Hot on the trail...

Hmmm, what pic/pics should I go for tomorrow....?:confused:

Tell you what..... Let's see if people read this (and not only look at the pics).....:cool:

A - Lingerie, I do wear them sometimes.... Not so often in the forest though....:devil:
B - I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.... And sometimes I don't wear underwear at all....:cool:
C - I go to the gym. And it has happened that I've completely forgotten my sports bra...:eek:

Choose one of the options and post the letter below. One man/woman is one vote. I got some stuff to do now - I'll check this thread in 1,5 hours. The option that gets the most votes is what I'll post tomorrow. :D

I can't help it... I have a thing for jeans and T's.... B

And very sexy thread😎

Edit: Ooops... A little bit late with my vote
Very sexy pic

Last edited:
Hmmm, what pic/pics should I go for tomorrow....?:confused:

Tell you what..... Let's see if people read this (and not only look at the pics).....:cool:

A - Lingerie, I do wear them sometimes.... Not so often in the forest though....:devil:
B - I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.... And sometimes I don't wear underwear at all....:cool:
C - I go to the gym. And it has happened that I've completely forgotten my sports bra...:eek:

Choose one of the options and post the letter below. One man/woman is one vote. I got some stuff to do now - I'll check this thread in 1,5 hours. The option that gets the most votes is what I'll post tomorrow. :D

C and maybe a nice bouncing boobs video

Thank you for posting your hot body and attitude

Hmmm, what pic/pics should I go for tomorrow....?

Tell you what..... Let's see if people read this (and not only look at the pics)....

A - Lingerie, I do wear them sometimes.... Not so often in the forest though...
B - I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.... And sometimes I don't wear underwear at all....C - I go to the gym. And it has happened that I've completely forgotten my sports bra...

Sundress. On and off.
:):):):):):):)

You are so hot. Love the pics. Ever thought of doing a movie while having fun in the forest? Pics are great though and you really are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

No, I haven't thought of that.... I recently discovered how to make gif's.... Will probably be som gif's in the near future....:cool: And thank you for complimenting!:kiss:

Yes, more fun in the forest.... Well, technically I'm in the car, but still....

I had been working from home but I also had people at my home.... And I really felt like having som "me-time" and ended up taking my car for a drive to a nearby secluded place.

Fun in the forest

My heart isn't the only thing that's throbbing. Wow. I can't lie when I say I'd love to see you put this toy in action.

And it's decided.... Jeans and t-shirt! There will be a couple of pics tomorrow on this theme. I'll start with a little tease....:devil:

Jeans and t-shirt

Now I need to get into the shower. Got plans for tonight..... :cool:

I would have voted A, but I'm not complaining with a sexy gif like this! Gifs are fun. Great tease.

My heart isn't the only thing that's throbbing. Wow. I can't lie when I say I'd love to see you put this toy in action.

I would have voted A, but I'm not complaining with a sexy gif like this! Gifs are fun. Great tease.

There might be some more posts on that theme in the future....:cool:

They are fun!:D

I approve of these messages even though I can't see her toes....

Yet.

Back