What is too big... or is there such a thing?

I have not yet found a cock that was too big for me, but I don't honestly know how big the biggest ones really were. 7-8 inches? I never measured any, or even discussed dimensions. Having always been very aroused by the idea and sight of particularly large cocks, I suspect my body accommodates them by just becoming... even wetter...more receptive. There is some scientific literature regarding fitness of mates that might support the idea of the female partner being more receptive to larger genitals (but there is other data that contradicts this notion).

Having said all that, I have seen (presumably non-photoshopped) photos of cocks here on Lit that make me seriously question whether they would really be able to fully penetrate me. That, however, doesn't stop me from reacting in a very definite and moist way when I see them.

Wow, that I find very attractive, I'm not entirely sure why...

I think the big cocks are beautiful to look at, but anything over 6-8 inches actually hurts, esp w rough sex, which is so much fun occasionally! And there is no way I'm letting anything bigger than that do anal on me!

Yes, I love to look at the big ones, but since I'm so petite, anything over six inches really hurts. I'd like to say otherwise, but it's true.

Nice to see so many comments durng my absence.

foxpass- This was one thing that I had considered and glad you brought it to the table.

amica- something I had not considered but worthy bringing to the table

crazy4cock- I love the look of envy :eek:

jhuson- the feeling of the size was what started the conversation between my friend and I.... loving the feeling of it in her stomach was a strong point for her.

Thanks all... please feel free to comment more.

Last edited:
Hell Yes!

So I was having this discussion with a female friend of mine. The question of cock size came up and she made the comment that she never met a cock she could not take all the way in.

Now I found this a little surprising and when I questioned her on it she did manage to convince me she was able to handle a large size but I am sure there is a limit to how much some one can take. Or am I being naive??

Thus the question I thought I would throw out there. Is there a limit to the size you can take?

(the question is meant for the women but in thinkinng about it guys might have some interesting answers too, so feel free)

I am a very tight woman with a medium depth channel. And I love squeezing a thick shaft in motion. So, for me it is all about the girth. If he is a skiled lover then I can roll with a nice thick 8 maybe 9 if he is the drive me insane with lust type. But, if he is and average lover then I need a really thick 5 to 7. Yeah, for me it is definetly about the girth.

Given that there are some women, perhaps a small percentage, that actually like being fisted, I'd say the term "too big" is relative. I also saw an interesting thing about some women actually having orgasms during birth. Usually birth is considered to be a terrible and awful pain and probably is for many/most women. As a man, I can sure see it and I personally don't like to think about what a woman goes through. However, the female obstetricion doing what was actually an ABC television interview, said that much of the pain experienced in childbirth could be because of the "expectation of pain" and the fact that women are "pre-conditioned to expect pain" because of media images of the birth process in movies and TV or word of mouth between women who are having a bit of a "who has suffered most" contest.

We've all heard stories about how a drunk can often survive a car crash without injury and a sober person won't because his body is relaxed and not fighting the actions imposed by the crash whereas a sober person will brace and create more stress. The ob/gyn being interviewed indicated that if there is total relaxation and more of an expectation that birth is basically a continuation of the sexual process, it could almost be "blissful" and orgasmic for a some population of women. I'm sure many of the women out there are saying, "You man pig, let's see you try it" and I couldn't argue. I have a hard time believing it too, but there were video clips of a woman in a birth tub kissing and making out with her husband while she was giving birth and looking much like she was in ecstasy. Maybe she had tons of drugs in her. Who knows.

So, I suppose, whatever size gives a woman pleasure is not too big. Whatever size gives a woman discomfort is too large. As I've said many times, we are all different.

This is exactly what I was going to add. The "expectation of pain" is something that I've seen more times then I can count. I work with women having babies and I've seen women have orgasms while giving birth and I have seen more stretched hoohas than I can count. The expectation of pain is something that a lot of us have probably seen during sex too, right? Doing anal or having some rough sex and the woman is nervous about what she's about to feel.

It's true that we can push a baby out of vaginas and do it without any drugs or anything but there's also a shit load of endorphins flooding our systems to make that all possible. The way I see it, length will be harder to take than girth. Given a small amount of foreplay and most women can take a fair amount of girth but length is more difficult. There's only so much room in there for your length.

Also, her depth can be different depending on the time of the month. Things inside change and move around so what is too shallow one time may be just right another time, within reason.

(I'm hopped up on drugs because I'm sick so if none of this makes sense please don't flog me.)

Jen

This is exactly what I was going to add. The "expectation of pain" is something that I've seen more times then I can count. I work with women having babies and I've seen women have orgasms while giving birth and I have seen more stretched hoohas than I can count. The expectation of pain is something that a lot of us have probably seen during sex too, right? Doing anal or having some rough sex and the woman is nervous about what she's about to feel.

It's true that we can push a baby out of vaginas and do it without any drugs or anything but there's also a shit load of endorphins flooding our systems to make that all possible. The way I see it, length will be harder to take than girth. Given a small amount of foreplay and most women can take a fair amount of girth but length is more difficult. There's only so much room in there for your length.

Also, her depth can be different depending on the time of the month. Things inside change and move around so what is too shallow one time may be just right another time, within reason.

(I'm hopped up on drugs because I'm sick so if none of this makes sense please don't flog me.)

Jen

Hope you are well soon, and it does make sense,,, a lot in fact. I never realized that the depth changed but now different scenerios I have been through makes total sense to me, which in the past confused me.
Thanks for that

For me between 6" and 8" is perfect. Anything over that is way too much.. at least for me. I have been with super hung men before and found no pleasure in it. Most important thing is a man knows HOW to use what he has and make the necessary preparations first before entry and for me that involves that other "sexual organ" approximately 18" north of his penis;)

Keep in mind that the vagina is elastic, otherwise a baby would never fit through on the way out. Of course, if you as any woman who has gone through labor, stretching it like that is, shall we say, uncomfortable. Just like an athlete stretches. to limber up, so too will the vagina stretch with appropriate limbering. If the woman is continualy inserting something large and long (dildo, vibe, cock, other object), then it will stretch to accommodate. If not done frequently, then it won't stretch so far, and it won't willingly take a large object, or, as my wife puts it, you can't put and 8' 2x4 in a 6' closet.

Keep in mind that the vagina is elastic, otherwise a baby would never fit through on the way out. Of course, if you as any woman who has gone through labor, stretching it like that is, shall we say, uncomfortable. Just like an athlete stretches. to limber up, so too will the vagina stretch with appropriate limbering. If the woman is continually inserting something large and long (dildo, vibe, cock, other object), then it will stretch to accommodate. If not done frequently, then it won't stretch so far, and it won't willingly take a large object, or, as my wife puts it, you can't put and 8' 2x4 in a 6' closet.

well there it is...explained. Thread isn't necessary any longer :D:D:D:D

The vag. is elastic (though elastic breaks). her clit is an eraser right... I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm serious, I'm just goofing. I hear what your saying.
I still like posting B.C. pix
http://just.eroprofile.com/image/36641/678345/7d330/tumblr_mgl5d31tw21rkixs1o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
HTML:
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...h6wYwoWrql.jpg
http://just.eroprofile.com/image/366...ixs1o1_500.jpg

Did some one mention ELASTO MOUTH????

HTML:
well there it is...explained. Thread isn't necessary any longer

If you hadn't said it I wouldn't have been able to resist.

Depends on what activity you want to do as well.

I recently was with a man with (guessing here) 9-10", and about an inch gap when I had my index finger and thumb around it. While a fun time was had, I wouldn't want it on a regular basis.

So what is too big for me?

Just standard fucking- probably just about any size will fit, given time and care.

Oral? there is a definite size restriction for deep throat.

Anal? As a newcomer to this, ain't no huge cock going near my ass. Maybe 7" max, and not too thick.

So for me, for an overall sexual partner, I'm happy with 6-7", not too thick, to go, please.

oh touche
(howling with laughter)

further thought......
the get fucked drive thru!!

Depends on what activity you want to do as well.

I recently was with a man with (guessing here) 9-10", and about an inch gap when I had my index finger and thumb around it. While a fun time was had, I wouldn't want it on a regular basis.

So what is too big for me?

Just standard fucking- probably just about any size will fit, given time and care.

Oral? there is a definite size restriction for deep throat.

Anal? As a newcomer to this, ain't no huge cock going near my ass. Maybe 7" max, and not too thick.

So for me, for an overall sexual partner, I'm happy with 6-7", not too thick, to go, please.

Well you should have no qualms finding that...!

Yeah, there's such thing as "Too Big". For me, it's only a little over 7" to my cervix, so about 6" is perfect for me. Anything bigger, no thanks.

That's what she said....

So this is hear-say as I wasn't there but an ex lover of mine once recounted that she when with a guy she met in a bar that turned out to be so big that she backed out of fucking him.

Apparently he was familiar with the reaction, understanding and more then happy to get a hand job.

I've never really measured any cocks so I can't give you an actual measurement but the one guy who stands out in my mind as unpleasant was the guy whose dick was literally the size of two coke cans. It was painful. I was 19 and drunk as hell so I just took it and didn't mind but had to call in sick to work the next day my cervix was so bruised. He was, unfortunately, one of those guys who thought his big dick just meant all he had to do was pound away. One of my best lovers was about the size of my middle finger...he knew he had to learn to be a good lover because of his unimpressive package.

As far as girth is concerned, I've never met one too wide to enjoy or give great head to aside from the fact that my teeth sometimes scrape the sides if the guy is moving my head around lol.

I'd say that unless you're too giant to insert at all or so small that it's impossible to insert, I can pretty much work with anything. I care more about the brain of the person wielding it.

Back