Over Her Head (closed)

Later that morning, Tommy noticed that Anna had ventured into downtown, and had stopped, at least momentarily, at the fancy dessert bar. He had been in there once before, dragged inside by some chick who wanted wine in the midst of bar-hopping one night.

It didn’t take much for a plan to formulate in his head. His place was only a couple blocks from there, and so he promptly headed out in her direction. He found a bench across the street, and sent her a text.

Cake for breakfast, huh? My kinda girl 😘

With alarm, Anna realized she had no recourse but to text him back. He was stalking her - maybe if she did what he wanted he would leave her alone. Tommy seemed unpredictable at the worst of times, and she couldn’t live her life feeling a caged animal, waiting to be poked and prodded at by the spectators watching her pace anxiously as she searched for an escape route from the circus her life had become.

Her fingers shook when she typed.

What do you want from me?

I just wanted to say “hi” he responded, already getting up from his spot on the bench and walking away.

Tommy was a patient man. He knew he was driving her crazy already. He chuckled to himself a bit. The damage was already done for today.

He had a busy day, anyway. Another bar party to promote tonight, this one for a rock band. He spent the rest of his day getting the word around to the frat guys, and they showed up in force that evening. It wound up being a good night, but he couldn’t get Anna out of his head. He kept looking around, wondering if she would show up. He hadn’t mentioned this event to Kirsten, as he didn’t want to make her feel too special, but he also didn’t know if the girls would find their own way to this particular party. He’d pretend to be happy to see them if they did, of course.

Something so mundane caused her so much fear. A simple “hi” and Anna was almost ready to dive under the tables for cover. It was getting to be a little ridiculous.

But she didn’t know what to say to that, so she said nothing at all as was her usual with Tommy.

Anna curled up with a book in her lap and read most of the evening but just before seven she got a message from Miranda. She’d been so kind as to drive her home the other night looking like the killer from any random slasher film without asking any questions so Anna felt obligated to entertain her in penance.

Miranda wanted to hang out at a bar where her boyfriend worked and apparently there was some band playing that she thought Anna might like, so Anna said yes hesitantly. She just wouldn’t leave the protective circle of Miranda’s personal space. Yeah. That sounded okay.

Anna dressed in a plain little black dress that ended up above her knees and Miranda and Anna were sitting at the bar-top talking to Miranda’s boyfriend Luke in between other patrons. Anna declined a drink, waving him off with a smile and he shrugged but didn’t say another word.

Tommy spotted Anba and her friend enter the bar from a distance, and immediately he was keeping tabs on her. She obviously hadn’t spotted him yet, and he resisted the urge to text her. That would probably just spook her, after all. It would be far more effective for him to just show up in her space.

He joked around with some of the frat bros by the bar for a while, always keeping a body between himself and Anna’s table. He kept a careful eye on Anna as well, of course. Her table was entirely too conveniently located: back in a corner, a tall-backed booth, dimly lit, easily missed in the rapidly-growing, intoxicated crowd.

When he spotted Anna’s friend get up and make a bee line for the restroom (which had a long line already), he made his move in Anna’s direction.

He slid into the booth seat right beside her, and placed his hand over her phone, which was laying on the table in front of her.

“Well, don’t you look lovely this evening...” he growled, eyeing her up and down...

She gasped, spinning around on the bench to face him. That low growl in her ear had tipped her off even before wide green eyes caught on his. Tommy’s large hand covered her phone and he blocked her from escaping the booth.

She watched him for a minute but he made no move to invade her space any further just yet, so Anna’s shoulders sagged a little in relief. He would be stupid to attack her in such a public venue anyway.

Anna grit her teeth.

“How the fuck are you everywhere I go?! Please. Please just leave me be. I don’t understand.”

Tommy smirked and took a swig from his drink. He patted her hand, his eyes unashamedly checking her out. “Oh, honey, if only you knew,” he mused momentarily, before turning to face her more fully.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t just leave you be. I think you have so much potential. I know... I just know it, deep inside, I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on you... this young woman could really be exactly what I was looking for.”

He took another drink, and a drag off the vape pen he pulled out of his pocket. His hand snaked up, and cradled her chin for a moment. “You really have no idea how amazing you are, do you?” he pondered out loud.

He leaned towards her. “You... Miss Anna... inspire me...”

He’s too close she panicked.

Leaning a bit farther back in her chair Anna remarked “what a funny way of showing me that - I don’t think I accept “rape” as a sign of affection, McCarthy. How many other girls have inspired you?!”

His hand curled around hers firmly in warning, silently ordering her to lower her voice. It didn’t matter; the music was so loud she had to strain to even hear him sitting a couple feet away. Even with all these people around to protect her Anna still didn’t feel comfortable in his presence.

“Look, even if that’s true I already gave you what you wanted. I don’t have anything else left to offer,” she pleaded.

“Oh, Anna...” Tommy smirked, leaning towards her and growling in her ear, “from the way you came, what we did was anything but rape.”

He chuckled to himself, his hand releasing her phone only to slip under the table and grasp her bare thigh. His fingers dug firmly into her skin, a not so gentle reminder of just how strong his hands could be.

His eyes glanced over across the dance floor; Anna’s friend was still waiting in line for the restroom.

“And you have plenty left to offer,” he assured her. “The other night, that was just the beginning. I promise.”

Her mouth dropped open in surprise. She shouldn’t have been shocked to hear such crude words leave his lips but she was appalled. Mostly that her body had betrayed her that night, but also that he was speaking about her rape as though it was just a bout of kinky but casual sex with some stranger at a party; like it had been nothing special to him at all.

Anna clasped her fingers around his own, currently sliding back and forth along the muscle of her thighs. She forced a smile for anyone who might be looking on. She didn’t want to cause a scene in fear of what he might do.

“I wish you’d promise to fuck off. And take Steve with you,” she added, through gritted teeth. “I promise you, I didn’t like your slimy hands on me one iota and you are a disgusting human being.”

His words echoed. Just the beginning. What else did he have in mind? In what cruel and unusual ways would he seek to punish her now?

She didn’t think things could get any worse.

Slowly but surely, his grip on her thigh tightened, his fingers digging into her flesh, painfully so. His grip would leave its mark.

“I’ll fuck off all right,” he hissed at her. “I’m planning to put your sexy curves to good use for that, don’t you worry your pretty little head one bit,” he said, a sinister promise.

He released her then, for a moment, and he could sense her finally relax, just a bit, from not being in his grasp. He had other plans for her, however. He was already reaching into a pocket under the table and pulling out a small plastic baggie of cocaine. It was about a gram of the powder, which would be quite the dose if someone were to take it all at once.

Tommy’s hands went back to her legs under the table. Before she could even realize what he was doing, he had her thick thighs spread, and his fingers were digging under the crotch of her panties and finding her pussy lips. With two fingers he shoved the tiny baggie of cocaine inside her, and squeezed it hard, bursting it and causing the powder to explode inside her even as he pulled his hands away from her with a smirk...

“Have fun tonight,” he said to her, before slipping away from the booth and disappearing into the crowd...

“Oh fuck.”

The expletive slipped out before she could stop it and by the time she really clued in as to what had happened Tommy was gone.

The only evidence he’d been there was the tingling feeling of her cunt lips as the mucous membranes absorbed the cocaine and caused her pussy to start dripping like a leaky faucet.

Anna had to get out of here - the last time she’d been dosed with Coke it hadn’t worked out so well in her favour and with her rapist here somewhere she couldn’t take that chance.

Anna pushed herself away from the table and went to stand. Her nethers rubbed together in a delicious slide at the movement and Anna moaned, eyes falling shut for just a moment. It really did feel good...

Grabbing her purse, Anna fumbled for her phone. She hadn’t meant to be rude by ditching Miranda like this but she had to go home before any one of these male vultures swooped in and tried to take advantage of the intoxicated woman stumbling through the masses to reach the exit.

She was just about outside when a hand grasped her wrist and spun her around, pressing her backwards into the wall beside the coat check. Anna’s bleary green eyes were wide with surprise when she met the dark brown eyes of a strange man. He smelled like stale cigarettes and cheap cologne. His breath carried the sharp tang of tequila every time his mouth shaped to form around his slurred speech.

“Hey babyyyy! Yer looking mighty fine tonite and awfully lonesome. Whaddaya say you come home wit’ me hun?”

Anna sputtered. “No! Look, I think you’ve got it wro—“

This man stepped in even closer and ran his nose down her throat starting from right under her ear.

“You know you wan’ it bitch,” he slurred.

Anna shook her head rapidly and tried to wiggle away. She almost squeaked in fright as a hand came down on her shoulder but when Anna saw it was Miranda’s boyfriend Luke she settled a bit. Luke was tall and imposing and he had no problems stepping in to diffuse the situation.

“Hey man, back off. The lady said no.”

Her assailant started to argue, hazy brown eyes narrowing into slits. “Back the fuck off, prick. I saw her first!”

Luke flung a look over his shoulder at Anna and said calmly: “go. Miranda is waiting for you. Tell her to text me when you get home. I’ll deal with this.”

Anna did as she was told, slipping away without another word. She was starting to feel very hot and there was sweat sliding down her neck. Her cunt was throbbing. She needed to get home.

*****^

She lay on top of her sheets with her dress hiked up around her waist and her panties down to her knees. Anna had touched herself in the last only twice and those clumsy fingers hadn’t been enough to satisfy her but now she felt as though any stimulation to her pulsating love button might make her cum.

But that would be like admitting he’d won. She’d never live it down if Tommy found out that she brought herself to orgasm dosed up on the Coke. No. She couldn’t give him that satisfaction.

Anna rolled into a little ball on the bed and moaned at the full flush of arousal settling over her.

She closed her eyes and tried to will it away.

An hour later, Anna was tossing sodden panties onto the floor and wiping her fingers on the sheets.

Trembling in horror, Anna resolved not to think about what she’d just done.

But it HAD been one of the best times she’d ever had in bed - it hadn’t taken long to find that elusive orgasm and now she lay panting and shuddering from the climax she’d just had.

Did it always feel like this?

Tommy had watched from a distance as Anna stumbled away from the table, desperate to escape the club. She made it out, but not before being accosted; Tommy had been about to intervene, but another guy beat him to it. Tommy recognized him as the boyfriend of the girl Anna had shown up with. And then she was gone. He snickered to himself, satisfied with how the evening had gone, and enjoyed the rest of his night.

When Tommy woke up the next morning, the first thing he did, as usual, was check Anna’s location. Unsurprisingly, she was in her dorm. He had to wonder how long it had taken before she even got any sleep. The full gram of cocaine would have certainly kept her wound up for a while.

So, did you enjoy yourself? Be honest with me He sent in a text to her as he fired up a joint and put on some music. It was a good old Sunday morning. Blue sky, singing birds, and he didn’t have a care in the world, except for figuring out exactly how he was going to sink his dick into poor Anna once again...

By the time Anna passed out a few hours later she was ashamed of herself; she’d brought herself to two more orgasms during her high and she was so upset at her lack of control. It was a good thing she’d managed to get back to the dorm without incident, but Anna was definitely going to Hell. She’d cried herself into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, Anna slowly opened her eyes and took stock of her discarded clothing all over the floor. She had never slept naked in her life, preferring to always sleep in panties, but after her fingers had migrated between her thighs for the third time last night she’d just about given up. She curled her lip in disgust.

The jitters had worn off but Anna couldn’t help but roll around restlessly.

Thinking back to her behaviour made her feel sick.

She felt even worse when she finally read his message: she only wished she could tell the truth when she said that she’d been miserable but the honest answer was exactly the opposite.

Anna had enjoyed the feeling of her hands playing with the sacred flesh between her legs like she never had before.

Darkly, Anna wondered if it had been a fluke - had she just been lucky to enjoy what had never brought her such pleasure before? Or did she enjoy the wild ride the Coke took her on?

Anna didn’t know.

She did know that she couldn’t encourage him.

Anna responded with plausible deniability.

What kinda world do you live in that you think girls enjoy when you feel them up against their will and force them to take illicit drugs? You’re fucking psycho McCarthy. See you never. I’m blocking you.

Tommy didn’t waste any time replying. You really don’t want to do that, Annaleigh, unless you want your friends and family to see things like this

18866092.gif

He smirked to himself as he hit send. He had hours of video from the night of Anna’s gangrape, and he had edited it all to make it look quite like the whole thing was quite consensual.

He followed up with another quick message. I’d be more than happy to show you the whole video, if you’d like

He was right.

It had been an empty threat because only for a moment she had forgotten that he had blackmail material on her and figured she could stand up to his bullying.

She had been so wrong.

Chewing her lip, Anna pondered on her response because it was obvious now that he was NOT going away no matter how hard she tried to make that so.

Finally she texted: Name your price to delete that footage. Please.

It was almost too easy. She buckled under the pressure immediately. Tommy wasn’t surprised, but he hadn’t expected things to get to this point quite so quickly.

He was more than willing, and eager, to take advantage of the situation, but he was still enjoying toying with the bitch.

He responded: Our little game is just getting started

He leaned back into the couch, satisfied for the moment, and went back to perusing the footage he had of her. He wondered how long it would take before she would start to beg...

She wanted to scream in frustration.

Of course it wouldn’t have been that easy, though. She hadn’t expected Tommy to be an easy adversary an just give her what she wanted. She would been stupid for that.

Anna let her face burrow deep into the pillow and released a sigh.

What was she going to do?

She couldn’t block him, but she also couldn’t encourage him. She had to tread lightly and plot her course painstakingly; she had to find a way out of this while she played along and made him think he was in control. But how was she going to manage that?

Tommy was quite certain that little Anna was driving herself mad at this point, and he chuckled to himself as he plotted his next move. Dosing her with the coke the night before had been quite the enjoyable moment for him, but he knew when he did it again, he wouldn’t be leaving her alone for the night.

He was having a little puff when Steve showed up, and they got a little buzz on before heading towards campus. They got to Anna’s dorm in short order and headed up to the girls’ suite.

Tommy sent Anna a text on their way up: Let me know when you’re ready for another dose...

A moment later, Steve was knocking on their front door, and Rachael opened it, expecting them. “Ready for brunch?” Steve asked with a charming smile.

“You know it!” Rachael replied. “I didn’t realize you were coming too! Let me see if Anna wants to join us. Kirsten and Val shacked up somewhere after partying last night,” she explained, and headed for Anna’s door and knocked on it.

“Hey, Anna, c’mon, let’s get some brunch!”

She loved brunch so that sounded like a wonderful plan to her.

She struggled into a pair of yoga pants and whipped a shirt over her head, forgoing the bra and panties. She'd just wear a sweater overtop and it wouldn't matter. It was just Rachael, after all.

At least, it sounded great until Rachael opened the door and Anna caught of Steve and Tommy. Both guys grinned at her and Anna swallowed her nervous gulp. Rachael and the girls all thought Tommy was into her and if Anna refused to go she'd hear no end to the questions - they'd wonder why she didn't want the most popular guy on campus eating out of the palms of her hands.

She couldn't say no.

She forced a smile and said "sure, let me grab my wallet."

Anna stepped back into her room and closed the door, resting her back against it and murmuring "you can do this. He'll behave himself around Rachael. You've got this, Anna."

She couldn't help but think again of the three orgasms the Cocaine fueled haze had invoked in her. All because of Tommy. Everything always traced back to him, didn't it?

Of course, Tommy and Steve put on the role of upstanding young men for the entirety of the impromptu double date. It was a short walk from the dorm into downtown and they quickly found a restaurant serving brunch. It was quite popular, it seemed, and pretty well packed; they had to wait about twenty minutes to get a table. The hostess explained that it would be even longer to get a four-top to seat all of them, but a couple of smaller tables had just opened up and so the couples were split up, Steve and Rachael going to their own table, leaving Anna alone with Tommy, seated across a small table from each other.

“So... did you enjoy yourself last night?” he asked with a devilish smirk; the immediate crimson flush of her face betrayed her. He could tell she was uncomfortable from the way she fidgeted in her seat and with the utensils and napkin.

“You know there’s plenty more where that came from,” he said.

She tried not to meet his gaze. Anyone around them might just think she was shy, but Anna felt little pinpricks of fear raising the hair on the back of her neck as she was separated from her only protection against Tommy. She picked and tore at her napkin in distraction.

"Haven't I already told you? I get my kicks about being drugged against my will. For sure," she muttered, raising icy green eyes up to meet his.

"If that's your idea of a romantic date then you need to get a reality check, babe," Anna hissed sarcastically.

Tommy smirked. “I don’t think either of us is here for anything romantic,” he said, just as the waitress was coming up to them. “Yeah, hi, two of those special bottomless mimosas, please,” he ordered for them before Anna could say a word, and the waitress promptly turned on her heel and headed off to get their drinks.

He reached into his pocket and quickly found what he was looking for, another small baggie of coke, identical to the one he’d forced on Anna the night before. His fist closed over it, and he reached across the table and grasped her hands in his.

“I will make you a deal, though,” he offered. “I’ll delete those gifs I sent you, permanently, if you take this to the bathroom right now and do with it just what I did to you last night,” he said, pressing the tiny baggie of potent white powder into her hands.

“And trust, I’ll be able to tell. Lie to me, and those gifs will be on pornhub in a heartbeat.”

Her eyes darted back and forth from his face to the drugs in her hands, completely stupefied.

He had no shame! He was so ballsy!

Anna closed her fingers around it and dropped that hand into her lap. She didn’t bother to argue. What would be the point? If she did, she knew that Tommy had no compunction about posting them just like he’d said he would.

But... maybe she could fake it.

He’d warned her not to, but maybe if she was very clever she could pull it off...?

Slowly, Anna rose from her chair and tucked the baggie into the pocket of her pants. She entered the ladies room and was relieved to find it empty. Resting both hands against the cold porcelain of the sink, Anna looked at herself in the mirror and debated on what to do. She could take the drugs, which was completely against her moral compass, or she could try and fake it.

Tommy had probably taken Cocaine more times than she could even count. He probably knew exactly what to look for and Anna didn’t. Sure, she’d been dosed a few times now but she wasn’t herself when she was under the influence. Anna couldn’t remember all the signs and symptoms of the drug usage so it was doubtful that she could put on a good enough show to convince him.

But taking them of her own free will seemed wrong...

But it isn’t my free will she realized. He’s making me do this, whether he’s physically forcing me or not.

Torturously, her mind zipped back to how it had made her feel last night. She wanted that sensation again but she didn’t want drugs to make it so. Plus, she was smart enough to know that the wicked glint in his eyes suggested he wouldn’t be leaving her to ride the high on her own this time.

Anna bowed her head in submission.

She had no choice.

Nothing pissed her off more, but as she stepped into a stall and dropped her pants just long enough to clumsily squeeze the powder up inside her vaginal lips like he’d done the night before, Anna just felt like crying.

Tommy was quite certain that Anna would do as she was told, just to get him to delete those gifs. Of course, he still had all the original footage backed up in multiples.

She probably wouldn’t even remember the deal once she was high as fuck, anyways, he chuckled to himself as he awaited her return. The waitress had brought back their drinks, tall champaign flutes filled with orange juice and champaign, along with a pitcher filled with more of the bubbly beverage.

He kept his eyes peeled for Anna’s return, and spotted her come out of the bathroom, trying to keep her composure but clearly already getting spun from the dose of cocaine. Yep, she had definitely taken it.

“As promised,” Tommy said, as she dropped into her seat. He opened up his phone for her to see, and he navigated to the saved files of those gifs, and hit delete. “Deleted.”

Back