What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

Two nights in a row now, I've dreamed of the time my ex Domme girlfriend called me from work and told me to hide in the bedroom closet and wait. She brought home the older black warehouse manager from work and let him have her for about 2 straight uninterrupted hours as I secretly watched and came several times. That was over 20 years ago but for some reason it appeared in my dreams.
 
I am a cat mom of 3 spoiled living room leopards. I rarely remember my dreams but this woke me from a sound sleep at 6:30am and I haven't been able to shake it.

Just as I was waking today, I dreamed I was in a dirt-floored garage and playing on the floor. I became still for a few minutes and spotted something moving and thought it was a mouse creeping toward me. I spoke to it, trying to get it out of the shadows so I could more clearly see if I needed to scream. A tiny orange tabby kitten was finally coaxed forward looking quite bedraggled and crying for food. It looked nearly starved, it was so small and in pitiful condition, as if it were on its last legs before collapsing.

I startled awake from the dream as I was so disturbed by the kitten's appearance immediately realizing this scenario was familiar. I had dreamed the same situation a few weeks earlier but had caught the kitten and spent time playing with and holding the much healthier looking specimen than what I had just dreamed.

This dream really bothers me as it was the same dream from before with the exception of the obviously deteriorated physical appearance of the kitten. What am I missing? I find nothing in my life that appears to be going downhill.


Dreaming the same dream means whatever this is is important to you. Kittens not only symbolize your feminine self but also your self-sufficient side.

Take this for what it's worth. I googled it. :rose:
 
Last edited:
I met my new boyfriend, Robert Mueller, on a cruise.

We were making out in the ocean but had a hard time kissing because my gum was too wadded up.

His swim shorts were super short and I could see his balls. (big :cattail:: )

His assistant came to get me and she told me she was dating him, too.

She took me to a room to change in to a ball gown.
 
I went swimming with Putin. I was afraid he would at least try to drown me, but he was very gentlemanly. His security men were swimming around us dressed as seals and tiny orcas.

So basically, business as usual.
 
I was ordered to give someone a makeover. I gave him frosted tips.

It was not a good look on him. :eek:
 
I found out someone I work with had played and been chosen the MVP in the "Famous Sarajevo Baseball Tournament of 1999".

I asked him about it, and he told me the "Famous Sarajevo Baseball Tournament" was actually just a front for some serious national level money laundering. He was chosen the MVP because he had laundered the most money during the baseball game through the hotdog stands. They had kept the game going for 36 innings to be able to launder more money.
 
(Looks like this thread should be retitled Seela's Dream Journal)

To be allowed to board a flight to Switzerland, I had to take an official test with multiple choice questions and an essay to show I'm worthy. The topic of my essay was "Pros and cons of the Swiss political system and the significance of the Swiss referendums to democracy in the world in general".

The person at the gate thought my essay was too superficial and asked me to do it again, this time in German. Finally I had to write it a third time to fix my sloppy grammar before I was allowed to board - and even then the resction was like "I suppose this'll do, although your German sucks".

Other passengers had essay topics like "what do you like about Switzerland?" :rolleyes:

So stressful!
 
(Looks like this thread should be retitled Seela's Dream Journal)

To be allowed to board a flight to Switzerland, I had to take an official test with multiple choice questions and an essay to show I'm worthy. The topic of my essay was "Pros and cons of the Swiss political system and the significance of the Swiss referendums to democracy in the world in general".

The person at the gate thought my essay was too superficial and asked me to do it again, this time in German. Finally I had to write it a third time to fix my sloppy grammar before I was allowed to board - and even then the resction was like "I suppose this'll do, although your German sucks".

Other passengers had essay topics like "what do you like about Switzerland?" :rolleyes:

So stressful!

My dreams are never so richly detailed, and I almost never remember them.
 
My dreams are never so richly detailed, and I almost never remember them.

Mine are always really detailed and I usually remember them very well. Always have.

Last night's dream:

I was asked to start a museum in a tiny local town, and it could be a museum of absolutely anything I wanted. For some reason what I wanted was a smoke museum - as in different kinds of things burning to create different kinds of smoke. There was also a historical side to it - there were exhibits dedicated to different historical battles where stuff from those places was burned to create an authentic smoke experience.

The museum entrance was located between railroad tracks. My precious smoke museum wasn't a huge hit, unsurprisingly.
 
I'm enjoying your dream journal.

Last night I think I had the least sexual dream possible where my wife, her best friend, and I are all in various forms of bondage gear. There was no sex. But we were on stage representing Iceland in the Eurovision Song Contest. To be clear: none of us are Icelandic or musicians. We did not win.
 
I was in a large, mostly empty room with an elderly lady I know socially. We were trying to catch a hamster, without success.
 
I'm enjoying your dream journal.

Last night I think I had the least sexual dream possible where my wife, her best friend, and I are all in various forms of bondage gear. There was no sex. But we were on stage representing Iceland in the Eurovision Song Contest. To be clear: none of us are Icelandic or musicians. We did not win.

I was in a large, mostly empty room with an elderly lady I know socially. We were trying to catch a hamster, without success.

Looks like there's very little succeeding in the collective Lit dream-o-spehere. My museum tanked, Whiskeyjack didn't win the Eurovision and Dave didn't catch the hamster. Such a shame.
 
She’s alive. I can’t get to her. I reminisce about her. She’s still dead.
 
I'm a pilot, so that informs some of my dreams. One is recurrent: I'm flying my helicopter in the canyons of a large city...deep and narrow. There are wires, skywalks, antennas, turbulence, and then I wake up.

I've found that once a nasty dream sets up housekeeping in my brain, there's nothing for it but to get up, come fully awake, and reboot.
 
I ran a special ed school where all the teachers were animals. The math teacher was an octopus and a rogue polar bear attacked and almost ate him when he was out on a walk. I looked for him by trying to find his suckered tentacle prints in the snow, but couldn't find him, and I was already getting desperate and sure that I'd never see him again.

Then a parent came to me and told that the octopus had crawled into her purse to escape the attack and that me letting such a thing happen was so negligent that I could no longer run the school. I was so happy that the octopus was safe after the polar bear attack, but so sad that I had to step down from my position.
 
I'm a pilot, so that informs some of my dreams. One is recurrent: I'm flying my helicopter in the canyons of a large city...deep and narrow. There are wires, skywalks, antennas, turbulence, and then I wake up.

I've found that once a nasty dream sets up housekeeping in my brain, there's nothing for it but to get up, come fully awake, and reboot.

Recurring dreams are so weird. How can it be that the brain produces the same weirdness over and over again?

I have one where I have to switch off alarm clocks in a basement full of crap so that something really evil won't wake up. The alarms are hard to find because there's so much stuff there. It varies what the evil thing is, and recently one of the alarms has been a phone that's in my pocket.

So clearly the dream changes with the times. I've had this one since I was a kid and there were definitely no phone alarms back then.
 
The other night I had a really lovely dream about being on a date that went very well. She was pretty, sexy and funny, I felt comfortable and confident, we had lots to talk about. She found me interesting and she genuinely wanted to get to know me. It was lovely to experience someone being interested in getting to know me and liking me, feeling that mysterious vibe, smiling. It was such a lovely dream.
 
I suppose we all have sexual fantasy dreams from time to time. A couple of nights ago I dreamed that I entered a restaurant and was lead to my table. There wasn't actually a table, what was there was a U-shaped banquette. Seated there were all the Women I follow on AmPics. (I clearly recognized them) One gestured for me to come closer. Sadly that's when I woke up. :(
 
I had a few Litsters visiting me and I was so anxious all the time trying to think what to show them and where to take them, because it's not a super glamorous, big city. It was summer and the weather was amazing and we just walked around the city. Everybody seemed to have a lovely time, we even managed to eat ice cream without a bird attack (clear sign that I was just dreaming), but I was still so stressed out all the time. Then the visitors got tired of my whining and took turns slapping my face once each, and I was like, okay, everything's cool now. After that all the anxiety just left me and the stroll continued.
 
I dreamt of being at school 9 weeks after I got back in the summer, getting called in to the office and finding Daddy standing there. Yeah running tacklehugs were involved. I did NOT want to wake up.
 
Leslie Knope was my boss. Things followed that naturally follow from her being one's boss. Waffles and such.
 
I have been unable to stop thinking about a dream a friend had, which inspired a similar dream in me: it involved a weight bench, rope and a knife...
 
I was invited to a party and there was good cake and champagne fountains.
 
Back
Top