What is too big... or is there such a thing?

dave's thing

pervuator of boredom
So I was having this discussion with a female friend of mine. The question of cock size came up and she made the comment that she never met a cock she could not take all the way in.

Now I found this a little surprising and when I questioned her on it she did manage to convince me she was able to handle a large size but I am sure there is a limit to how much some one can take. Or am I being naive??

Thus the question I thought I would throw out there. Is there a limit to the size you can take?

(the question is meant for the women but in thinkinng about it guys might have some interesting answers too, so feel free)

So I was having this discussion with a female friend of mine. The question of cock size came up and she made the comment that she never met a cock she could not take all the way in.

Now I found this a little surprising and when I questioned her on it she did manage to convince me she was able to handle a large size but I am sure there is a limit to how much some one can take. Or am I being naive??

Thus the question I thought I would throw out there. Is there a limit to the size you can take?

(the question is meant for the women but in thinkinng about it guys might have some interesting answers too, so feel free)

My wife was with a black guy back in the day who had slept with some if her friends as well. She told me later they had talked about it almost being too big. Almost. God I wish I could have seen that thing pounding her.

I'm just a lil thing, so much more than 6 inches feels like it is going to kill me.

I would think there is some kind of individual limit, but then we also should look at the length needed to get it in and the level of comfort/discomfort. If you spend hours trying to get something huge in, slowly upgrading from a smaller size to a larger one, technically eventually the woman could take it, even though normally she could not. There are whole kinks devoted to 'stretching' and 'fisting'.

That being said, I believe the moment you have to go in real slow otherwise it hurts or the size quite limits the poses you can do, you have reached the "too big" area.

I've mentioned before

MrsK....to my liking. During college had two biggies and another two after college.. just luck of the draw.

Remember the female anatomy goes through some serious changes during pregnancy...after MrsK gave birth (no C'section).... when we started fucking again. she was tight as ever... Every woman, I think, is different. Not all have gaping cunnies....But, with enough lube...they'll fit.

Although, One cock, MrsK has described to me was "HUGE"... Very uncomfortable, gave her that cramp feeling. Not to go all medical and female Anatomy, MrsK has a "tilted Uterus'... (hence her dislike for doggie), and two of her biggies would bottom out... The huge cock....never got half way...and she (her words) "felt like I was being stuffed like a turkey"..... Out of those, larger than me cocks...only one, did she say, was really a good fuck...and he wasn't the biggest of them...
The Huge cock...she said, "was fun to play with, but not so much fun to even suck..."

I'm glad she experienced a few big dicks...don't have to worry bout her stepping for a big cock....she's been there

Just luv this ladies surprised look..
http://up.xhamster.com/000/018/695/753_1000.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think there is a limit bro no matter what girls say, they will take it how it goes if its to big it will get worked inside and go, nothing to it only my opinion

When you think about the fact that the vagina is designed for babies to exit, they can probably accommodate a lot. However, I think that "too big" is very subjective and will vary from female body to female body.

That being said, I'm still very curious what everyone will say, here. I'm sure some people will like really large sizes that baffle others. In the interest of tell-all, I'm listening... ;)

When you think about the fact that the vagina is designed for babies to exit, they can probably accommodate a lot.

True, but you might hear a woman scream during delivery if not under anaesthetic, although the vagina is only one problem for the baby.
Anyway, depending on position, a vagina can be cramped up and unable to lengthen.

I'm just a lil thing, so much more than 6 inches feels like it is going to kill me.
Thanks for the reply Cookie. This was one of my points to my friend. She is not a huge woman but she is not small either and when I suggested that a "lil thing", as you say, may not find it as easy she basically poo pooed me. Good to have your feelings.

I dont think there is a limit bro no matter what girls say, they will take it how it goes if its to big it will get worked inside and go, nothing to it only my opinion
See now this is how the conversation was going. Not to be rude Tommy, but how would you know this?? Or is it strictly opinionated, as you said?

yes, there is such thing as too big...
Well thanks for being so definative dee

Hey klippert---- Great pic, Thanks

Please give us your opinion ladies (or guys). Dvus and I (among others) are listening!!!

In my experience with Electric Ginger... There certainly is a "limit" to what's too big, but every girl is different.

In our open relationship, she's had all sorts of shapes and sizes. She's had too small, which is likely more common. I'm average and it's always been very right for what we like to do. In the two times she has had guys over 8 inches, she's complained of the "poking" feeling and how uncomfortable it was. In fact, she's likened it to being "skewered" haha - It's a terrible thought in my head haha.

Girls might be able to "take" it, but is there really what they are out for? It's doubtful. If so, good for them. Maybe your girl actually can "take" what's out there. Let us also remember that she's likely never been with more than 10 inches which we have proof(thanks to the internet) is at least possible to insert.

Just like in everything with them, every woman is different in their sexuality. In this case, there is such thing as deep and shallow women. Because of that, there are women who enjoy and don't enjoy a well hung man.

Anyways... Sounds like your female friend has posed a challenge. Challenge accepted?

I agree that there IS a limit for each individual woman as to how large a cock she can take......There have been a few men I've been with that caused me some pain..........Just my two cents...:D

Girls might be able to "take" it, but is there really what they are out for? It's doubtful. If so, good for them. Maybe your girl actually can "take" what's out there. Let us also remember that she's likely never been with more than 10 inches which we have proof(thanks to the internet) is at least possible to insert.

Yep, very good point--just because something will fit, that doesn't mean it feels good. I will always, 10 times out of 10, care more about girth than length. I'd say 6"-8" is the sweet spot. Anything less is kind of a turn-off. Anything more I think would be uncomfortable. As it is, my husband pokes my cervix in some positions--I don't think cervix-poking is a fetish of many women. . . :)

In theory, no, there's no limit to the number of huge, gorgeous cocks I would take. In practice, I'm really petite, and although my husband isn't huge, he still wears me out.

well mrsK had a 'huge' cock in college and a cpl of biggies... she said the "monster" was to uncomfortable... and only one of the biggies, actually the smaller of the 'big-1s.... was a good one.

glad someone else enjoyed those pix...hehe

The second on is what I envision mrsK....trying to suck the Huge cock...only difference...it was White..

Yep, very good point--just because something will fit, that doesn't mean it feels good. I will always, 10 times out of 10, care more about girth than length. I'd say 6"-8" is the sweet spot. Anything less is kind of a turn-off. Anything more I think would be uncomfortable. As it is, my husband pokes my cervix in some positions--I don't think cervix-poking is a fetish of many women. . . :)

That's exactly what Ginger has shared it haha. Recently, in her very words she said "Doggy was the least fun, he was poking my cervix. Not fun."

i agree with the above that 6-8" is perfect. i think beyond that is uncomfortable.

I agree that there IS a limit for each individual woman as to how large a cock she can take......There have been a few men I've been with that caused me some pain..........Just my two cents...:D

In theory, no, there's no limit to the number of huge, gorgeous cocks I would take. In practice, I'm really petite, and although my husband isn't huge, he still wears me out.

i agree with the above that 6-8" is perfect. i think beyond that is uncomfortable.

That's exactly what Ginger has shared it haha. Recently, in her very words she said "Doggy was the least fun, he was poking my cervix. Not fun."

Thanks for your point of views. All very informative

Last edited:
Well thanks for being so definative dee

ha, sorry...let me elaborate.

I've always believed it is not necessarily the size of the cock, but how he uses it. nothing worse than a guy who has a nice big cock but is awful in bed.

I'll echo what people have said in the thread already. I'd say 6-8" is ideal, preferably a little thick too.

I dated a black guy briefly in college who was 10" and really thick (and this picture actually reminded me of it). It was WAY too big. Although the first time I ever saw it hard, I was shocked :eek: But the sex just was not comfortable at all, painful even sometimes if he started to go too hard. And it was the only cock I've ever had that I couldn't deepthroat all the way....definitely because of the length, but honestly more because of the thickness.

So in summation, yes....there is such thing as too big. But every woman is different.

And it was the only cock I've ever had that I couldn't deepthroat all the way....definitely because of the length, but honestly more because of the thickness.

So in summation, yes....there is such thing as too big. But every woman is different.

That's a great point that I'll add my male POV on. I don't have a "monster cock", but I am pretty happy with mine. The big downside is even though I am only maybe 6" it is very thick & girthy. Not a lot of fun in high school when you have a 50/50 shot at being too painful to fuck. Sure some girls would "take it" (especially when other girls would start talking, and then it became like Mt. Everest), but "taking it" and "enjoying it" are two very different things. I've never been able to "consummate" with a virgin, usually hit the "Ow ow ow STOP!" limit before I got any where close.

Not to mention all the problems having a serious thick cock does for blowjobs. Even with experienced cock worshippers. The licking & stroking is fun, but some days I just crave to plunge in balls deep...and not a lot of women can take me in their mouth for more than a few mins without their jaw starting to cramp up.

Haa haa, pity the poor girthy cocks, it can be a burden!

Back