washington peeps

I didn't know this thread existed! Hi washingtonians!! I'm from E. Wash, but have lived in Seattle before and shopped extensively at belle square :)

What part of eastern, WA? We flipped, I used to live in the Tri-cities and now I am just north of Seattle.

Haha, the Tri-cities is great. I will probably move back at some point, the rivers are especially great this time of year to take out the boat and jet skis.

Spokane is closer to Silverwood though.

Haha, the Tri-cities is great. I will probably move back at some point, the rivers are especially great this time of year to take out the boat and jet skis.

Spokane is closer to Silverwood though.
Yes, our disneyland. The water rides are pretty fun. They have that newer roller coaster, I don't remember the name, but death trap keeps running through my mind.

Yes, our disneyland. The water rides are pretty fun. They have that newer roller coaster, I don't remember the name, but death trap keeps running through my mind.

LOL..death trap! Another Tri-Citian here looking to chat and meet some other people.;)

LOL..death trap! Another Tri-Citian here looking to chat and meet some other people.;)
It was a few years ago and I heard about 2 rollercoaster accidents, haven't been on 1 since. I am afraid of heights anyway so I am not missing out :).

I was in the tri-cities for some dance competiton for my sister in law-highland dancing, but I saw some of the hydroplane (boat?) tryouts, that was really fun. They went so fast and the water in your city looked really nice too.

I lived in Spokane for about 10 years. Now I'm living on the west side of the state. I'll be traveling to Spokane in a week or so, for a few days.
We are having good weather here, hope it's a nice trip!

South Seattle. Burien. Anybody else from around this area? Always fancy a chat to pass the day. Gchat perhaps?

Back