• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sounds nice

great shots. i like the motion blur

yeah hazard of mobile camera but i like them all the same :)

Starts kissing female friend 'M' whilst I wait for next fuck. She's great kisser I hope she will join the conversation too ;)

Mmmmm

I hope you dont mind if i play as danno mounts you......

spread it wide open.....

Speading my legs wide open and tilting my ass in the air. I feel a little nervous as I wait for the moment when Dan's cock penetrates my ass.

My clit throbs in excitement

Mmmmm

My nipples are sooo hard they ache, as you touch them...........

My nipples are sooo hard they ache, as you touch them...........

mmm that make me wetter. I take a hard nipple between my finger and thumb and gently massage it. Watching your reaction as I press harder and harder.
My tongue slides into your mouth and i moan against ur lips

Mmmmm

Your tongue is so frantic, im lovin feelin your titties pressed tight to mine as i run my hand down your smooth back yo your hot pert ass....

Your tongue is so frantic, im lovin feelin your titties pressed tight to mine as i run my hand down your smooth back yo your hot pert ass....

I moan more urgently and move my hand down your stomach...stopping just above your pussy. I feel ur hips move and the heat of you agaist my arm

MMMMMmm

Im feeling the wetness of your pussy against my thigh, im soo horny i drop to my knees as you part your long legs......mmmm i can see your lips ,wet n pink....

Im feeling the wetness of your pussy against my thigh, im soo horny i drop to my knees as you part your long legs......mmmm i can see your lips ,wet n pink....

I can feel your breath on me..it makes me shiver...i groan waiting for you

Mmmmm

slowly i run my tongue the length of your slit, then i feel your clit..........god im lovin the taste of you....

Mmmm

Lie down so i can ....eat you,mmm this is hot, raisin my ass i hope Dan can fill me.........

Lie down so i can ....eat you,mmm this is hot, raisin my ass i hope Dan can fill me.........

laying down..we need dan for ur ass and someone for my mouth mmmm im sooo wet now

Back