Jerking off in the car

Francis123

Experienced
I like geting my cock and balls out driving at night usualy But its great to jerk and drive and sometimes pull my paints down and get naked carefully But it feels graet . Only done it once with a friend in the car with me , He was naked too . Be even better to get a girl to watch and help out ...Cum all over the steering wheel sometimes

I like geting my cock and balls out driving at night usualy But its great to jerk and drive and sometimes pull my paints down and get naked carefully But it feels graet . Only done it once with a friend in the car with me , He was naked too . Be even better to get a girl to watch and help out ...Cum all over the steering wheel sometimes

i used to love getting my boyfriends cock out and sucking him while we were driving ,we got a few waves and toots of the horn from passing vehicles and we both enjoyed it immensely.

Many years ago while driving from Illinois to Florida my wife gave me a blow job while I was driving.
A year or two ago while driving in my pick up I dropped my pants and played with myself while driving. The windows are dark tinted but not completely so that was a rush knowing that someone might see.
Jacked off one time while driving. I took my foot off the gas as I was getting close. Luckily there was not much traffic on the interstate that day.

I sucked my boyfriends cock while he drove us home from a weekend away. We were driving at night and had stopped at a service station for a break, while we sat with our coffees I rubbed his leg slowly under the table until I felt the bulge in his pants. We quickly left to go the car with him walking with a noticeable bulge. As soon as we were on the motorway he unzipped his pants and told me to take care of him there and then. It was so exciting knowing that we could have been seen by anyone and caught in the act. I also jerked off while driving home from a conference, it was late and I was thinking of getting home and seeing my boyfriend the next day. My cock started to get hard and instinctively I unzipped and pulled it out. I got so excited and turned on that I didn't last long and came all over my shirt and pants. I had to pull over quickly an rearrange my clothes before I carried on with my journey home.

Last edited by a moderator:
So your a guy now

Many years ago while driving from Illinois to Florida my wife gave me a blow job while I was driving.
A year or two ago while driving in my pick up I dropped my pants and played with myself while driving. The windows are dark tinted but not completely so that was a rush knowing that someone might see.
Jacked off one time while driving. I took my foot off the gas as I was getting close. Luckily there was not much traffic on the interstate that day.

Gee some of your previous posts were as a woman. I was a moron enuff to reply thinking you were a woman, and you then told me that you enjoyed playing a woman here and in chats.

It isn't pleasant when people find out your a fake, you even violated the rules by posting something about besitality. That post was erased maybe that is when you decided to be a male again. Good Luck to you here. Your gonna need it

I always wanted to be in a car with my Dominate/Owner. They order me to masturbate as I am driven around. We stop at places. Alone in the car I masturbate. Humiliating myself and then having to do other things in service.

I have had the good fortune of receiving numerous hand jobs and blow jobs while driving, during the day time and at night.
I have jacked off many times while driving as well, both day and night time.
Some times I just unzip and go for it, some times I will get completely naked, depends on my mood, location and traffic.
I always enjoy the rush!

I have kept myself entertained on long drives... pulling my bra down to expose my tits, pinching my nipples.... pulling my skirt up and my panties down and rubbing my clit... once I had my bag of toys with me after a weekend tryst with my bf and pulled my vibrator out and used it on my clit... very careful to stay at the speed limit, especially while I'm cumming. I have a little fingertip vibrator which I can fit in my panties while I'm wearing jeans...teasing my clit till the battery runs out. I think I may have to use it right now...

I have kept myself entertained on long drives... pulling my bra down to expose my tits, pinching my nipples.... pulling my skirt up and my panties down and rubbing my clit... once I had my bag of toys with me after a weekend tryst with my bf and pulled my vibrator out and used it on my clit... very careful to stay at the speed limit, especially while I'm cumming. I have a little fingertip vibrator which I can fit in my panties while I'm wearing jeans...teasing my clit till the battery runs out. I think I may have to use it right now...

my fingertip vibe is one of my favorite toys. you've just given me a great idea. i will have to try that as well. how long does the battery usually last?

So many of you sound so fun to go on a road trip with. I love playing in the car with the passenger or having my dick sucked while driving.

Oh yea

We regularly have car sex. We love to go park someplace secluded (usually in a forested area), and go too it. It gets us both off hard.
My next thing to try is having sex outside during a warm rain shower. The thought of her bending over the tail gate while raining drives me nuts.

The wife and I have started a tradition. When we ride home from the movies or drive-in, we're both naked. Interesting when we go thru a town. Usually leads to road-head, or a wet finger for me. We need more drive-ins.

I've given many "road jobs" over the years ... with hand and/or mouth ... and it's always fun. I never let him cum, though. You all know why, I'm sure .. lol

Not a problem, though. I know lots of hidden little places where I live to pull off the road and finish the job.

I have spent many pleasant hours sitting high above the traffic in my truck stroking my cock as I look at the women in the cars.

I respect this as a fetish but I just can't get into it. I guess I don't personally see driving and horniness as going together very well. But that's just me.

looking to show

Hellbentoo, Have you and I spoke before about what we see whan driving in our big trucks???

a little planning, a long stretch of road and the right imagination can be very pleasurable

Road vibration

You know when youre driving on a really rough stretch of highway and you can feel the vibration in your seat. If I'm on one long enough I start to get wet. I grind my self into the seat and get crazy horny. I end up rubbing myself while on the highway in those cases. Its kind of thrilling to think anyone passing me can see. Especially any semi drivers.

Mmmmm now its time for a road trip.

Agreed, Jenny Virgin. The best car trips are never about going from one place to another. I dunno how many times I've arrived with myself and gf having nothing on underneath because of some fun we had en route.

The possibility of getting pulled over - however remote - always heightened sexual experience. Like you say, "Mmmmmm, now its time for a road trip."

I have done this several times and still do it on occasion, which is pull my pants down and either stroke or play with my ass. I usually roll my windows down for semis I'm passing or when getting off the interstate I will turn my light on if there is a big rig going by me as I exit. I never know if they see me but the rush of having my fingers up my ass while passing them always gets me hard!!

I have done this several times and still do it on occasion, which is pull my pants down and either stroke or play with my ass. I usually roll my windows down for semis I'm passing or when getting off the interstate I will turn my light on if there is a big rig going by me as I exit. I never know if they see me but the rush of having my fingers up my ass while passing them always gets me hard!!

Lucky fingers

I've not limited the fun to having the wife stroke or blow me in the car. On a long trip she jerked me off then put her feet on the dash and I fingered her until she came.

That got a lot of attention from the truck drivers.

I travel alot and I tend to find country roads rather than interstates and find myself stroking while driving behind my tinted windows. The only thing better would be the times my g/f rides with me...

Back