I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

Go hang around at Home Depot or Lowes and look like you are confused

Go hang around at Home Depot or Lowes and look like you are confused

And that explains the romantic in you!

I agree with Tedsbeds - hang out at Home Depot, Lowes, any lumber yard, Bass Pro, Cabela's, REI, any of those places!

Y'all are funny.

(and I can't believe this thread was found....should have gone to rest where all old threads go....:D)

I’m severely biased but try contra dancing. Super welcoming and singles friendly and no alchohol. Www.trycontra.com. If you want know more pm me. I’m in New England.

I’m severely biased but try contra dancing. Super welcoming and singles friendly and no alchohol. Www.trycontra.com. If you want know more pm me. I’m in New England.

I know there is something like that locally. However it is all women who go...lol. Not my target audience...lol. By thanks for the suggestion. :)

I know there is something like that locally. However it is all women who go...lol. Not my target audience...lol. By thanks for the suggestion. :)

He is hiding under the last rock..

Moral is.. keep turning over rocks; not to be confused with mushrooms. They look similar from a distance though..

you sound perfect to me... we are exactly the same age... get back to me and lets see if we have some chemistry... what do we have to lose?

That might be line dancing which is different. At least up here there are always more men than women, and most places I have done it is the same. The only place in South I have done it is Florida, which I know isn't really the South (it's more the northeast with better weather mixed with Latin America, and some southern influence). It looks like this https://youtu.be/KevQxr-saFw

So I see your still looking. Strange would have thought you would have found that guy and told the rest of us to go to hell lady. Well keep trying Lady.

UPDATE: 3/16/19
Well, to update, only a couple of things have changed in the year since I posted I am 54 (almost 55), online is still ridiculous, real life has not been much better and my goodness the good ones must be truly hiding as all that seems to be out and about are married men and men in rehab/recovery....lol.

I may truly write a book....lol. This dating at 54 has been a definite experience...lol.

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D
That pic in your profile looks early forty something and very attractive. Just sayin (yeah, I'm happily taken).

Back