New Member Introductions

Hello

Hi,

I am a long time browser here, but thought it was time to join.

Late 40’s male, slim and generally average in most regards.

I love almost all aspects of sex, and I am very happily married to a very dirty woman who makes me very happy sexually. We are both pretty kinky and enjoy watersports amongst other things.

I have been bi-curious for a while now, never acted upon it but love the idea of playing with another guy.

Maybe one day...
 
Fun Loving Couple Exploring Femdom Lite

Hi,
I'm JrBlueBalls my wife is ShebaMistress (her profile name). We've been married four years. Before marriage, I was her dark master. We were slightly kinky & i was sexually dominant. Emphasis was on my cock being big & hard. The night of the wedding, by the hotel pool, that started to change, but I didn't yet know that.

Six months later I was waiting for the third day of sex to have permission to ejaculate and doing so within 60 seconds of her verbal command. Some how, along the way, she became sexually dominant, and the emphasis was on her pussy, and how orgasmic iit is when licked!

We are hoping to learn more about fun ways to enjoy female dominance, to learn & share info on cunnilingus, and for her further control of our penis.
 
New Member

I'd like to take time to thoroughly introduce myself
My name is Andrew, 31 years old I'm 6 foot 0 inches tall, my weight fluctuates between 250lbs and 235lbs depending on time of year and what I'm trying to achieve at the gym and what various supplements in taking at the time, I have Auburn hair and hazel eyes, several tattoos that have significant meaning to a select group of people,several piercings usually sport a mohawk and a beard, muscular build College Grad, and for those who must know a 9inch cut cock If you'd care for a picture let me know and I'll be more than happy to send one, I'm a Machinist/Blacksmith, my hobbies are working out, music, reading, spending time at the forge, fiahing, and Bow hunting, I'm currently engaged to my beautiful Babydoll who is as open sexually as I am she is one of the reasons I joined this site because she likes to be around people as sexually open as ourselves but we are selective as to the people we meet and hangout with, we are currently seeking women and couples to chat with and hang-out with and maybe attend some fetish conventions and couples parties together, We both Switch as to the role we play but I'm mostly Dominante and she is usually Submissive, I started my sexual escapades rather early in my life due to a very promiscuous babysitter, while she blossomed later in life. My life has been full of travels and adventures whilst she has barely ever left her home state of South Carolina except on a very few occasions, after my early start with the babysitter my sex life went berserk, If your interested in knowing more than feel free to message me because I am willing to share my stories and what knowledge I have on certain subjects.

Thanks again and hope for many warm welcomes to come and many new friends to meet.
 
New Girl

Hey all,

I'm a married 27 year old mother of one. I'm a nursing student as well.

I have an extremely high libido. I love flirty, teasing sexuality with a hint of pain/dominance. Don't get me wrong, sensual romance is my cup of tea. I am happily married but my sex life at home is very very vanilla and infrequent.

I am bi-curious. Interested in men and women, men who like both. Just interested in new relationships all around. I'm fun, I promise 😉
 
I am a happily married 29-year old with a dog and hopefully children on the way in the next couple years. Marriage is fantastic, sexual chemistry never progressed though so infrequent and not typically stimulating. We’ve discussed an open arrangement but still figuring out way through all that...would love to talk with anyone in a similar situation.
F
As the name suggests, everything lingerie gets me excited instantly, including occasional role reversal, and open to various other kinks. I can get completely lost in many types of fantasies, hence all the time spent on LIT (despite this being my first post!)

Honestly, I have yet to experience both a true and sexual connection with someone so hoping to find that here, or at least enjoy meeting some like-minded people along the way.
 
Hi All,

Just joined this board so let me introduce myself.

I'm a middle aged Irish guy with a few issues. First of all, I'm slightly autistic. Apparently I can be a bit insensitive and not realise I'm doing it amongst other things. I was also brought up in a strict Catholic family (hence my nick) and have major hang ups where sex is concerned. Couple that with the autism and you have someone who doesn't socialise very well, especially with women. My parents wanted me to join the priesthood and girls were not welcome as far as they were concerned. :(

And then, 6 years ago, my GF landed like a comet in my life. She's everything I'm not. Half my age yet has no issues with it - is rather keen on the age gap if anything. Outgoing, attractive, sexy, liberated, bisexual, confident and, for some reason I have never worked out, wants to be in a relationship with an ugly sod like me. Did explain it to me once. I didn't understand but she DID explain it.

She's rather saddened that I have the hang ups I do especially being able to talk to her about sex. So she had a bright idea. I love writing - normally dystopian, end of the civilised world style science fiction - so why not write her erotic stories? OK, I could do that -after about a year's reassuring of me on her part - though showing them to her was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Then she said "Why not write stories from the woman's point of view? That way you'll need to talk to a woman to get her perspective on sex and, funnily enough, you've got daily access to this girl who's rather fond of you."

Convenient yes, easy to talk to her about it - I wish!

Anyway, that was 2 years ago and now she thinks I should share some of my work. The thought terrifies me but she's been so understanding it would be remiss of me to say no (not that I have ever been able to say no to her anyway).

So here I am and one day maybe I might draw up the courage to share.

RC
 
I've come a long way

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now and kept promising that the next time I was on I would actually post something about myself, but to no avail...until today when RepressedCatholic spoke to me.

I too grew up in a strict Catholic home which led to a very difficult first 12 years of my marriage. Luckily my husband was very patient and encouraging with me about sex. He taught me how to masturbate, he introduced me to porn and so much more. However, he's suffered a lot in helping me get to where I am today, but I'm here now and our sex life is so much richer! So a quick shout out to all of the men and women who help us messed up Catholics come out of our shells. We REALLY appreciate it once we are on the other side!

I am a Hispanic female, weeks away from turning 47, married for 21 years currently living in South America but actually from the Texas. I came to literotica to find masturbation and sex-day fantasy material for us and love it! I am learning a lot and my hubby is getting to reap the benefits which makes him super happy.

Thanks to everyone for sharing; for us shy and awkward folk you are living by example and it helps us gain more confidence to become the person we want to be. My aspiration is to be as open as many of you are about your sexuality.

PMing...I'm not sure where I stand on that yet. At the moment, it feels weird/wrong, but I'm not exactly sure why.
 
Hi everyone.
My name David. I'm 27 years old. And I'm a Designer.
Nice to meet you all and have a nice day :D
 
new/old

Hello, new to personals, but have been reading and enjoying lit for quite awhile...I am a 59 year married white male near Yelm, Washington... Greetings all
 
introducing.... me!

Hi,

I've been reading stories here for years and wanted to see if I could create something and give back to a community that's given me so much!

I'm a 34 year old bisexual male with interests in many things and although I don't like all the stories on Literotica I do love hunting for and finding those gems that I love and re-read. My 'gems' are usually unlikely but believable stories (rather than unlikely and unbelievable stories) in the BDSM, Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Fetish, Incest/Taboo, Loving Wives and Mature sections. I also have a growing interest in the Transgender & Crossdressers and NonConsent/Reluctance sections. I'd also like to find some good reads in the Novels and Novellas section.

I'm looking to write with an editor with similar interests that can counteract my dyslexia and who is also interested in developing and suggesting ideas. I'd also like to write personalised or private stories for people (I think that could be very exciting and a bit of fun). I'd also just like to chat with nice people who have similar interests to me. So, PMs/emails are welcome.

Thanks!

T F Ren
 
Hello

Hello all. New here and just saying hello. I’m a 43 year old Interior Designer living in SoCal. I love traveling, good music and the outdoors. Interested in meeting fun, new friends. Say hello and let’s see what we have in common 😊
 
Last edited:
Hello All!

Hi everyone.
I'm Sid, a 25 yo straight guy in an open relationship. Medium-build, tanned skin, well-endowed (8+ inches) and almost always sporting a smile on my face.
Recently started exploring various fetishes, and here looking for friends who can guide me through the experiences, or even go on the exploration journey with me (brownie points if you're a milf/cougar).
 
Let's be friends

Having just discovered this site less than 2 weeks ago, I decided to sign up, get a screen name and possibly share my 2 cents in the form of comments and pm's.

I just turned 60 my wife will be 67 this Friday in fact. Even at her age she still gets wet like a teenage girl. So much she leaves a huge wet spot on the sheets.
My interests very, teens, hairy, group sex but tend to mainly fall into the category of incest/taboo. It fascinates me to no end. So many questions to ask and so much to learn. I'm hoping to find others to discuss this topic. Voyeurism also get me going.

My wife is a bit shy and timid. I've introduced her to more aspects in the world of porn. Shown her the different topics and it looks like she has bisexual tendencies leaning to certain areas of the female body especially large clits. this makes her very wet. Large cum shots make her mouth water. Oh, and she's a three input lady. Lucky me huh?

We're interested in meeting and making new friends here, discussions in various topics, laughing, learning and having fun.
K and D
 
Having just discovered this site less than 2 weeks ago, I decided to sign up, get a screen name and possibly share my 2 cents in the form of comments and pm's.

I just turned 60 my wife will be 67 this Friday in fact. Even at her age she still gets wet like a teenage girl. So much she leaves a huge wet spot on the sheets.
My interests very, teens, hairy, group sex but tend to mainly fall into the category of incest/taboo. It fascinates me to no end. So many questions to ask and so much to learn. I'm hoping to find others to discuss this topic. Voyeurism also get me going.

My wife is a bit shy and timid. I've introduced her to more aspects in the world of porn. Shown her the different topics and it looks like she has bisexual tendencies leaning to certain areas of the female body especially large clits. this makes her very wet. Large cum shots make her mouth water. Oh, and she's a three input lady. Lucky me huh?

We're interested in meeting and making new friends here, discussions in various topics, laughing, learning and having fun.
K and D

Welcome, it seems you will both do well on Lit..
 
Owk, I am 29 and I have been here for quite awhile and I enjoy it here. I am single and scared of pouching someone new cos if it doesn't work out I get crushed. So I am trying to explore my writing here though I haven't come up with any good juice yet. But , am all in for the fun.
 
Hello.
I joined Literotica to learn new tips, but I did visit the forum a long time ago...
I am 27 years old male and recently married with my high school girl.
We love erotic feelings, teasing and sex and I have a fetish for nylons :D.
Nice to meet you!
 
I'm so confused

I'm Heather. I'm new on Literotica and I find it the most difficult site to navigate. I get email messages on the email account I used to sign up for Literotica. The message says: This message contains feedback for: the_erotic_writer_girl but when I go to my profile on literotica, I don't see an area that says feedback. Where is my feedback section? I would like to respond to these people, but I don't know how. And at the bottom of the email message, it says, "DO NOT hit the PREPLY button to respond to this email."
 
I'm Heather. I'm new on Literotica and I find it the most difficult site to navigate. I get email messages on the email account I used to sign up for Literotica. The message says: This message contains feedback for: the_erotic_writer_girl but when I go to my profile on literotica, I don't see an area that says feedback. Where is my feedback section? I would like to respond to these people, but I don't know how. And at the bottom of the email message, it says, "DO NOT hit the PREPLY button to respond to this email."

Hi Heather and welcome.

To get your feedback, you need to go on the "story" part.
https://www.literotica.com/my/#/activity/all

I guess you might get a link on your email.

I wish it helped you.

Good luck
 
New member

Hi folks, I'm a new member here although I'm long time lurker, I'm Simon, 45 and happily married to my bbw wife. Done lots of writing for myself and wife but not gone public yet, I'm working on my first draft on here now. My kinks of which there are many include, threesomes, bbw, big age gaps, also my wife likes posing for some naughty pics which I like to share, we are on a famous amateur porn site. Please feel free to message me for a chat about anything.
 
New member ! *Canadian*

New here, been reading stories for quite some time first time posting anything . Male 31 married . Don’t really know what I’m looking for , but that’s life isn’t it lol
Ask me anything :)
 
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig...

Hello, I was last here in '06 or '07 but didn't stick around for too long. For the better part of the last 10 years, I've been writing erotic fiction for strip club dancers I adore. For me, it became a way to document my fantasies with these beautiful, young and oh so sexy women, that frankly weren't ever going to happen IRL.

Over time I took to calling them my girlfriends and the stories became a major differentiator between me and other patrons to the degree that I would get text messages asking how a story was coming along and when would I be bringing a copy to the club. It got to the point that girls would corner me and ask me to write them stories too. Now I just have one girl that I write them for but I have a decent catalog of them to draw from.

My biggest task is to make them worthy of the readership of this site. I hope to make the grade over the weeks and months to come with the help and patience of my fellow writers and the discriminating readers out there.

I thank you in advance for putting up with my wordiness and my oddities...
 
Back
Top