♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥..Come On...You Know You Wanna..♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good just got in not to long ago. Been playing in the mud most of the day. How are you? It's looking like you have been pretty busy here!!
Guess you got pretty dirty, huh;)

Im good....thanks...............Ive spent wayyyy too much time on here!!!! Then I consider I don't get days like this...once work starts back, I won't hardly be here during the day:(
Will you miss me?:D:D

Guess you got pretty dirty, huh;)

Im good....thanks...............Ive spent wayyyy too much time on here!!!! Then I consider I don't get days like this...once work starts back, I won't hardly be here during the day:(
Will you miss me?:D:D

Surely I will :kiss:

Yea I did the pic thing too.....it was nice reading the comments and such. But then it came to a point OK...want me for my pics or for me...then it goes back to....."What the hell woman, it's a sex site and you posted pics" ....lol....vicious cycle hun. You just have to come to terms within yourself.
I hear you on a lot of what you said. Believe me. You're not alone at all. Any time you need a shoulder, let me know.........hell, I'll even lend you my chest to cry on:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lending me your chest may lead to things other than crying, sexy... ;) I'm not at the point yet where I'm comfortable posting my pictures on Lit.

Hadn't thought about it.....lol.....but you're AWESOME!!!!!!

Me? Awesome? Nah... I'm just another small fish in the big ocean of Lit. Give me a few more years here and then I just might be awesome. I'm still a noob.

Lending me your chest may lead to things other than crying, sexy... ;) I'm not at the point yet where I'm comfortable posting my pictures on Lit.

Me? Awesome? Nah... I'm just another small fish in the big ocean of Lit. Give me a few more years here and then I just might be awesome. I'm still a noob.

Hey, at lease it'll get your mind off of sadness and onto something more fun:D

You're an awesome noobie with boobies:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back