The Circassian (closed)

Sophia shrugged a little. "As the Comte wishes." She gestured for Tamzin to refill her wine and watched the Katirah and the Comte kissed. They kissed like lovers not master and slave. She wondered what that must be like.

She set her goblet down. "Watch and learn, little one." She said to Tamzin."

She kissed Katirah's neck, her ear, she shoulder and then placed little feather-light kisses down the woman's spine.

Katirah moved against the Comte slowly sliding up and down on his cock.

Sophia kissed each dimple at the curve of her back. Sophia bit Katirah's soft round bottom, lightly at first, then harder. Katirah moaned a little and shifted.

Sophia kissed the top of the slit that divided Katirah's bottom. She licked the slit and worked her way down nuzzling between Katirah's sweet ass. She teased the little rosebud with her tongue. Katirah gasped and wriggled. Sophia licked lower. Her tongue slid along that tender stretch of skin and flicked at the underside of the Comte's cock.

Katriah broke her kiss with the Compte. Her breath hitched at this new sensation. She arched her back and spread her legs further. Her body shuddered as she made a low moan.
 
Marcel for the longest time could not tell what Sophie was doing to Katirah but he could tell that it was enjoyable. "Slower" he whispered into their kiss. Her hips responded almost immediately and began a slow movement up and down, gyrating left, right, forward and back.

Then he felt Sophie's tongue flick along the ridge of his cock and he almost admonished her to stop, except Katirah came as she arched her back up and away from him.

His hands shot up and grasped her gorgeous breasts and he squeezed frimly as Katirah began to undulate on his cock more rapidly. "Turn around Katirah, open yourself up to her," he whispered.
 
Sophia moved out of the way she Katirah could changed position. She took a moment to drink more wine. Katirah was fastidiously clean, which was a very good thing, but she doubted the woman would kiss her knowing where her tongue had been, if she did not clean her mouth.

Sophia helped Katirah, turn around. The Comte's cock was still standing straight as a cedar. It was very impressive. And a very fine looking cock.

Katirah lowered herself onto it with a loud grown. Sophia kissed her mouth stopping the noise, then licked and kissed a trail to one nipple, she took it into her mouth and teased it with her teeth.

"Lean back a little." Sophia suggested. She kissed further down to Katirah's navel and stuck her tongue in it, then contnued to the woman's silky smooth mons. She wondered if this was something the Comte's had wanted or if it was her custom. Sophia did not know much about women like Katirah. She wondered if the Comte would want her to bare her cunny.

She nibbled and kissed her way further down. She could feel Katirah inhale in anticipation. She flicked her tongue into the top of Katirah's slit probing to find the pearl.

Katirah jerked a little, and moaned, "Gods!"

Sophia smirked. "I think the Comte expects you to sing louder than that." She flicked the pearl again and slid her tongue back and forth all the way to where the cock was pushing into her.

Katirah leaned back with her weight on her hands, her hips thrust forward pressing into Sophia's mouth. She let her head hang back, Her hair brushed the Comte's chest. Her breasts pointed ot the ceiling. "Ah, there, there!" She moaned. She was already making sounds with each exhalation.

Tamzin pressed her thighs together. How could Katirah take the Comte's manhood like that and not split in two. If it wasn't for the look on her face, Tamzin would think the woman was in great pain. The tent was rapidly filling once again with the strong scent of sex.
 
Katirah's hair dangled on his chest, tickling him as she writhed under Sophie's tongue and over his cock. He could feel her quim flowing down around his hardness, only to get licked up by Sophie before she renew her assault on Katirah's sex.

From the corner of his eye he could see Tamzin sitting her thighs pressing together and relaxing, slowly bringing herself to a sexual bliss. A smile crossed his face as the first drop of her own juice began to trickle from her exposed crotch.

Snaking his hands around Katirah's torso and cupped her breasts squeezing the nipples between his fingers. Her breasts yielded to the pressure of his hands, and Katirah mewled again, her hips gyrating down harder, trying to jam his cock even deeper into her.
 
((Sorry for the delay again, once November is over I'll be back on track. But I am having fun working on my novel, I'm ahead of the word count.))


Katirah's moans grew louder. She sat straight up on her knees and posted faster on the Comte's cock. She buried her hands in Sophia's hair. She could feel the tension building inside her. She spoke encouragement to Sophia. She tossed her her. Her cries grew louder and louder. It would be soon, very soon.

Sophia pressed her lips tight to Katirah's pearl. She flicked and sucked it changing from the lightest touch to hard pressure. She heard Katirah begin to whimper incoherently and attacked with renewed vigor. She clutched Katirah's beautiful round bottom to hold her steady and waited for Katirah to reach her bliss.

Tamzin slid a hand between her legs as she watched the three. Mostly her eyes were on Katirah watching her reactions, hearing her moans. She could not imagine what Katirah was feeling that could make her moan so loudly, or beg for release. She rubbed herself and wondered how Sophia's tongue might feel it it pleasured her. She began to think her training might not be so horrible after all.
 
((Don't make me jealous of a book :devil: I would love to read it.))

Marcel kept massaging Katirah's glorious breasts as she gyrated faster then slower on his cock. He hooked his legs over Sophie's shoulders, and pressed into her back, lifting his ass off the furs, opening both he and Katirah ever so much more to Sophie's expertly wielded tongue. The move provoked enough pain that he immediately came back from the edge of orgasm, as if he had found a reset button for his cock and balls.

Sophie's hand wrapped around his heavy balls and she pulled gently while pressing a finger against his anus. Had he not lifted his ass as he had, Marcel knew that he would have cum as Sophie's wet finger slid up his ass to massage his prostrate. As it was, he groaned and bucked up into Katirah, driving the head of his cock against her cervix.

Letting go of Katirah's breasts, Marcel flung his arms out to the side, as if he were being crucified on the furs. His right hand landed in Tamzin's lap, and he felt the fire burning between her legs and the coolness of her quim on her thighs.

A moan escaped him again, and Marcel whispered to Katirah, "This is what a harem should be like."
 
((My nano novel is based on this thread :) It still needs a lot of editing though. I did reach my goal of 50K words and I'm closing in on 65k which I will go over before dinner today, I am sure. I am trying to get to a good place to stop, some sort of cliffhanger maybe to end the book. Looks like this will be a series...The Perilous -and mostly sexual- Adventures of The Circassian Woman.))

Katirah let out a cry at the Comte's sudden thrust. It caused a strange pain deep within her. She could only imagine what Sophia had done to him to make his jerk his body like that. When this was over, she must check the dressings on his wounds. She hoped this activity had not caused them to bleed again.
Sophia continued to lavish the paid with her tongue. She worked her finger deep into the Cotme's anus to enhance his pleasure. Her goal was to drive them both to completion at the same time. And to make Katirah scream with pleasure since the Comte had commented that a mere slave had elicited more noise from her that Sophia had earlier.

Katirah balled her handed into fists and gasped out pleas in her own language as her writhed on top of the Comte. A very small part of her was still aware that she must be careful not to hurt him. "Softer, Sophia. Ah." She moaned loudly.

Tamzin flinched. She had not expected to be touched. But the Cotem's touch was gentle. His hand felt hot on her thigh. She wondered what it would feel like to have someone touch her most secret places, or use their lips and tongue on her. Katirah seemed transported and although it sometimes sounded as if she were in pain. Clearly she was not. She looked at the bliss on the Comte's own face.
 
((Yeah well email it to me...Like now...Have you done it yet? Shall I tap my foot impatiently then? :) ))

Marcel's hips hammered up and down on their own accord, impaling Katirah on his cock and his own ass on Sophie's invasive finger. Harder and faster, his hips and breathing became ragged, the exertion taking its toll on him. His need unwilling to allow him to stop.

Marcel's hand wrapped around Tamzin's thigh and he squeezed. He felt her hands wrap around his wrist as she squeezed back.

The hand around his balls disappeared and a tongue took its place. A roar of pleasure erupted from him as he drove his cock one last time into the woman he cared so much for, erupting, filling her with his seed.
 
((As much as I would like to jump at your command...The novel is nowhere near ready for prime time. I wrote about 85K, now I need to edit it into something readable. But there's a story within a story in it that's almost done and won't take nearly as long to edit, so I hope to send you that by the end of the month. Nano was over at midnight. But I'm used to staying up late to write, so now I need to get back onto a normal schedule.))


Sophia could tell the Comte was very close and did what she could to drive him over the edge. She could feel his scrotum as it contracted. She reached forward to grab Katirah's ass and moved her mouth to the woman's pearl and sucked on it as Katirah came once again.

She bucked and writhed and cried out drowning out the Comte's roar of pleasure. Her orgasm went on and on even after the Comte came. Sophia continued to lick and suck her clit until she was practically weeping.

Finally, with a kiss on Katirah's smooth mons, Sophia stopped. Katirah laid back on the Comte catching her breath. "I must get up. The Comte's wounds must be seen to and then he should sleep." Now that she was returning to her senses she realized that the Comte had probably overly exerted himself. What she preferred to do was to curl up against the Comte's side and sing him to sleep. Then sleep herself. She sighed contentedly.

"Don't sit there like a log, girl. Fetch some water and a cloth." Sophia said. She stood and poured herself some wine.

Tamzin blinked. She was still lost in thought over what she had witnessed. She grew up in a yurt ((or something)) so the sounds of people coupling was not unknown to her. However, she had never actually seen the act, nor did she think that she had ever heard anyone enjoy it so much. Because it was obvious that both had experienced something beyond words, even if it did sound like the Comte was killing Katirah. She wondered what it felt like to be liked like that. She still thought she did not want a cock inside her. regardless of how Katirah seemed to enjoy it, it still looked painful.

She brought back the basin and cloth and knelt by the two.
 
((Jumping at my command... You say the sweetest things don't you...))

Marcel watched as Tamzin bolted to get water and a rag then knelt between him and Katirah. "Her first," he said as he leaned back against the furs. The hammering pain in his leg sobered him quickly and he sucked in a sharp breath as her rolled to sip from the goblet near by, not particularly caring whose it was originally.

He watched as Tamzin tentatively washed the space between Katirah's legs, her eyes wide, as if she were a doe caught in the sights of a crossbow. Half rolling toward Katirah, he plied the rag from Tamzin, and whispered, "Like this, little one."

Slowly his hands caressed her mons as he wiped away the remnants of their lovemaking.
 
((Aw, glad you liked it. Guess you're doninant in RL too :) ))

Katirah sighed and opened her legs to allow Tamzin access. She smiled when the Comte took the cloth to wipe her clean. She sighed again and cradled her head on her arm. She closed her eyes with a satisfied smile.

Tamzin too the cloth when the Comte handed it back to her. "As the Comte wishes," she said. She had heard Katirah and Sophia both say that so it must be an appropriate response.

Tamzin rinsed the cloth and turned to the Comte. She took a breath. She had never touched a man before. His cock was not nearly so large or hard as it had before, but it was no less intimidating to her. She looked at Sophia who smiled and nodded encouragement.

Katirah was still enjoying her post-coital bliss, but Sophia had not missed the pain the Comte was in. She refilled the hookah and lit it taking a short draw. She handed it to the Comte. "Should the Comte's dressings be changed?" She looked concerned.

That got Katirah's attention.She rolled toward the Comte and propped herself up to look into his face. "Is the Comte in pain? We should not have been so rigorous in our pleasure." She brushed the hair on his forehead to the side.
 
Marcel laughed as Katirah suddenly remembered him and his injury. "I am certain it will hurt like a bite from Cerebus in the morning." He leaned back, pulling from the hookah deeply. The acrid smoke filled his lungs and smooth away the worst of the pain.

"Though I must say, this will indeed be the death of me."

He loeaned against Katirah and closed his eyes, the pain flaring in his leg in response to his movement. "Maybe I should not have joined in..."
 
((No problems that you have to post slowly, I understand what that's like. :) Just post when you can. I recently watched Dangerous Beauty about the Venetian Renaissance courtesan Veronica Franco. I now have some other ideas for teaching Tamsin. Whoo Hoo.))


"I do not think anyone has ever actually died from pleasure. Although sometimes I thought you might kill me." Katirah smiled and stroked the Comte's face.

Sophia looked under the Comte's dressing on his leg. "The wound has not reopened.

"Good." Katirah was relieved. "My Comte must wait longer before he takes an active role again. He must leave all of the work to us until he is fully healed." She kissed his temple then looked at his leg with some concern. "Should the dressing be changed? Is the pain very bad? Has the hashish helped? Will the Comte be able to sleep? I will send Sophia and Tamzin to the wagon and sing to mon coeur." She ran her fingers through his hair. She would enjoy being alone with the Comte again, even if he were sleeping. She did want all of her time with the Comte to also include Sophia and Tamzin.
 
Last edited:
Marcel nodded through the flurry of questions Katirah had and leaned against her as her fingers teased his scalp, tugging ever so gently his hair. The press of her breasts against his back as his head rested against her shoulder.

Katirah's voice was low and sultry as she sang a song. He followed along as well as he could, the hashish clouding his mind as it eased the pain in his leg.

"She must be perfect, Katirah," he whispered. "Tamzin, must be perfect, so that she might be a substitute for you."
 
Katirah kissed his temple. "I will do my best, my Comte. To distill nearly a lifetime, albeit a short one, of learning into one year... I only pray that Tamzin is an apt pupil." She said quietly. Tamzin was astute even if she might not be smart. Katirah was sure she could make the girl see that her life would be much more comfortable if she could learn these things.

"Hush now." She massaged his head with one hand until the Comte slipped into a light sleep. Then she moved to change his dressings trying to disturb him as little as possible. She sang quietly to him as she worked. A simple song to help a child sleep.

When she was done and she was sure the Comte was settled, she wrapped a blanket around herself and poked her head out of the tent. The guard seemed startled to see her. "Please give word that Tamzin is to bring breakfast as early as possible tomorrow so that her training may begin. And to do so quietly, when she arrives. I do not want to Comte to be awakened until his customary time."

--

Tamzin thought she had just put her head to the pillow when someone was shaking her awake.

"Go fetch breakfast and bring it to the Comte's tent." Sophia said.

Tamzin blinked, "What? It's still night."

"Dawn will be here soon enough. Just do as you are told." She streatched and rolled over. She needn't get up just yet.

"But--"

"Have you not heard enough of the Comte's justice? Are you determined to experience it first hand? You heard the story, same as I, of how he made Katirah walk naked for days and days with the slaves until she nearly died. Her feet were nearly ruined."

Tamzin huffed, but pulled on her boots and coat.

--

Tamzin arrived at the Comte's tent with a tray of breakfast food.

Katirah gently pulled away from the Comte and gestured for Tamzin to set down the food and stoke the brazier.

Then Katirah slipped out of the furs. "Until the Comte wakes," she said quietly, "You will have dance instruction. Some basic movements. It will be good to get the blood flowing. Watch and do what I do."

Katirah showed the basic stance and a simple circle of her hips. It was easy to see how to do the step without clothing covering up the legs. Katirah quietly made corrections to Tamzin and progressed to pelvic circles and then a series of figure eights.

((We'll assume the dance lesson will continue until the Comte wakes up.))
 
((Kiss))

Marcel woke slowly the sounds of two women whispering urgently to each other rousing him from his sleep. Playing 'dead' as much as possible he lay still his eyes slitted and watched the two beauties dancing, or practicing to be precise.

The muted torchlight glinted off the sheen of perspiration on their breasts and hips. His eyes slowly rolled over Katirah's body drinking her in, burning the sight of her into his consciousness so that he would never forget.

Better would be to never have to remember, to have her near to hand forever, though that particular destiny was somewhat out of his control. The fragile glimmer of hope for that was the slightly younger woman Katirah was whispering, "No, Tamzin. Not like that, like this."

Marcel was not sure what the difference in step was, but the way Katirah's hip slid out and back seemed to open her up invitingly. A small groan escaping his lips as the near constant need to possess her, washed over Marcel again.

Their eyes locked a moment as he smiled gently and almost bashfully, "Please, continue," he said softly. "It is quite a treat to begin the day this way.
 
((Good to see you again.))

Katirah smiled at the Comte feeling her nipples go hard as he looked at her. "Tamzin brought breakfast...when the Comte is ready for it." She pointed to his table.

She stood behind the girl and placed her hands on Tamzin's hips. "You must finish one movement before you go to the next, and each side should be equal." Katirah used her hands to guide Tamsin's hips in a figure eight. "Bend your knees a little. Better. Perhaps tonight when we camp we can try these movements with music." She looked at the Comte for confirmation.

Katirah moved to stand beside and a little in front of Tamzin facing the Comte. "Now follow me." She started with hip circles that turned into the figure eights they were just practicing. "Now add your hands." She moved her arms gracefully the reached up to lift her hair. She gave a sultry smile to the Comte.
 
Marcel carefully extricated himself from the furs and hobbled his way to the low chair next to the table and food. Easing himself into the chair his eyes rolled over the two lovely women before him as they practiced. Their bodies glistened in the muted torchlight, and cast shadows across the floor of the tent.

Soon his eyes fell to the floor watching the shadows instead of the women themselves. Their shadows flowed and gyrated together in a seductive pattern that played directly across the manhood between his legs, that was languidly becoming more turgid with each passing shadow. Rationally he knew that the shadow was not caressing him, yet with each pass his member stiffened a little more as if Katirah or Tamzin had kissed it.

He wondered briefly what Tamzin's kiss would feel like on his cock. Or more to the point he wondered what it would feel like to have Tamzin sucking his balls and licking his ass as Katirah laid atop him impaled herself upon him.

His mind was racing in erotic thought after erotic thought.

His eyes raised up, the two women had stopped dancing and Marcel looked at them. One had her mout agape in shock the other flushed, he nipples hard and hips thrust out wantonly.
 
((Glad things have settled a little for you. Slow posting is still more than fine for me. Your posts are worth waiting for.))

Katirah licked her lower lip and smiled at the Comte then she poked Tamzin. "You have seen the Comte's manhood before, why do you stand amazed? Until you are given over to the Marquis, the Comte is your lord and master. If he chooses to sit naked, that is his will. Close your mouth, you will swallow a fly." She tried teasing the girl a little to relax her. The Comte wanted her innocence preserved, but she must become comfortable with the sexual demands that might be made of her. Katirah did not want the girl jaded, but some middle way must be found.

Tamzin closed her mouth and shifted her feet looking away from the Comte.

Katirah looked at the Comte. "Do you require my attention, sir? Or Tamzin's? Sophia has not had any time to truly begin her instruction...we thought to start that later in the day."

She walked to the Comte, her hips rolling much as they had in her dance. She stood so that both Tamzin and the Comte could see her. She smiled at him then picked up a date from the table. She held his eyes as she bit into it slowly, her lips practically caressing it. She chewed slowly then ate the rest licking her fingers. "You see, Tamzin, everything the almeh does is a thing of grace and layered meaning. Everything you do must be captivating. Come her and eat a date as I have done. Make the Comte think only of your lips and what else they might kiss and caress."

She knelt by him and let her hand play along his thigh.
 
((Still waiting on your novel to read :D Remind me to ask you something later on.))

Marcel watched as Katirah caressed the date, slowly fucking with her lips before biting it in half. Never before had he watched a woman so brazenly and wantonly eat a fruit. Yet again he damned his injuries which prevented him from slamming into her like a ramming ship, with the intention of sinking her ever deeper into her desires.

At Katirah's instruction, Tamzin strolled over to the two of them and plucked a date hastily from the bowl. She pantomimed Katirah's action with nearly disastrous results as the date virtually exploded in her mouth, seeds coating her bottom lip.

Marcel shook his head slightly, "No, not quite Tamzin." He glanced up at her, seeing her perky breasts, the swell of her hips, and the flat plain of her stomach. Caressing Katirah's back he murmured to himself as much as anyone else, "Perhaps she doesn't know what desire is yet."
 
((The novel still isn't finished :( It still needs a lot of work. I'm supposed to remind you to ask me something, you can PM me if you want.))

Katirah hid a silent laugh behind her hand. "Tamzin is still a virgin, my Comte." Katirah massaged his uninjured thigh with one hand. "I thought she should not be made jaded. But there is still much work to be done. We have only just begun." She held up another date for Tamzin.

"Take this as if it the most dearly beloved thing in the world. Kiss it with your lips and savor sweet memories." Katirah paused for Tamzin to follow her instructions. "Do it slowly. Yes. Now bite into it and suck it into your mouth. Enjoy the flavor. Yes, yes. Much better."

"She will learn of desire." Katirah picked up his hand and kissed the palm. "But that will come later. First, she must learn to sing and dance and play the oud. Things that will take time to learn."

She grazed her teeth over the meaty part of his palm at the case of his thumb. "Shall I teach her of mine?" Katirah moved to kneel between the Comte's legs. She raised herself up to kiss him then kissed along his neck. "The anticipation, Tamzin, that can be more important than the actual...act. It primes the pump." She smiled impishly and rubbed her breasts across the Comte's stomach.
 
Marcel watched as Katirah began to scoot between his legs. His breath hitched in his throat, rattling out as her breasts drug across the flat plain of his stomach. His cock reacted immediately, by lengthening and thickening, trying to fill the void between her breasts.

The slight dew of her workout lubricated the head of his cock as it dug into the valley between her breasts. Reaching between their bodies, his thumbs and forefingers gripped and then twisted Katirah's nipples. Hearing her breath catch slightly, he smiled before leaning in to kiss her.

His tongue invaded her mouth, twisting, turning, probing; seeking out nooks and crannies he had not found before. Reveling in the delight of finding nothing new, like a pubescent teen his tongue redoubled its effort, flicking across her teeth and the tip of her tongue.

Breaking the kiss he looked into Katirah's smoldering eyes and whispered, "Yes, Katirah, teach her desire."
 
Katirah pushed her breasts together and slid the Comte's cock between them. She moaned and left her lips parted. She kept her eyes on the Comte as she moved. "You must pay attention to..." she paused unsure what word to use. "Your lover. Gauge his feelings. Discover what he likes. What makes him moan."

She lowered her chin to flick her tongue at the head of his cock. She let go of her breasts and took his massive erection in one hand while she licked around it. She wished Sophia were here to give commentary to Tamzin and guide her in giving pleasure to the Comte.

She watched his face, then giving him a little smirk she took his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, sucked and pumped her mouth up and down a bit.

Tamzin stood dutifully not sure what she should do. She listened to what Katirah had to say and watched her. Was she expected to learn to do this? And to do it to the Comte? Or someone else? She found it all embarrassing and unpalatable and yet there was something fascinating about watching. It was difficult to look away.
 
Marcel held his hand out for Tamzin and pulled her close and down, having her kneel just outside his leg, giving her an up close view of he action. His hand left her and wrapped itself in Katirah's hair as he moaned, "Yes, lick the slit while you suck on me"

He intended to give a suck by suck commentary, but as Katirah tugged at his nut sack, all thought vanished from his mind. He could feel Tamzin's breath raking across his thigh as she breathed taster and faster. The press of Katirah's breast against the inside of his thighs gave him a hot tangible counter sensation to he ephemeral feel of Tamzin's breath.
 
Tamzin was tentative, not sure what the Comte wanted, but he took her hand and pulled her down so that she was but two hand spans from his manhood. It seemed so big. Sje could not imagine taking it in her mouth, nor any other part of her body.

She had many questions for Katirah and Sophia.

Katirah did as the Comte instructed, licking the slit on the head of his cock and sucking at it. She made some sounds as she worked breathing heavily throw her nose.

She alternated sucking and pumping her mouth taking in as much of his cock as she could. That was something she wished to learn from Sophia: how to take all of him into her mouth. She fondled his globes again since it had caused him to moan in pleasure before. She glanced between Tamzin and the Comte as she worked. She tried not to jar his bad leg.
 
Back
Top