The Hunter and the Hunted

Jean had kept his voice at a conversational level and had taunted Lily about her encounter with the wolf and her seduction while he was in his natural form, then had assured her that she would never be seduced by a beast of the forest. He then had led her to the studio once more “I want you to pose for a series of erotic photos Miss Adams.” He gave the appearance that Lily had a choice, yet no matter what she said Lily would be taking her first steps into a world of sensuality and bondage. “I think you have as much to learn from being in front of the camera as behind it.”

The look of shock and the deep blush that colored young Miss Adams cheeks crimson pleased him. "I... I don't know if I could do something like that Monsieur," The girl stammered apologetically, "In truth, in the moment with you last night I had forgotten about the presence of the cameras, and now seeing these pictures I'm not certain how I feel about their existence."

“What Miss Adams! They are beautiful, a young women in the throes of passion with her lover.” Corbeau was passionate in is description of the perfection of her gorgeous young body, the way her lips “O”ed, the line of her arched back as she had screamed out her ecstasy. Jean then took Lily by the shoulders and turned her to a full length mirror. “Look at her is she not beautiful, the sensual line of her jaw and neck, subtle curve of her firm young breasts, the flat plane of her abdomen.” As Jena spoke his hands traced the sensual curves of Lily’s ravishing young body as he described the girl in the mirror. His hands rested on Lily’s hips as he unzipped her skirt, and let it slide down the long sculptured columns of her legs to pool around her trim little ankles.

His body was pressed close to her back as her wolf’s had been when he mounted her. The soft intoxicating scent of ciders and moss filled Lily’s nostrils as they had in the grotto when the wolf had taken her. “Miss Adams you will pose for me………..it is for the sake of art………so you can be seen in all your naked glory.” He turned the girl so that she now faced him. Lily was surrounded by the strength of his arms, his scent mingled with that of the cedars and moss and he picked up his camera. “Remove your panties Miss Adams!”
 
Lily listened as Jean passionately described to her the beauty that he found in the photos of their lovemaking and in her own body as well, his hands moving over her features admiringly as he spoke of them and igniting the flames of her desires with his touch. She shivered as her skirt slipped down to her ankles and she felt his body pressed against her back, a sense of deja vu overcoming her at the sensation and also at the scent of forest trees and moss covered earth that seemed to cling to his skin.

He turned her in his arms to face him and her eyes grew wide as they met his own... his golden, amber hued eyes.

“Remove your panties Miss Adams!”

It was a command, one that she knew he expected her to obey. Already he was picking up his camera in expectation of it. After all, isn't that why she was here? To learn from the Master himself about the art of photography? If he said that this was something that she must do for the sake of art, then who was she to argue?

"As you wish Monsieur," she agreed softly.

Slowly she reached down and hooked her fingers into the edge of the delicate white lace panties that she wore and pushed them down past the curve of her hips, coaxing them down the silky skin of her thighs and legs until they joined her skirt on the floor.
 
The scent of the forest, the way his body pressed no molded to hers was so like her wolf. It was done on purpose as man and wolf slowly were becoming one and yet they were so different one was a man and the other a wolf. She had become caught up in his description of her beauty and the way his hands touched her. “Remove your panties Miss Adams!”

Lily was brought back to the present there was no doubt that the Master had commanded her to remove her panties. "As you wish Monsieur,”. Lily gazed into his eyes and she became lost in their amber depths as if in a trance she hooked her thumbs into her little white lace panties and slowly sensually worked them down over the swell of her hips. Click the soft whisper of the camera’s shutter caught the moment. Click the unblinking eyes of the camera captured Lily as she coaxing them down the silky skin of her thighs Click and the long sculptured columns of her legs until they joined her skirt on the floor.

“Miss Adams kneel……..” he paused for a moment Click. “…….Place your hands at the nape of your neck Miss Adams………elbow out…….good……” Click “…………Arch your back,…..a little more,………..rest your pretty little ass on your heels.” Click. Lily Adams was displaced perfectly in all her naked glory, among her discarded close. He left the young beauty kneeling there, on display, as he set the stage for her next little step into his dark world.

“Rise Miss Adams and come here!” He pointed at a spot just in front of him. “Raise your hands above your head…….yes that’s it…… higher Miss Adams…….just a bit more.” The young girl was standing on her tip toes, his hands were on her waist, he slowly slid his hands up the sensual curves of Lily supple young body, his body pressed to her and then she felt the cold, unyielding embrace of steel around her dainty wrests.

Click, the flash of the strobes, pure white light showing every delicious detail of Lily’s gorgeous naked body. “Beauty bound.” Jean whispered in her ear and then he sensual nibbled her ear lobe. “More Miss Adams!” it was not a question as much as it was a statement of what would be. Lily only had to say Yes.
 
Lily's eyes remained on Jean's as he slowly gave out his instructions on how she should move and position herself as she knelt, each command followed by the soft click of the camera shutter as he captured the moment.

“Rise Miss Adams and come here!”

She rose from her kneeling position on the floor and moved to the spot that he'd indicated, following his instructions for her to reach up until she was actually standing tip-toed. She was a little confused by this odd request, but as his hands began to move up her curves and he pressed his body against her own she quickly found herself not caring. That is until she felt the cold steel closing around her wrists and she looked up in surprise.

But then his voice was at her ear, drawing her in again with his promise of more, his warm breath and nibbling of her earlobe making her shiver in response.

"Yes Monsieur," she breathed softly in reply, her heartbeat quickening in anticipation.
 
Click, the flash of the strobes, pure white light showing every delicious detail of Lily’s gorgeous naked body. “Beauty bound.” Jean whispered in her ear and then he sensual nibbled her ear lobe. “More Miss Adams!”

"Yes Monsieur," Lily breathed softly in reply, her heartbeat quickening in anticipation, The innocent young beauty not knowing what was in store for her and yet he could see that she was not only excited but aroused as well as she hung there in her chains balanced on her tip toes. Click the unblinking eye of the camera caught that first moment of young Miss Adams bondage. Jean L’Ombre’s body was sensual pressed to hers his lips just a breath away. “You are beauty and innocent bound Miss Adams.” His lips brushed hers as he spoke his fingers curled into her silken honey blonde hair and he snapped her head back as he kissed her neck where her life force throbbed wildly.

Slowly, sensual, and oh so seductively Jean began to kiss his way down Lily’s bound young body. He paid particular attentions to the little hidden places that brought her so much pleasure. He took pleasure in teasing and tormenting the young girl’s nipples. His kisses floated down over her quivering abdomen, Jean’s breath washed over her delicate pussy. He let her anticipation grow but simply kissed the little hollow where her hip and thigh met before teasing her inner thigh with his kisses. He kissed his way down her long sculptured leg, hipped the tendon behind her knee and then taking her right ankle bound it to the spreader bar below her. Jean then drew Lily’s other ankle out until she hung there spread eagled before kissing his way up her left leg.

The flash of the strobes pure white light and the Click of the camera’s shutter had caught each delicious moment of Lily’s torment. Jean went to a cadent and retrieved a riding crop, Slowly he circled the bound young beauty the soft leather tab of the crop gliding over the firm curve of her ass, up the sinuous column of her spine, over her soft shoulder and across her chest to explore the sensual contours of Lily’s breast and nipples. “More Miss Adams?” He questioned the honey blonde beauty as that soft leather tab slid down across her abdomen, and caressed her velvet inner thigh.

He slid the braided shaft between Lily’s wide spread thigh to kiss her soft pink folds. Each pass cleaved deeper and deeper into her chaste young body until it caressed her clit. Each ridge of the shaft caressed the girl’s little pearl of passion. Again he asked that the helpless bound beauty that haunting question “More Miss Adams?”
 
Back
Top