-41914359

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101

That's not the point of the issue. Try again. I know you can figure it out. (Well, actually I don't know that considering how clueless you are.)

I have no idea why anybody would seem to claim there was no rioting, when it was so widely reported and, especially, to somebody who was actually on the scene and saw it for himself. Unless there is some misunderstanding, there would seem to be no reason. :confused: Possibly he is saying there are not any no-zones in The Netherlands.

I also wonder why the OP says this: As far as we know, it hasn't, but his ambassador to the Netherlands just ripped an unbelievable triple on live tv. In 2015, Peter Hoekstra lied when he said:

"Chaos in the Netherlands. There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned ... and yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands,"

Last edited:
The OP is not about no-go zones.

The OP most absolutely does refer to no-go zones, as well as riots. Here is a paragraph from that post:
"Chaos in the Netherlands. There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned ... and yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands,"

Hoekstra later refers to this as "fake news." He can't be talking about the lack of riots, because they were well-reported and are well-documented. Therefore, he has to be recanting what he said about no-go zones. See also my Post 8.

Last edited:
Hoekstra has now apologized for his earlier denial.
Which one? The one where he denied what he said, or the one where he denied his denial? And didn't he later deny the prior denial of the first denial? I'm getting confused here. Is there a timeline map?

The OP most absolutely does refer to no-go zones, as well as riots. Here is a paragraph from that post:
Just because it's mentioned, that doesn't mean that's what it's about.
It's about the US Ambassador calling something "fake news" that is actually a fact, then denying he called it fake news. And also denying his original statement was a lie.

What he said that he lied about is irrelevant to the point of him being full of shit and a liar.

It took two press conferences, but he finally admitted it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42671283
Pete Hoekstra, the new US ambassador to the Netherlands, has admitted claiming in 2015 that Muslim youths had created so-called "no-go" zones in the country and were burning politicians.

Mr Hoekstra, a Republican congressman appointed to the envoy's job by Donald Trump, last month denied making the claims, calling them "fake news", despite being shown video evidence.

Confronted by Dutch journalists at a disastrous first press conference on Wednesday, he refused to answer questions about his comments.

On Friday Mr Hoekstra finally admitted to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf that he had made the remarks, to a right wing gathering in the US, and said he was "shocked" by them.

Definition of an ambassador in Shakespeare's time:

A man sent to lie abroad for his country.

It is still true.

i-only-hire-the-best-people.jpg

Definition of an ambassador in Shakespeare's time:

A man sent to lie abroad for his country.

It is still true.
An ambassador should lie FOR his or her country, not humiliate it.

Hoekstra seems not to have been clued-in on his 'diplomat' role.

DIPLOMACY: The art of saying, "Nice doggy!" while looking for a stick.

Telling your hosts their land is a shithole is not really diplomatic, hey?

Back