Financial Domination

What do you think of Financial Domination?

  • I've done it before and I love it.

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I've done it before and I like it.

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I've done it before but I'm still curious about it.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I've done it before and am neutral towards it.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I've never done it before and am neutral towards it.

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I've never done it before but I'm still curious about it.

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I've never done it but I'd like to.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I've never done it but I'd love to.

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Play-For -Pay

Not quite pertinent, maybe, but my Boyfriend part-subsidises my apartment, supposedly so that I have the time and security to pursue my writing career, which he claims to believe in. But there is the implied aspect of sex whenever he wants it, and in whatever way he chooses. The deal-breaker was anal sex, which - while I was happy to suck him off, I was a little dubious about. He made it absolutely clear that my misgivings didn't enter into the equation, and it was an implicit part of our 'arrangement'. I had no option. I studied some Porn-clips and read up some 'Literotica' tales about it, and when he arrived at my apartment, simply got naked and assumed the doggy position, which he took full advantage of. I've since learned to appreciate the pleasures of being fucked anally, although I still prefer giving him oral. But I guess - yes, I'm in a situation of 'financial domination', and I'm quite reconciled to it...
 
For me this always seems to be a situation where women are in the dominant position, so as a submissive woman I feel left out somewhat from this.

For me I actually find the idea quite hot, of having to pay a dominant guy for things, perhaps its not financial domination per se, but the idea of having to pay him for seeing his cocktail, for touching it, for having it inside me, for having my own orgasm, for him having an orgasm etc, this to me is extremely hot, yet it's something that is never really discussed or though about. Does anyone have any opinion?
 
In the Marx/Freud fetish Venn diagram, financial domination would be the shaded area.

Seriously, what a tool for preying on the vulnerable. You might as well go the distance and become a 'Nigerian prince'.
 
Heard of it, not tried it but only seen it work successfully in less than a handful of cases.
 
Erm, no, this has never been for me. Actually parting with cash when it's not my choice is physically painful. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love spending a ridiculous proportion of my money on the people I care about, including my OH, but if I was ordered to hand over money or buy him something in return for his services he could go take a running jump off the nearest ledge. Given how thunderous he gets when I pay an expensive meal bill, say, without telling him...I think I'm safe on this score!
 
For me this always seems to be a situation where women are in the dominant position, so as a submissive woman I feel left out somewhat from this.

For me I actually find the idea quite hot, of having to pay a dominant guy for things, perhaps its not financial domination per se, but the idea of having to pay him for seeing his cocktail, for touching it, for having it inside me, for having my own orgasm, for him having an orgasm etc, this to me is extremely hot, yet it's something that is never really discussed or though about. Does anyone have any opinion?

I've entertained this thought myself, too and find it extremely hot. I've done it twice, only with something else used in place of money. In my relationship this wouldn't work, but if I ever get the itch to look for someone else on the side again, then maybe.
 
For me this always seems to be a situation where women are in the dominant position, so as a submissive woman I feel left out somewhat from this.

For me I actually find the idea quite hot, of having to pay a dominant guy for things, perhaps its not financial domination per se, but the idea of having to pay him for seeing his cocktail, for touching it, for having it inside me, for having my own orgasm, for him having an orgasm etc, this to me is extremely hot, yet it's something that is never really discussed or though about. Does anyone have any opinion?

I would never charge to let you see me consume a martini. Shaken, not stirred.
 
I have noticed that a lot of women in BDSM personals ads are into "Financial Domination" as their primary fetish. Most of them are college aged (25 and under) and attractive, and (perhaps not surprisingly) many of them appear to have little interest in any other BDSM fetishes EXCEPT "Financial Domination."

With that said, there is nothing wrong with a sub wanting to buy nice things for his/her dominant partner. There is nothing wrong with a pro domme wanting tribute for her time. But I see it as a problem when the entire dynamic of the relationship is "Send me your money, because you get your kinky thrills off of sending me your money." Hey I suppose its a quick and easy way for a young woman- or a guy posting fake pictures of a young woman- to make money. But... there are better and more constructive ways to throw away your money. Donate to charity, for example.
 
Back
Top