What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Madly Busy"-less fun than happily busy. Nods.

hugs a handsome while she's around to enjoy it

Ah, but this is a fun madness

nod nods

Prep/cleaning/packing for the trip, baking for a little lady's birthday party, and various other things...all good fun just...a lot of it at once!

Thanks lovely! Hope all's well with you! :rose:

Things are good, I think we're all having busy times at the moment... Hopefully good busy, though!

Noon_Shadow said:
Right now I'm protesting Tess's sig change. I preferred her last one. Nods.

Tsk, you're not the boss of my sigs! But don't worry, they change about as often as the weather - I seem to be unable to keep one for longer than a week or two. I was trying to give everyone a break from rope/choke/slap/repeat, regardless of how much I enjoy that process.

Tsk, you're not the boss of my sigs! But don't worry, they change about as often as the weather - I seem to be unable to keep one for longer than a week or two. I was trying to give everyone a break from rope/choke/slap/repeat, regardless of how much I enjoy that process.

Makes sure to make a mental note about Tess's preferences, storing information for later.

comes along with a big brain eraser to make the mental note disappear.

Stockpiling information, Mr. Noon?

Winks at her playfully. I always do. It's part of my charm, I like to think. I mean, people enjoy it when you pay attention to their likes and dislikes. Of course, i like to use that information against them on occasion.

Winks again and then slips back out, trying to find the words to end his post.

no.. no no no no..

I do not live on farm.

Though I do have a veggie garden, a flower garden, a pond, 2 dogs, 3 noisy birds i'm trying to sell, a tadpoll pool, a king snake in the back yard, two brown chickens and one white penis necked chicken (the chickens are the neighbors but they like our yard. With the pond we have about 50 squirrels running round the trees, alll sorts of birds, two mallards that hang out when the red tail hawks and the huge owl arnt around. So... Not a farm but more a free range zoo.

-pouts-

I cant plant corn or cucumbers!!

Every single time I do either the crows or the mice dig them up!

Bastards.

pebbles, small rocks around the cukes.. animals hate to try and dig through that crap and for the corn, try those pretty ribbons that flutter in a breeze, aluminum pie tins ties to one end of a stick along your row of corn. Crows aren't sure what those are and they make noise.

I don't do the corn thing because I have to go out there and shake the stalks so they can pollinate most times. I'm lazy.

WAIDRN?

Enjoying a brewed cup of peach tea over ice while I'm cooling off and watering the newly planted. Maybe I'll go watch a movie too.

no.. no no no no..

I do not live on farm.

Though I do have a veggie garden, a flower garden, a pond, 2 dogs, 3 noisy birds i'm trying to sell, a tadpoll pool, a king snake in the back yard, two brown chickens and one white penis necked chicken (the chickens are the neighbors but they like our yard. With the pond we have about 50 squirrels running round the trees, alll sorts of birds, two mallards that hang out when the red tail hawks and the huge owl arnt around. So... Not a farm but more a free range zoo.

That's what I call this place. A zoo.

bock-bock
quack-quack
chitter-chitter
hoo-hoo
hissssss?

Eeeeee I

Eeeee I

O

?

*blink*

bock-bock
quack-quack
chitter-chitter
hoo-hoo
hissssss?
And a crow that barks, honks like a duck, and screams like the neighbor child.
pebbles, small rocks around the cukes.. animals hate to try and dig through that crap and for the corn, try those pretty ribbons that flutter in a breeze, aluminum pie tins ties to one end of a stick along your row of corn. Crows aren't sure what those are and they make noise.

I don't do the corn thing because I have to go out there and shake the stalks so they can pollinate most times. I'm lazy.

WAIDRN?

Enjoying a brewed cup of peach tea over ice while I'm cooling off and watering the newly planted. Maybe I'll go watch a movie too.
hmmm... I have rocks....
Eeeeee I

Eeeee I

O

?

*blink*

-gigglesnort-

WAIDRN??? Still pondering (and still in shock) over last night's GoT (and those that know what that is will know what I am talking about)...

I'm with you on that.

On both, in fact!

Though I think my next one may not be so.. nice.

Oooo, foreshadowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back