UK Bimbo Mum

Good morning. I've not been on here for a while but thought I would look around to say hello to UK people and came across Bimbo's thread - so hello.

PJs, nightie or naked to wake up in this morning Bimbo?

Good morning. I've not been on here for a while but thought I would look around to say hello to UK people and came across Bimbo's thread - so hello.

PJs, nightie or naked to wake up in this morning Bimbo?

Nightie in the winter, unless i have someone to keep me warm

Is it weird to have a fantasy that I am at a party this christmas and someone slips something in my drink making me more suggestable, turning me from a good wife and mother in a dumb bimbo who will do as she is told....... I can't stop imagining this happening to me and liking it

Is it weird to have a fantasy that I am at a party this christmas and someone slips something in my drink making me more suggestable, turning me from a good wife and mother in a dumb bimbo who will do as she is told....... I can't stop imagining this happening to me and liking it

Not weird, however it's a more pleasant thought to consentually turn a little slutty at times. Tell me how suggestible you think you could be?

I know this shouldn't turn me on, but it does. x

What would it take to turn you without something in your drink?

The promise, the possibility, of unbridled passion perhaps?

Of course it was planned, you were the only one who didn't know about it.

As the drug takes hold, the men and women at the party give each other knowing glances - waiting until the drug takes hold.

After all - instead of having a Secret Santa or other usual idea of gift giving, it was decided you were going to be the present to everyone there.

They all know that the transformation to dumb bimbo is complete when you ask your host if it would be okay for you to take your clothes off, and wrap the pretty blinking lights around your body... hey look mistletoe - let's start a new tradition, instead of kissing it's you on your knees and...

Happy Holidays!

I am glad so many of you liked my fantasy as much as I did

They wpuld wait just about until it took effect, then restrain you to the table. Each would then take turns filling you with their seed as you beg for more. When they finished leaving you quivering on the table dripping yours and theirs cum, you would wake up at the table relizing your panties are soaking wet, you must have feel asleep. But what a dream.

Of course it was planned, you were the only one who didn't know about it.

As the drug takes hold, the men and women at the party give each other knowing glances - waiting until the drug takes hold.

After all - instead of having a Secret Santa or other usual idea of gift giving, it was decided you were going to be the present to everyone there.

They all know that the transformation to dumb bimbo is complete when you ask your host if it would be okay for you to take your clothes off, and wrap the pretty blinking lights around your body... hey look mistletoe - let's start a new tradition, instead of kissing it's you on your knees and...

So a couple of the ladies help you out after the host puts on that Santa Baby song - you do a slow strip to it. Then you stand giggling as a string of flashing LED lights gets strung around your body and mistletoe put over your head. You are helped to your knees while the men circle around you, their wives or girlfriends unzipping their trousers and pulling their cocks out.

You kiss, tongue, suck so many cocks - the other ladies jerk the cocks that you can't get to - what doesn't land in your mouth or face is in your hair, your breasts, your neck.

Still can't stop fantasising about this, it just gets me so excited and horny

It's not making you more suggestable, it's making you less inhibited, naughty lady :p

Sadly no

I keep waiting for one of the neighborhood moms to show up to play out all her fantasies of being used... With the excuse that she was drugged.... But alas... It must be only here that women think like that... Though one couple did joke about electrical current being used sexually. Pretty extreme kinkiness and the wife is very cute.

Finally I am free for a little fun and me time, kids have gone to see their friends or boyfriend and hubby has gone to the course for a few drinks with his friends. Leaving me here to be naughty

Back