suggestions?

BlondGirl

Aim for the Bullseye ; )
Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Posts
2,092
There are so many quality pics in the reader submitted section--but there are almost no requests here for favorite poses or whatever. Come on, give us exhibitionists some suggestions.

For me, I, personally love cum shots--I like the ones with a nice drop dribbling off the head of a happily, satisfied cock. I love pix of a softening cock with cum all over the bearer's belly and chest. I love pix of a woman with cum dribbling out of her puss.
And, of course, I love piercing pix.
Anyone wanna provide?
 
Name your request

Blondgirl,
I would love to see something of you. If you would like we can trade a few and see how aroused we can get each other. Would you perchance have a net-cam so we can vid conference? That might prove to be interesting. You up for it? I know I am... ;)

The Duke
 
Re: Name your request

TheDuke said:
Blondgirl,
I would love to see something of you

Aaaahhhh.... But I already have something posted on the site. And some more pictures submitted. And a couple more that I will submit later, if anyone is interrested.

; )
 
BlondGirl when I read that you have pictures posted I just had to go find them!

No doubt about it, I'm wanting to see more!!! Those piercings looks very interesting, do you have any more body piercings??
 
I'm a fan of pics with fine ladies on their knees, ass in the air, looking back at the camera.. thats my favorite pose...
 
pictures

I just took a look through some of the pictures , frankly I think most of them are pretty poor quality, dark, blurred and certainly not at all stimulating for the most part. Sorry to be so negative, but for a site that inspires such interesting "literotica" it certainly cant claim any fame in the "picturotica" department. Theres room for improvement!!!
 
Re: pictures

dertyoleman said:
I just took a look through some of the pictures , frankly I think most of them are pretty poor quality, dark, blurred and certainly not at all stimulating for the most part. Sorry to be so negative, but for a site that inspires such interesting "literotica" it certainly cant claim any fame in the "picturotica" department. Theres room for improvement!!!

I disagree with the overall gist of the post above. He seems to be forgetting that this section of the discussion board is about AMATEUR photography. Just like any other photography, amateur pix here cannot be compared with the glossy photos seen in magazines or posted on websites. Most amateurs do not have available such equipment at their own photolab or lighting umbrellas or whatever else. Most amateurs also do not have the excessive photo-editing software. Or, most important to keep in mind, most amateurs do not have someone else to take the photos.
I wonder if, when this person looks through his family photo albums, he reacts the same way....
Or, when he has a picture to share/take of with someone, if it is good enough to be in an ad in Cosmo.
I, personally, find the "less-than-perfect" imaging to be sort of like the undercover photos you see on TV and in mags. The purpose is to get an image--not to present a non-human version of beauty. Keeping with that perspective, and knowing that the pictures are often done in a sort of sneaky way (NOT using that photo lab, for example), makes them a bit more erotic to me. These are not photos that some bimbo (male or female) was paid for--these are actually the people here, that we interract with in the chats and on the boards.
To each his own--But I like them.
(BTW--how easy do you think it is to get fuck/pussy/cock shots for the average couple, anyway?? Good grief. I wonder if this guy expects full course meals from his wife each night too. Just because it is that way in the NON-real world of TV and magazines.)
Everyone, please continue to submit and Thank You to the site creators for providing this forum.
 
You're not looking hard enough, Dirtyoleman...

BlondGirl, I COMPLETELY agree with you. There is nothing like the genuinity of an amateur photo, instead of that boring studio lit and touched work that most adult sites offer.

However, that said, I think Dirtyoleman should look a little harder. Some people, who have greatly inspired me, have taken great care with the artistic quality of their photos, whether it is in the angles used such as in "Plain Old Nikki" (where her playfulness with the camera also raises pulse levels), or in the digital filters for anyone with a reasonable handycam, such as the "Mystery and Shyness" series.

Sharing, in fact, teasing with photos is an incredible element of this site, and like BlondGirl said, there's nothing like seeing the people you talk to, instead of some model you'll never know.
 
Cum shots..

I love cum shots too. I like to see cum all over a woman's face. I'd also like to see some guys covered in cum...
 
Re: pictures

dertyoleman said:
I just took a look through some of the pictures , frankly I think most of them are pretty poor quality, dark, blurred and certainly not at all stimulating for the most part. Sorry to be so negative, but for a site that inspires such interesting "literotica" it certainly cant claim any fame in the "picturotica" department. Theres room for improvement!!!

i dont know how you can say that dertyoleman. just check out lucy w's pics. their as erotic and artistic as anything i saw on another site. http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/amateurpics2/lucy102700/lucy1027001.shtml i think gary and his girlfriend in the hotel pics are really hot too. i wish there were more pics of couples especially girlz. *jenny*
 
Jennifer-in-Flares, check out Nikki

Jennifer-in-Flares, I am also a huge fan of LucyW's pictures, they are both beautiful and arousing. Have you looked at Nikki's photos, I find her flare with the camera to be really something as well. Its the way she flirts with you in the pictures. Roaarrrr!
 
ntp said:
. I know all that can be faked, but it's at least nice to hope that the subject of the pictures was really getting off on it. :)
[/B]

I think that when you see an erect cock--it can't be faked in general. (Any of you guys got this talent?)
With women, a very deeply flushed puss with very swollen and blood-engorged labia and a clit that is saying hello to the world are hard to fake. I just don't see it happening. It is hard to fake the appearance of a just fucked ass too! (In my job in the past, I have had to shove things up people's asses and I have NEVER seen one that just naturally hung open or that "winked". And I can guarentee you that none of my patients have been aroused by the process they were about to endure.)
I am guessing that, in general, an amature woman or man who is posing for an erotic picture is enjoying the process. When you view the picture, you can imagine all sorts of activities before and after and between shots......
 
Blondgirl, good choices in poses!

Do you have any interest in producing any of those yourself, or just enjoy seeing them?

Also, cheers to whoever mentioned the pose of one bent over, ass high and looking back to the camera. That's a great shot, as well as the teasing ankle grab and smiling between the legs at the camera. :)

Out.
 
Natural High

Hey BlondGirl,

Are you naturally blond? You sound like a "live wire"; spark-on honey.

BillyKay211
 
Thank you for the compliment. I am naturally blond on my head, but my "girlie parts" are more of a reddish and my eyebrows are more of a brown. The hairs I shave off are a mixture (legs, pits, etc).

I am curently experiencing a job transition and have not been so active on the boards lately with all the hectic preparations and stress. Hopefully, I'll be back in the saddle and able to participate more soon.
 
Blondgirl

Hey blondgirl. If you are interested we can trade pics 1 on 1. I have a digital cam and will take whatever you want to see. Just let me know if your interested, Joey
 
I have been following the posts from the begining.............................

i would like to say i am very impressed with all the views her but your all missing one vital point.... why take nude pics in the first place? when you can honestly and truthfully answer this then i think i will post agian.. as for you miss Blond i belive, keep up the good work and i add as a last part i am 22 years old and all man. and i got a digital camera, i do all kinds of stuff with it but nude photos sound fun but ,now here is the tricky part, why take them if i am the only one who is going to look at them?? should i post them on here?? and if anyone can answer that i will gladly take some pics and show them to the world....any takers?? i belive i could take a pic of me doing anything,,,, name it and i think i could get a picture of it.. well go to run so i will be in touch,,, keep them posts coming................................
 
Where is Blondgirls' pics.

dirtyold man commented on Blondgirls pics but I can't seem to find them. Where are they?

Davis
 
Back
Top