New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
VelvetDarkness said:
Hi Luke, only a few short weeks ago I was in your shoes.

Welcome :nana: :nana: :nana:

What's your kink may I ask?

Velvet :kiss:
thanks for the welcome velvet, i think il be very happy here :nana:
not sure what my kink is yet but when i am il let you know ;)

Hello

Just a short hello from S Fla. ;man is it hot, anyone know how active the bdsm community is down here (just moved here)

Jeg :devil:

Hmmm how do I word this....

Well lemme see, Im ...(checks)...male, 32, as to my station in life, I would have to .. for lack of a better term... call myself a Dom. Most know me as Demon (never felt comfortable with people calling me Master outside of Gor).

Hmmm, what more can I say, Im an addicted reader of most things I find on Literotica, I like to explore the depths of peoples minds (or its shallowness sometimes). Ive been in the lifestyle since I was "discovered" so to speak by a not so wise Domme who slipped my teenage self a pill and woke me up informing me I was her new sub/plaything/whatever she wanted. Boy was she ever shocked when I got loose. (long story) Anyways, glad to be here, just thought to make my presence known.

anything else you want to know, ask.

jegm1 said:
Just a short hello from S Fla. ;man is it hot, anyone know how active the bdsm community is down here (just moved here)

Jeg :devil:

Welcome and enjoy! I don't know much about the community in your area, sorry.

Fury :rose:

mr_demon said:
Well lemme see, Im ...(checks)...male, 32, as to my station in life, I would have to .. for lack of a better term... call myself a Dom. Most know me as Demon (never felt comfortable with people calling me Master outside of Gor).

Hmmm, what more can I say, Im an addicted reader of most things I find on Literotica, I like to explore the depths of peoples minds (or its shallowness sometimes). Ive been in the lifestyle since I was "discovered" so to speak by a not so wise Domme who slipped my teenage self a pill and woke me up informing me I was her new sub/plaything/whatever she wanted. Boy was she ever shocked when I got loose. (long story) Anyways, glad to be here, just thought to make my presence known.

anything else you want to know, ask.

I hope you have fun here!

Hi. I'm new to the forum, but I've been on Lit for awhile. A long time as a reader, but more recently I've been sharing my authoring capabilities. As of right now... I'm writing mostly BDSM stories. Oh yeah, I'm 23 and female.

IRL, I'm fairly complicated ;)

Ok well, maybe not.

As far as the lifestyle goes, I sub infrequently to my fiance.
In my heart, I am a true switch.
I have a strong desire to domme a female sub. In some cases, of my own will, in other cases, under the will of my master.
I have no desire to domme my fiance/master, nor another male.
I do not live the life 24/7.

I like bondage, spanking, choking, minor humiliation, dirty talk, whipping, plug play, and occasionally RP.

Otherwise, I absolutely love writing/reading erotica. I do it mostly at work because I'm bored. I have a pretty good sense of humor and love to joke around. I'm a smartmouth, an antagonist, a conversationalist and generally kind of agitating (but only if you rub me the wrong way... rub me the right way and we're cooking with gas).

I'm sure there's more, but I'm not sure what anyone else cares about. I'm here to start on my quest (under my master's order) to begin dominating females.

And yeah... thats about it. Pretty boring, now that I read over it lol

Last edited:
Winter Lotus said:
Hi. I'm new to the forum, but I've been on Lit for awhile. A long time as a poster, but more recently I've been sharing my authoring capabilities. As of right now... I'm writing mostly BDSM stories.

IRL, I'm fairly complicated ;)

Ok well, maybe not.

As far as the lifestyle goes, I sub infrequently to my fiance.
In my heart, I am a true switch.
I have a strong desire to domme a female sub. In some cases, of my own will, in other cases, under the will of my master.
I have no desire to domme my fiance/master, nor another male.
I do not live the life 24/7.

I like bondage, spanking, choking, minor humiliation, dirty talk, whipping, plug play, and occasionally RP.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm not sure what anyone else cares about. I'm here to start on my quest (under my master's order) to begin dominating females.

And yeah... thats about it. Pretty boring, now that I read over it lol
Not boring at all -- just clear, cheerful, and lovely! Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

NemoAlia said:
Not boring at all -- just clear, cheerful, and lovely! Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Thank you :)

I thought to add more then, aside from the basics.

But yes... very happy to be here. I hope its as enjoyable as I'm hoping it will be.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to use that damn RPG forum (I'm such a nerd)

Winter Lotus said:
Thank you :)

I thought to add more then, aside from the basics.

But yes... very happy to be here. I hope its as enjoyable as I'm hoping it will be.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to use that damn RPG forum (I'm such a nerd)

That is easy. First decide if you want to role play or role play sexually. There are two different forums.

Then either start a thread and see if anyone joins or look for threads that are open or asking for people to join. The SRP has a thread just for that at the top.

You might also want to try the BDSM personals for a future online or RL playmate though that is a bit of a crap shoot but then again, so is life, right?

Hello!

Hello!

I am as new as you can get – this is my first post…. well, no… actually it’s my second but my first was deleted by the mod, so that shouldn’t count.

I’m in my mid-20s and lucky enough to be a sub to a wonderful local mistress :). Just hear to make new friends and share fantasy artwork… if that sort of thing is acceptable on this forum (I assume it might not be because my first posting was deleted)… Maybe it was just too crazy.

Nice to stumble across such a vibrant community!

Dex

dexfantasy said:
Hello!

I am as new as you can get – this is my first post…. well, no… actually it’s my second but my first was deleted by the mod, so that shouldn’t count.

I’m in my mid-20s and lucky enough to be a sub to a wonderful local mistress :). Just hear to make new friends and share fantasy artwork… if that sort of thing is acceptable on this forum (I assume it might not be because my first posting was deleted)… Maybe it was just too crazy.

Nice to stumble across such a vibrant community!

Dex

welcome - spend some time looking around at the threads already started and see what is posted there. When I first got here some of my stuff was removed. Not so much now.

Hope to see you around...

Seeking words of wisdom

I don't know if I would ever have explored this world had I not fallen in love...now I'm confused as to whether I should go on or call it quits. I'm seeking wisdom from this forum, because I would like some unbiased opinions. Although no one else I know is involved in BDSM- everyone seems determined to warn me to stay clear of it. Of course, it's not their warnings that matter to me so much as the alarms that go off in my own head.
My partner is new to the world of BDSM and has dabbled in it a little. His experiences have been mostly online with a few real-life experiences with professional Doms. He tells me that he too, is looking for a partner in life. Claims that his ideal partner would also want to be exploring. He has told me he is "long gone" though, so I know that to be involved with him long-term would mean to fully immerse myself in this world.
Together we have experimented with chastity, a little bondage and some flogging/spanking. He is keen to be the submissive in bedroom, which is fine by me, as I appear to have a knack for being dominant. My hesitation lies in my confusion as to just how far I want to go.
I have always preferred things "more natural" when it comes to sex and life in general. Raw, sweaty, animal sex (not literal) would be my sex of choice. The idea of having to gag my partner to turn him on would once have royally turned me OFF. So, over the course of our relationship, to find myself experimenting with props and locks was thoroughly surprising. And even more astounding to me was that I was aroused by it all.
But when I posed the question to myself: Had my sexual preferences changed? I found that the answer was: No. It was never the game/the role/ the props that I enjoyed. I was turned on by it all because it turned HIM on. Although he claimed to enjoy our vanilla sex, I knew he wanted and needed more.
So now to my big dilemma:
How far do I want to go?
I am in my early thirties and am looking to spend my life with a partner. I still have hopes of having a family one day. We both have come out of long-term relationships and are in the process of finding ourselves. I never want to be someone to limit anybody else's explorations of themselves and their sexuality. He maintains that his passion for BDSM has nothing to do with love or sex, but I have a hard time believing that the lines are so cut and dry. Could a person like myself ever satiate a man with desires that go so far beyond my own? Especially when he is still in the initial stages of his "discovery". I am and always will be willing to experiment, but my fear lies in the dread that it will never be enough.
Should the fact that we're in love be reason enough to presevere?
Or is it a clear case of a lost cause?
Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated...
I don't have all the time in the world to be spending with the wrong guy.

needingwisdom said:
I don't know if I would ever have explored this world had I not fallen in love...now I'm confused as to whether I should go on or call it quits. I'm seeking wisdom from this forum, because I would like some unbiased opinions. Although no one else I know is involved in BDSM- everyone seems determined to warn me to stay clear of it. Of course, it's not their warnings that matter to me so much as the alarms that go off in my own head.
My partner is new to the world of BDSM and has dabbled in it a little. His experiences have been mostly online with a few real-life experiences with professional Doms. He tells me that he too, is looking for a partner in life. Claims that his ideal partner would also want to be exploring. He has told me he is "long gone" though, so I know that to be involved with him long-term would mean to fully immerse myself in this world.
Together we have experimented with chastity, a little bondage and some flogging/spanking. He is keen to be the submissive in bedroom, which is fine by me, as I appear to have a knack for being dominant. My hesitation lies in my confusion as to just how far I want to go.
I have always preferred things "more natural" when it comes to sex and life in general. Raw, sweaty, animal sex (not literal) would be my sex of choice. The idea of having to gag my partner to turn him on would once have royally turned me OFF. So, over the course of our relationship, to find myself experimenting with props and locks was thoroughly surprising. And even more astounding to me was that I was aroused by it all.
But when I posed the question to myself: Had my sexual preferences changed? I found that the answer was: No. It was never the game/the role/ the props that I enjoyed. I was turned on by it all because it turned HIM on. Although he claimed to enjoy our vanilla sex, I knew he wanted and needed more.
So now to my big dilemma:
How far do I want to go?
I am in my early thirties and am looking to spend my life with a partner. I still have hopes of having a family one day. We both have come out of long-term relationships and are in the process of finding ourselves. I never want to be someone to limit anybody else's explorations of themselves and their sexuality. He maintains that his passion for BDSM has nothing to do with love or sex, but I have a hard time believing that the lines are so cut and dry. Could a person like myself ever satiate a man with desires that go so far beyond my own? Especially when he is still in the initial stages of his "discovery". I am and always will be willing to experiment, but my fear lies in the dread that it will never be enough.
Should the fact that we're in love be reason enough to presevere?
Or is it a clear case of a lost cause?
Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated...
I don't have all the time in the world to be spending with the wrong guy.

NeedingWisdom,

Welcome.

I don't have any answers for you because only you can decide if BDSM is for you or not. Only you can decide if love with this person can be enough to overcome all else or not. Love rarely is enough for most people with most people to overcome all else in the long term and maybe it shouldn't be. I don't know.

In any case, I hope you enjoy exploring here. You may find your answers if you look around a bit and meditate on your questions.

Good luck,

:kiss: Welcome Luke4u, wrathofkublakhan, wouldloveto, WinterLotus, Carillon, mr_demon, dexfantasy, needing wisdom and anyone else I missed. :heart: Look forward to knowing all of you better...especially those who are into F/m or F/f.

Hey all, 28 male, new to Lit. Just started seeing a girl who is an author of a few stories on the site and spends a lot of time here, and she suggested I check it out. She's a sub, and it's something I'm just learning about, but (apparently) I'm a natural dom. Anyone have any pointers or advice?

raynecrow2 said:
Hey all, 28 male, new to Lit. Just started seeing a girl who is an author of a few stories on the site and spends a lot of time here, and she suggested I check it out. She's a sub, and it's something I'm just learning about, but (apparently) I'm a natural dom. Anyone have any pointers or advice?

Have fun and explore to your heart out. You could see about joining the bdsm community where you live too.

raynecrow2 said:

Buy non-fiction books by other lifestylers, join a good group of BDSMs (private club or munch) and have fun.

raynecrow2 said:

LadyAria said:
Buy non-fiction books by other lifestylers, join a good group of BDSMs (private club or munch) and have fun.

Reading fiction might not be a bad idea either. It might give you an idea of the kinds of things that turn you on, bdsm-wise, and it never hurts as a source for a little inspiration.

In the end, I have to echo the others: have fun and explore.

Either that, or you can learn to sail or join the Boy Scouts again. Both are great for brushing up on your knots. :p

Carillon said:
Reading fiction might not be a bad idea either. It might give you an idea of the kinds of things that turn you on, bdsm-wise, and it never hurts as a source for a little inspiration.

In the end, I have to echo the others: have fun and explore.

Either that, or you can learn to sail or join the Boy Scouts again. Both are great for brushing up on your knots. :p

Something tells me you either like to be tied up or tie others up, so do you like shibari or just regular rope bondage??

leeroy jenkins said:
Something tells me you either like to be tied up or tie others up, so do you like shibari or just regular rope bondage??

I've tried both, and found them both lovely. I certainly have less experience with shibari, though. My last partner and I tried it a few times, but that relationship was too brief for me to experience much of it.

My current partner is newer to all of this than I am, and still learning. Shibari is not something he's familiar with, so it hasn't been on the "menu" yet, so to speak. He was a very good boy scout, though, and shows an affinity for knots and an absolute delight in tying me up. Perhaps I will introduce him to one of my oldest friends, who absolutely drools when he sees shibari. I'm sure they could find lots to talk about! ;)

Fury-Thank you for your words. I realize now that my posting might have been ill-placed, but have never (really) once partaken in a forum before...Is there somewhere else I could post it to get more responses? I think you are so right about me making up my own mind. I guess I'm looking to be swayed...

Last edited:
raynecrow2 said:

I bet if you ask your girlfriend really nice, it'll turn out that she actually HAS books... but that's just a hunch, of course!

:p

What's with the "G"?

needingwisdom said:
Fury-Thank you for your words. I realize now that my posting might have been ill-placed, but have never (really) once partaken in a forum before...Is there somewhere else I could post it to get more responses? I think you are so right about me making up my own mind. I guess I'm looking to be swayed...

Anytime Needingwisdom!

You could start a thread on it but I'm not sure you'd have people wanting to sway you one way or the other. Most folks here know the score and would be aware these are decisions only you can make for yourself. Life is confusing sometimes and overwhelming too but we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other and make our choices anyway, knowing that we could be wrong.

hello

Hello all

I do not know how many of you remember me it has been a long time since I have posted here. Well I am back nice to be home again and it is nice to see you all again, to those of you who do not know me I say hello nice to meet you. Again hello all till next we meet take care.

kerker_miester said:
Hello all

I do not know how many of you remember me it has been a long time since I have posted here. Well I am back nice to be home again and it is nice to see you all again, to those of you who do not know me I say hello nice to meet you. Again hello all till next we meet take care.

I remember you!

Welcome back!

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back